Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Stacked" - GCR/RV Prediction - Sunday - July 23, 2017

Received via email at 1:05 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles The events of the past week have been so lovingly prepared for our...

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

"In Response to One Who Teaches" by 5D Hero - 7.4.17

Entry Submitted by 5D Hero at 3:02 PM EDT on July 4, 2017

"Re: One Who Leeches" by One Who Teaches - 7.4.17

You did hit a nerve...congratulations. I think I came pre-installed with “seek & destroy all cabal operatives”. Not literally, I mean, I wouldn’t kill unless necessary. Oh, and um, I’M NOT RICHARD!

How did I “give myself away at the bottom”. You truly are a testament of cabal scum running out of options...IQ levels seem to be getting lower and lower.

Who isn’t angry that your people trashed our planet? I don't stay angry...skeeters annoy me, you dig?

What makes you think I’m trying to prove something to someone? I’m merely reacting to cabal BS. It’s kind of what I do if you haven’t noticed. I’ll be the one purging the remaining few of you that are hiding under rocks still. If you dare cross my path post RV while I am engaged in humanitarian efforts you will very well regret it.

Thanks for that newsflash about the Bible, but I already knew that. Believe me, I more than anyone else take the Bible with a large chunk of salt, however, I believe there are some truths within. For instance, I believe that Jesus was a real way shower, and that he actively called out the cabal. So you don’t believe that Jesus ever existed? I’ve seen him etherically and when push comes to shove and I call upon him and he is there in an instant. Problem solved.

In case you haven’t noticed, we still live in a competitive world, and people like you are still out there that need to be saved or destroyed. You can only save yourself, so by the looks of it, you don’t stand a chance.

Oh let’s get to the part about your low IQ…

I’m not defending Richard, I’m defending the truth that he speaks. Richard is more than capable of handling his own battles.

I would gather that his heart doesn’t burn when reciprocating heart energy but nor does mine, nor would any other true light workers. So when you say that yours burns when doing so...it’s simply unheard of to me, but I do know that it greatly pains you and your people to receive such a thing. So, point blank, you raised your hand and said “I’M CABAL” You want some mustard with them ‘taters?

I chose the moniker “5D Hero” simply because I realized that there is someone else on IDC posting as “Joe”(my name) longer than I have. Also, 5D Hero because sometimes us light workers operate at the 5D level and much much higher than that. Also, when I exchange I am likely to be elevated to a full 5D status as Richard has explained to us. Also, have you ever seen the movie “TAI CHI HERO”? It kind of depicts what I do to the cabal in a sense.

Yes, we all came of the light and the dark is merely energy “NOT MOVING”, you are not moving.

Like Jesus I will call out the Pharisees, Hypocrites, Demons, Naysayers, ect, ad infinitum, so get used to it.

You are right however, there is hope for you yet! When you meet your maker you will take a giant GULP when He asks you to judge yourself. You will be able to see what you are from EVERY angle! All is well!

5D HERO

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More