Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Sept. 25, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Sept. 25 2017 Compiled 1:04 am EDT 25 Sept. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abu...

Sunday, July 2, 2017

"Going to a Cashless Society by 2020 from HSBC Website" by Reallucky1 - 7.2.17

Entry Submitted by Reallucky1 at 1:36 PM EDT on July 2, 2017



Hello Family:

This chart was taken off the HSBC Website, it is a chart of the plans to go cashless by 2020. Hearing this news in 2017, and knowing that finally we will be free from the fiat petrodollar, that was printed at will, with no gold backing, or security. This is where the Bitcoin market will play a huge role in our society. I have set up accounts, and watched videos, but how do you know which Bitcoin to follow, there are so many choices, and many will fail. This is the future and many people will have to relearn how to use this system, after decades of the fiat dollar. I walked into a few Subway Sandwich shops, they now have the Bitcoin readers, and soon many merchants will use this payment system. While I was at the airport I saw the reader at the airline check in, this will be the future of money in our country. For many of us, this is very scary as we have used the cash system for many years, I am not up to speed, so to speak, in crypto currencies, but to be on the ball and ready, its time to acclimate.

I opened a Bitcoin account, and a Bitcoin wallet. There are so many choices, and I am sure I will use others, but I have a BTC account, and a Wallet, and linked the wallet to my bank account. I just have no idea really how to use any of this stuff, and my research is now taking me to this future financial system, that I will have to learn. I do love that it is a honest system, and all transactions will be in the Blockchain technologies, where it will give accountability to our financial systems. I watched many youtube videos, and I love the concept, and even that is a math based system, with many difficult math concepts to decipher, to receive Bitcoins. That with each problem solved, a new block is added to the chain. I just wish I knew more about each coin, and what to invest in first or next. There are many experts that are getting rich, even listened to a video yesterday, that explained each Bitcoin will go to over a million dollars each. They are valued at $2500 each right now. That is amazing, to think we have the opportunity to invest in something with this much potential. I watched as the value went up daily for Bitcoins. When I first started watching Bitcoins I believe the value was $900, or close, then to watch on a weekly basis seeing it rise rapidly. It is now like I said $2500. This rise was only over the last 4 or 5 months, so to realize the value of this system, and the many Ethereum and other coins, the market is ripe for investment. If only I really understood this system.

As I try to wrap my mind around this new concept, so to keep up with the times, and get ready for our New Age of Aquarius. My next project is to learn all I can know about this market. I highly suggest any one in this investment, to try to learn as much as possible, before our blessing, because it will be nice to be able to just hold a reader on my phone, to pay for goods and services. One of the most interesting concepts I have heard is the fingerprint system. Many had issues with an implant, I know I do, but your fingerprints are unique so this would be an interesting thing to pay using just your hand. The future appears to be heading our way, so I will be trying to join this Bitcoin Revolution. The readers look like a computer swatch, it is unique to each user, and will be what they consider to be your payment system. Every user will have their own unique stripe, that is how you pay for the goods and services, with this stripe. Just interesting to see the different businesses, adding this to their payment systems. With the type of returns that are expected, there will be no need for paper money, they will be flooding the country with this crypto currency system, and with the anticipated returns, the future looks brighter by the day.

So here is to the future, going to go watch a few more videos, because the main thing I have learned, is knowledge is power, and the more you know the more successful we will be in this new system.

Sincerely

Reallucky1

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More