Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Sept. 25, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Sept. 25 2017 Compiled 1:04 am EDT 25 Sept. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abu...

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

"Feeding is the Secret" by Corpus Christi John - 7.5.17

Entry Submitted by Corpus Christi John at 9:34 AM EDT on July 5, 2017

Feel the Power ...

with

Love, praise, and gratitude,
arising from your heart center in silent expectancy,
These are the three Ascension Attitudes,
those focussed attitudes of mind that exalt your feelings
toward the Christhood level.

This is From an Abraham Discourse

Best self talk - talk to God Ever - Abraham Esther Hicks

Give special attention at 8:24 - till the end of video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4IkbcnaeOE&t=701s



I love the ease of my world I love the ease I can frequently accomplish I really like knowing that source is surrounding me and everyone else and all that

I love is surrounded by this ease

and

I love to activate source in myself in a way that I can recognize it and feel it fully and own it I love knowing that I will be guided with perfect thoughts and behaviors I love sitting in ease and eagerness and appreciation for all that is about to come I am happy about where I stand and eager about what’s coming I love there are many seeking what I am coming to know about myself and source I am pleased that I am demonstrating my connection with source in a way that will be evident in regard to all those who behold me I am so grateful that I can find ease with the power of my focus I so adore nonphysical energy whom I believe is flowing with ease and perfection around all that is I love the ease of my world I love knowing what I know about vibration and that it is about frequency and that I can focus I love the ease that I can frequently accomplish I love setting time aside in order to find the feeling of ease I so love knowing the laws of the Universe I so love understanding my vibrational nature I love knowing my understanding of focus and momentum I love that I can begin each day in the vibration of wellbeing and ease I love knowing what I know about vibration and that it is about frequency and that I can focus I love the ease that I can frequently accomplish I love setting time aside in order to find the feeling of ease I so love knowing the laws of the Universe I so love understanding my vibrational nature I love knowing my understanding of focus and momentum I love contemplating that there is this atmosphere of well being that is focus to all of us to the degree that we find ease with allowing it in.

I just love it when this ease begins to expand and I begin to feel my momentum of my vibration increasing and to where I begin to feel an eagerness about things and what is coming a sort of optimistic renewal of what is happening within me and I feel comfortable about this optimism that is building within me and it feels to me that I have access to powers that creates worlds and I am able to focus it and I love learning the balance of that focusing because as I focus with alignment I can feel that I continue to allow the energy to flow to me and through me and it is so exciting to me to get into this place of utter wellbeing and then begin shinning it into my focus it in the direction of things that matter to me and

I am adoring of this understanding of this unconditional law of focus and energy that’s coming to me while I am finding my way bit by bit while I am finding myself more capable of not putting conditions in my way that could block this energy flow.

I know that I am getting a handle on this energy flow and I know that I am more proficient in every day as a result of my focus. Sometimes I get excited and I want to run out ahead of it, but always when that feeling comes, I can feel uneasiness sort of guide me a little bit and I realize that not quiet yet, don’t act quiet yet, sit in the knowing of yet this longer, find the vibrational alignment of it and watch how my desire is inspiring others to behavior.

I now understanding that my desire does not mean only that I will be inspired to the action that will then make change.

I understand that my desire and my holding of this place causes more of a likelyhood for others to find the same. So it is a larger movement than me just tapping in and doing something about it. It’s me priming the pump, it’s me setting the tone, it’s me finding the place of it, it’s me shinning the light, it’s me asking the questions, it’s me readying myself, it’s me watching the results of having accomplish that vibrational environment.

Every day I love finding this place and every day I love watching the results of the place that I found and I am eager to get out and watch that greater expansion and watch the details of that, but mean while I am just watching what is happening in my world right here around me, right here around me as I show myself this leverage that I am activating as I tap into this energy that creates worlds, I believe with everything that I am that I can be, do, or have anything and that I can influence anything that I desire and I am so appreciative of the life experience that I lived that has caused me to focus upon some things that are really important to me and right now I can feel that this is my step 3 moment and this is when I really understand what I am allowing source energy flow to me and through me and I am eager to get on to step 4 so I am doing it a little bit every day as I reside in step 3 right now knowing this is the work I need to do. So there is no impatience on my part because there isn’t anything for me to do. I am not being called to things I am not ready to do. In fact I will never be called to do what I am not ready to do and when I try to push myself to do what I am not ready to do I know that is where the vibrational imbalance comes in. It is so nice to know that Source has my back. It is so nice to know that the things that matter to me are underway and it is so nice to know that my work is to hold this place and to hold this knowing and not try to take the role of source, and not try to be all things to all people, and not try to be the heart of any movement in the sense of action, but be the vibrational heart of the movement that is being asked for by the masses.

I understand that I am not the only one who put desire in my vortex, there are hundreds of thousands and billions of people who put desire in their vortex and I am helping by trying to find and own this vibrational place of alignment of allowing source energy to do what source energy knows how to do.

I am in the right place at the right time and doing the right thing and I am loving my exposure to this life and what it provides for me.


Thanks to all here in The Body Of Christ

Corpus Christi John

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More