TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Dec. 12, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 12 2017 Compiled 12:04 am EDT 12 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

"You Assemble with those you Resemble" by Victor - 6.13.17

Entry Submitted by Victor at 10:28 PM EDT on June 13, 2017

You are drawn to what you are and really resonates with you. You are very much like a cork bobbing around in the ocean. Even a cork can get water log and not stay at the surface to the ocean. Eventually it becomes permeated with sea water and will sink to its own density. It will find its thermocline in a way. The temperature and salinity that suits it.

So it has been for us in this long war and it has been a war. Those that never knew it was a war floated with those that where pretty much soaked with sea water and could not float at the surface of the ocean. So it was when Trolls or temptations or tests to your true desires showed up. We chose to vibrate and resonate and float to our own level of consciousness.

NONE of this has any judgment in it. It is just the natural way of things you .........Assemble With Those You Resemble".......The next phase of life is to see who we have assembled with and did not know.As clarity and pollution is removed from the Ocean of Life you will get to see more clearly your potential without interference. Some of this ...."Awakening".....may be a shock. I am sure quite a few will realize that they where sleeping with snakes and never knew it. Then they wondered why they felt bad and un-rested in the morning..........Sobeit............

We have also been ....."forced"....or co-hearsed by ....."propaganda"..... into assembling with those that we don't resemble, because we where told it was politically correct to be Loving as Society told us to be ......"Loving"......For example, I was thinking of myself and others who have shared their experiences here of where ...."they".... where trying to be a ....."nice".....person by helping out someone down and out in life. How did that work out?....When you let them into your life and ...."Try to help".......I know from my experience that I had to eventually save myself.

I found out I did not resonate with lack. It was not my level. I could not float t there. This was a shock to me. I assumed people where victims of life. Now of course this was a while ago for me. But I tried to help some relatives for three moths and repair and upgrade their homes. They where living in a huge unsafe and unhealthy mess. I went against my own ......."level".....It is funny when I reflect on it. I repaired their homes to make it like I would want it and needed, at my level. But in a very short time, all the help and repairs I did had no effect.........everything reverted back to chaos and disrepair. Everything reverted to its own level. Like the Cabal.........they can't help being as bad as they are.

Disrepair......chaos........suffering was their chosen level, my relatives or the Cabal. I could have thrown more time and money at the problem........and the outcome would have been the same back then. I cant force a person to rise to anther level of awareness. They have to do it by their own Free Will. I can throw money and time at the problem, but?...........that is not the real problem. The real Lack resides in the person and what they chose, not the outre world. Their outer world if a reflection of what they are.

Now I am looking at the new "context" that we will be going into as a society. "Ghost soldiers"..... cleaning up the place! Do you realize that if one ...."Ghost soldier".....exists.Then a whole un-know reality or level exist for us all?............That is pretty different to what was available in the collective consciousness of the recent past for us.

This also ties into the the level of abundance and or ....."Much Zim"........ and how that will effect the ......"levels" ....of consciousness or how people will float in this new reality. I wonder if some of my non-resonating relatives will even be here.? I don't know.?........I suspect that they would be even more unhappy in a higher floating ocean with less pollution in it. But I do not know. I don't know if this experience of the GCR was mainly for myself...........which I think it was.

Now they may get some money and I wonder if that money will really help them? You hope that it will this time and that the over all higher density of the Ocean will lift them up, so they do not have to tread water so hard. But my actual feeling is that they ......"chose".....all their suffering. Like some of the Cabal will now chose a hard ending to their life theme, which they must do if they are committed to their path. They have the option to chose a hard or soft ending as did my relatives. They always chose their experience or where they wanted to float at.

Now with ever more abundance I think that the levels of resonance of vibration will be even more pronounced in a way. I think those of still choosing many forms of ...."Lack"....will just not be here for us. We may have Zims to spend and looking for recipients of the ...."good will"...... The needed recipients may be repelled by the energy of abundance?

Yes.......the whole world needs a make over, so we will have work to do. But also, in my persoanl inner work. I will become aware of the ......"Level"....of those that I Assemble with.

I may help and I may rebuild.........but I will not compromise and assemble with those that I do not resemble. I will keep on climbing higher and keep on striving to assemble with those that I resonate with. I will not be fooled into sleeping with snakes that I do not resemble. The contrast will now become more pronounced and extreme and higher Frequencies and ways show up. What does not fit in will have to change rapidly and learn to adapt and catch up......as we will have to do. I am not waiting no more for those that I don't resemble. It does not serve me to slow my own journey down or to prmote the lack in others.

Much Love Victor.

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More