TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Nov. 19, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 19 2017 Compiled 1:40 am EDT 19 Nov. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse...

Thursday, June 22, 2017

"Why I Visit this Website" by Hope Ranger - 6.22.17

Entry Submitted by Hope Ranger at 12:41 PM EDT on June 22, 2017
I have been reading this site for a while now. I don't know when I first visited here but I do know that I did not think this site was much different from the other dinar sites other than this site had these posts from Yosef and this guy calling himself One Who Believes. For the most part I have visited this site to read the posts from Yosef and One Who Believes who later became One Who Knows. I think it is important that I have only ever visited this site to read those two posters because I can read Frank and TNT and all the others anywhere on the net so I don't need to come here to read those posts.

Last year I read How To Use Your God Power that I found on another site and I was so impressed that I contacted the author. We spoke a few times and then in one of our conversations Richard told me about the dong. I already owned dinars and Zims so when he told me about the dong that opened up a whole new line of conversation and then I found out that he had been posting at that time as OWB and had recently changed his moniker to OWK. Because of my admiration for Richard for his authorship and my friendship with him prior to knowing that he was even involved in this currency journey I have always and always will in "all ways" support Richard.

Now I know this is not Richard's website so Patrick you have a decision to make I guess. You chose to allow people to post on "your" website. In so doing you took on the responsibility to deal with the drama of those who may want to post information that may not be in the best interest of those who visit your website. I do not read the posts from negative posters. If I begin to read a post and it seems like it is heading down a negative road I simply stop reading and move on. So for me I could care less if you want to post negative crap because I never read that stuff anyway, but there are those whose discernment abilities are not as well honed as others and it is they who could be hurt by the negative posts. Because you are the site owner the responsibility lies squarely on your shoulders as to what you decide to post or not. That is a big responsibility brother.

As for me I will simply say that I support Richard. If he had a website I would be going to his website and in all honesty not be visiting this one. I come here mainly for the posts from Richard and Yosef. I mean lets get real. This is almost over. We won't have to be waiting much longer so this is all going to be water under the bridge soon. I appreciate you Patrick for allowing us to post here and express our feelings and opinions. Like I said earlier you have taken on a big responsibility here. Thank you for that!

Hope Ranger

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More