Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Aug. 23, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 23 2017 Compiled 12:28 am EDT 23 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Sunday, June 4, 2017

"What Is Your Freedom Worth?" - One Who Knows - 6.4.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 5:49 PM EDT on June 4, 2017



What Is Your Freedom Worth?

I had an interesting thought today when I was reading Victor's Post about Freedoms.

"You Never had Free Speech" by Victor - 6.4.17

I realized that our Freedom has been hard won and we have paid dearly for its sweet nectar. How sweet it is to DECIDE for ourselves? How sweet is it to have our own opinions and stand firm in our own resolve? As sweet as this Freedom of Choice is, we have paid a heavy price to get it and keep it.

Most of us have meager existences, and barely survive from day to day. We have lost our Friends and Family as they cannot accept what we believe and what we know to be true. I know this all too well as I have endured ridicule from people who I LOVE dearly, as they tell me how crazy my point of view is. These are hard losses my Friends of the Light. Hard losses in deed. But I rest assured that the day will come soon, that they will finally learn and come to know the same truths that I hold dear right now. But for now, we hardly speak of it, so as not to get into an argument. But these people I speak of are my blood family. I have known them my entire life. I give them allowances for that.

What Do I Have In Trade For Blood Family?

While I have lost my blood family, as they think I am wrong and that I am off my rocker, I do have you all, my new Friends and Family who know what I know, who believe what I believe, and who have the same faith that I have, that we will soon be Free. We know and agree that our World will be freed from our Cabal masters, and we will bring Peace and prosperity to all the World. Considering, I have no one else but you all, who share my beliefs and knowing, you are very precious to me in every way. I not only have the Freedom to believe what I believe, I also have the Freedom to choose who I listen to, and to choose who my new Family and Friends are as well.

Our Freedom vs. Cabal's Freedom

We have the freedom to chose who we want for our family and friends, and NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO FORCE THEMSELVES INTO OUR FAMILY OR OUR HOUSE. We will not trade our Freedom to gather with Like minded friends of our CHOOSING, for someone else's claimed right to be heard. AS IF!

Can you imagine some stranger busting into your House, unannounced, and then telling you and your family their abusive views and causing fear and worry to your loved ones? You tell them to "Get the hell out of my house," and their reply? "I have the right to free speech!" "NOT IN MY HOUSE YOU DON'T!"

Would You Trade Your Freedom?

We are here as a unified group of believers in a dream, a future of great promise, and hold a confidence that it will be here soon. But now we have these "outsiders" who want us to give up our freedom of choice. They say that we do not have the Freedom to choose who comes into our House, because they have a Freedom of speech. These outsiders, come into our Family and tell us that we don't have the Freedom or right to say no to them. What?

I SAY NO! My Freedom to choose who I listen to is way too valuable to me. I will not give up my free right to choose my family and friends, so that some outsider can force their way into our tightly knit group to spread their nonsense.

I have rejected my own family, and lost lifelong friends because they don’t believe what I believe. If I am willing to push away my own blood family and lifelong friends to maintain my beliefs, then why would I allow some outside stranger who intends to harm me come in my House to spread their lies? I WILL NOT!

No Freedom Can Override Another's Freedoms

The right to free speech does not override the Freedom to decide who comes in your House. How could it? They can speak all they want to in their own House, to their own people. But don't trample our rights as you claim yours..... TROLL!.

The Bottom Line

The bottom line is that the one thing we have going for us here on IDC is that we all have the same beliefs. This is our sanctuary, the ONE PLACE IN THE WORLD, where we can communicate with others of a like mind. We have all lost close friends and blood family who thought we were crazy. That was a heavy price to pay, which emphasizes how important it is to finally find a safe place where we are with "Our Own Kind." Why would we contaminate our safe place by allowing people who want to harm us in our House?

Trolls and Minions DO NOT want to be our friends, they want to hurt us, take our currency, and dash our hopes and dreams. It is so hard for Light Workers to understand and grasp, but Trolls and Minions don't Love us, they don't even like us, they hate us, and want us to fail. It's a hard truth and so we MUST NOT let them in our House. We have looked so long, for a safe place like IDC, where we can meet and communicate with people like us, who have a dream, and believe in it. It is time to take a stand, for yourself, for your family and friends here on IDC, and for Humanity. I dare say, that we are the ONLY PLACE LEFT where truth is paramount, and who could not be corrupted by the Cabal. Patrick has told me that he has been approached many times and He REFUSED to be corrupted by the Cabal. We should follow his lead, and refuse the Cabal's attempts to infiltrate our Home.

We need to stand strong in our resolve, for all those who have fallen, for it all depends on us now. Other Light Workers have been ridiculed, made fun of, intimidated into silence, and run out of other sites, so we must hold the light Here on our site. We MUST keep our House Safe and Clean, for these other Light Workers who are looking for safety, sanctuary, and a community, like we have here. Let us send a message to the Cabal Rats:

WE ARE THE LIGHT WORKERS OF PLANET EARTH, HEAR US ROAR!!!!

=======================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More