Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

RV Intel/Thoughts/News - All Posts for June 26, 2017

Below is a list of all of the content posted for Monday, June 26, 2017. This will be useful for those of you who may have missed something o...

Monday, June 12, 2017

"Tonight's Word: Jesus Christ Superstar" - Heisenberg - 6.12.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 3:11 AM EDT on June 12, 2017



My time coming, anyday, don't worry about me, no
Been so long I felt this way, I'm in no hurry, no
Rainbows and down that highway where ocean breezes blow
My time coming, voices saying they tell me where to go.

Don't worry about me, nah nah nah, don't worry about me, no
and I'm in no hurry, nah nah nah, I know where to go.

California, preaching on the burning shore
California, I'll be knocking on the golden door
Like an angel, standing in a shaft of light
Rising up to paradise, I know I'm gonna shine. -Estimated Prophet


And that brings us to tonight's word: JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR

I'm going to share a little something and I'll tell you why afterwards. At my first Grateful Dead show there was a poster of LSD called Jesus Christ Superstar. If you happen to find anyone brave enough to have sat thru that August 114 degree heat in the dry Las Vegas desert, odds are they know what you are talking about. Jesus was everywhere. I remember that show in particular because Sting opened for them. Sting right? Oh well. Can't win them all. But I do remember on that Saturday night, my first dead show, they played Robbie Robertsons record in full before coming out. That means I heard Bonos voice in one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard called "Sweet Fire of Love" raining over 70,000 patchouli smelling hippies in the city of sin. I'll never forget it. Narcs would call it hell, but I called it heaven.

"Small wheel turn by the fire and rod
Big wheel turn by the grace of God
Every time that wheel turn 'round
Bound to cover just a little more ground" -The Wheel


So why am I bringing this up? Number one, anything can happen at a grateful dead show. Number two, I believe the statute of limitations has ran out on eating "mind expanding" falafels.

Tonight after seeing the insanity of today's posts, I think of dinarland as a Grateful dead show hours before Jer-bear hits the stage. We've got people who drove here in their VW buses from Chicago and Wichita. We drove from Denver and Fort Collins. We drove from Seattle and San Francisco. We drove from Phoenix and Tucson. We drove from Albuquerque and El Paso. And we're all tired and probably a little too funky for our own good. We are tired and exhausted and just ready to hear some good down home shakedown street jams.

"Nothin' shakin' on shakedown street, used to be the heart of town.
Don't tell me this town ain't got no heart, you just gotta poke around" -Shakedown Street


Then we have those who can't handle their high. Maybe they took too much too fast and they're tripping way out. Like the stratosphere, man. Like a Dark Star, man. I think we all can see who I'm talking about. And we don't need One Who Kicks Hakki Sack to point us in the right direction to see who I'm talking about. I guess they'll let anyone into a Grateful Dead concert these days.

"Test me test me. Why don't you arrest me? Threw me the jailhouse till the sun went down." -Bertha

Imagine it, 10 million kool-aid drinkers jammed into Silver Bowl Stadium waiting for the first song to start. Sage and rosemary fill the air. No one wants to miss the first song but some of us are hungry. Some of us need to go to the bathroom. Some of us just want to wander around and talk to some other faithful deadheads.

"The wind in the willow's playin' "Tea for Two";
The sky was yellow and the sun was blue,
Strangers stoppin' strangers just to shake their hand,
Everybody's playing in the heart of gold band, heart of gold band." - Scarlett Begonias


We're all eager to get this party started. This guy says concert starting right at eight. This other guy spoke to the roadie and said it was 8:25. But what nobody knows is Bob Weir is stuck in traffic on the Las Vegas strip and no one knows when he's gonna get to the stage. It's a mystery.

"Walk out of any doorway
Feel your way like the day before
Maybe you'll find direction
Around some corner where it's been waiting to meet you
What do you want me to do
To watch for you while you're sleeping?
Then please don't be surprised when you find me dreaming too" -Box Of Rain


So whats a head to do? We chill. We breathe. We discern. We meditate. Because it's 114° outside and you forgot your Chapstick. And yeah some ruley fraternity guys just showed up super drunk and not really in to the jam scene and they just can't seem to shut up. But what do you do, man? It's a show. Give em a big smile, wish them well and walk the other way. I mean what are you gonna do? Kick 5 million people out of a 10 million person concert? We are so close to start time, when the lights go out and the music starts, you'll never see them again. Sing it with me: sobeit.

"You analyze me, tend to despise me
You laugh when I stumble and fall
There may come a say when I'll dance on your grave
Unable to dance I'll still crawl across it
Unable to dance I'll still crawl
Unable to dance I'll crawl" -Hell In A Bucket


So fellow deadheads, I know the lack of information and execution has got us all a little down. And I know these yahoos stepping on everyone's toes is not the most pleasant scene. But we traveled a long way to get to the show. Best road trip ever. And we're not going to let anyone ruin our good time. No matter how much they want to be **NOTICED**. Ugh. I'm with you, tank.

"Sometimes the lights all shining on me
Other times I can barely see
Lately it occurs to me
What a long strange trip it's been.

Truckin' I'm a going home
Whoa, whoa, baby, back where I belong
Back home, sit down and patch my bones
And get back truckin' on" -Trucking


There's so many other nice people here to talk to. So many tapping toes in the heart of gold band. And as Jer-Bear says "Oh, well, a touch of gray, kinda suits you anyway, That's was all I had to say but it's alright... I will get by, I will get by, I will get by, I will survive." -Touch Of Grey

I'll share a little nugget given to me by Tumbleweed. He said and I quote, "You guys look a little clean but if you ever get pulled over by a cop, just start scratching your head like you're full of fleas. He won't want to put you in the back of his car." True story

And as Jesus once said "Get in the groove and let the good times roll. We're gonna stay here till we soothe our soul if it takes all night long." Well... I'm not hundred percent sure he said that. But I'm pretty sure he was thinking it.



Psst, You see where that guy with the Jesus Christ Superstar went?

And that's the word

Heisenberg

https://youtu.be/l1C-e6DDYbo

https://youtu.be/q8aaDzVwyNM




Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More