Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of July 23, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR as of July 23 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 23 July 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recov...

Monday, June 26, 2017

"Tonight's Word: Did You Not Get The Memo?" - Heisenberg - 6.26.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 11:21 AM EDT on June 26, 2017



Six o'clock in the morning
You're the last to hear the warning
You've been tryin' to throw your arms around the world
You've been falling off the sidewalk
Your lips move but you can't talk
Tryin' to throw your arms around the world

Sunrise like a nosebleed
Your head hurts and you can't breathe
How far you gonna go
Before you lose your way back home?
You've been tryin' to throw your arms around the world - U2

And that brings us to tonight's word: DID YOU NOT GET THE MEMO?

Good evening, congregation. I would just like to reiterate my gratefulness in finding and being a part of Dinar Chronicles a.k.a. Paddy's pub a.k.a. the stoop. We are a powerful congregation full of strong educated committed members. We lean on each other. We learn from each other. We push each other. We pull each other. We knock each other down just to pull each other up higher. But we don't do it out of spite, or jealousy, or hatred, or ignorance, or impatience. No...here in this house that ZIM built, it's done with love. Good old-fashioned high-octane love. Hallelujah! New members come and we welcome them with open arms. And old members go and we wish them well on their journey. Here I like to think we ALL got the memo to be called under this roof within these four walls.

But what about the "others"? The sleepwalkers? The non believers? The non tin foil hatters? The ones who believe every word of every talking head in main stream media? The ones who read the line every time? Get the memo they did not. Slowly waking up are they. The new powers that be are so nice and kind to them. Waking them up with gentle nudges and butterfly kisses. Maybe a cinnamon latte and a blueberry scone with organic butter. I wish my awakening was as gentle. I seem to remember watching illuminati YouTube videos with a black crow screaming at me outside my window one birthday morning. He sounded huge and was so loud. Creepy as all heck. I remember the gift bag having checkerboard, curly sixes and nines and one big eyeball (Google it). All the hits. My awakening was a cold bucket of water and a drill sergeant flipping my bed over at 3:33 in the morning. They stapled that memo to my fore head, I'll tell you what. After that day my life was a series of smaller memos. Educations and learnings that took me down many a stony path. And I'm sure many here had a similar experience where some energy just knocked them oops upside the head and didn't really give a choice but to wake up. Almost like there was a predestined moment in time that we were to awake, each in our own moment. And that day on the calendar just happened to come around. Sobeit.

But we're just a tiny bubble in one yuge humanity bubble bath. How can our one little bubble change all those other bubbles? With enough time and pressure I'm sure our little bubble could persevere and succeed. But humanity doesn't have the luxury of time does it? Too much ground to make up. Well, in that case, let me introduce you to my little friend. His name is Zim. He's been hitting the gym, is well-connected and he's one of us. He got the memo. And he got your six.

The world is changing and those here know it. We know about the pedophile arrests and the geopolitical changes. We know about gold backed and undervalued currencies. Wasn't easy but we got it. But what blows my mind is the gentleness, the kid glove handling of the minions minions. Those that are not quite evil but who have been living within the evil ones illusion. I'm almost convinced that chem trails are still being done as to not tip them off too fast. Doesn't make too much sense but does it make more sense that military is in control of everything and they are still allowed to pollute the skies? Thankfully, messages in movies are starting to vibrationally change (see Wonder Woman) but you can still see the hand gestures and the left eye subtleties. Take for example this image from a recent U2 show. Song is Vertigo which is a direct shot at the cabal (hence the "V").



Yes I get the joke, but how many out there, who still pray at this alter, don't know it's on life support? Some not familiar with u2s music, may think it's a illuminati promotion. While others, may see it as a stealing from the thieves kind of thing. I'll use your tools against you with my hands of love. Guess that sums up the ZIM, eh? We'll use this money thing you created against you and guess what?? Our stick is bigger...Fyi, Bono was preaching the Jubilee back in 2001 months before 9/11. Debt forgiveness. At the time I didn't get the whole gold exchange thing, but I do now. Trust me, he got the memo a long time ago, long before many of us. Their hearts broke with everyone else's.



And it only took me 13 years to put together the memo from those days. But once I did...oh boy..



So what's my point? Was this currency journey as difficult as die hard? Yes..yes it was. But seriously, folks...this whole trip wasn't much laughs, was it? As profitable and fulfilling the end of this journey will be, the journey itself was not exactly a laugh factory.



It wasn't Dave Chapelle at the Ha Ha Hole. It wasn't a tight five from Seinfeld. It was a lot of bitching and moaning and groaning and psy ops and roller coaster rides and pump fakes. And stupid repetitive questions like, "What makes this year different from the last 5 years?" IE convince me of why I should believe in this very profitable investment. Like we're running one big ponzi scheme. At $20 (or less),,,this is one big ponzi. Riiight. I don't mind non believers, I just don't have the time anymore. I don't mind roller coasters, I just don't like living on them. I don't mind the plants, I just won't be lied to anymore.

Many of us tried to carry the torch. Tried to be beacons of light and hope and faith. Tried to make the room laugh a little to lighten the mood. Even though the trip was not humorous, we put on a brave face for the congregation. And we succeeded. Here's to us. And I believe the effort in trying deserves acknowledgement. Golf clap.



You earned that, family. Amidst all the saboteurs, non faithful, and plants sent to demoralize and separate us, we did it. Which begs the question, did everyone here get different memos? Did arch Angel Michael personalize everyones memo? Did Yosef get a different memo from zap? Preeeeety sure OWK got a different memo from ubiety. Because everyone's message is different, right? Jus saying....Jus saying.

So my question to the congregation is why are the nptb allowing little hints here and there that the dark way of life is still alive? See Katy Perry. Shouldn't everything be a National Enquirer expose at this point? I don't have a lot of sympathy when I got the cold bucket of water treatment and the public get to hit snooze 100 times. I guess it's a good thing I'm not in charge of this going live because we would've gone Saturday in the US. For better or for worse. Can I get an amen, congregation? Or.... Is it time to go to the faith well once more and believe the new powers that be already picked away the corner of the Band-Aid and it's between the thumb and forefinger just ready to rip away at any moment? I don't know, brothers and sisters. But after 5 cups of coffee and a morning run, I don't know how much more awake I can get.

We got the memo… now let's get to work.



And that's the word

Heisenberg

Much love, E-J. I didn't know we could call "shotgun" on light Chambers lol.

https://youtu.be/w2T2Pkj3Azs

https://youtu.be/yVjFwcdQlN0

https://youtu.be/zMNjkL0yhMw

https://youtu.be/t45DKmtzTHo

https://youtu.be/o9gK2fOq4MY












"This Must Be The Place (Naive Melody)"

Home is where I want to be
Pick me up and turn me round
I feel numb - numb with no regards
I guess I must be having fun
The less we say about it the better
Make it up as we go along
Feet on the ground
Head in the sky
It's ok I know nothing's wrong... nothing

Hi yo I got plenty of time
Hi yo you got light in your eyes
And you're standing here beside me
I love the passing of time
Never for money
Always for love
Cover up and say goodnight... say good night

Home - is where I want to be
But I guess I'm already there
I come home - she lifted up her wings
I guess that this must be the place
I can't tell one from another
Did I find you, or you find me?
There was a time
Before we were born
If someone asks, this where I'll be... where I'll be

Hi yo
We drift in and out
Hi yo
Sing into my mouth
Out of all those kinds of people
You got a face with a view
I'm just an animal looking for a home and,
Share the same space for a minute or two
And you love me till my heart stops
Love me till I'm dead
Eyes that light up, eyes look through you
Cover up the blank spots
Hit me on the head
Ah ooh

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More