TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for December 14, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - December 14, 2017 The Galactic advisers in ch...

Sunday, June 18, 2017

"Today I Love Myself Free!" by BelgianSummer - 6.18.17

Entry Submitted by BelgianSummer at 3:05 PM EDT on June 18, 2017

Powerful Decree:

I put your name here, call now for full support of all light beings from the 5th dimension and above. I call my own guides, my higher self and my twin flame, my I AM Presence and the Christ Consciousness. I call forth (use the light beings you feel close to) beloved Archangel Metatron, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael and Gabriel. I call forth The Pleiadians, The Lemurians, The Arcturians. I call forth Saint German, Mother Mary, Sananda, Lord Maitreya, Ashtar, Salusa and Lord Melchizedek. I call forth all incarnated and non-incarnated light beings working in alignment with the Creator’s will.

Everything I invoke here for myself I also invoke for the entire humanity, mother earth and all living things on planet earth. I give permission now to all beings of light and love from the 5th dimension and above to overshadow me and blaze light and love into the planet.

I claim right here and right now my sovereignty, my freedom, my power. I Am a powerful multidimensional being of light and love, I Am a sacred being of violet fire, I’m the purity God desires.

I am eternally grateful for all experiences lived in the lower dimensions and all the growing and lessons brought to my soul. Now it is time for me to fulfil completely my mission and heal all the separation within me. I claim my freedom from all limitations of the 3rd dimension, I claim my freedom from all resistance, sabotage systems and fear . I claim my freedom from any mechanisms used to limit me in any way and to stop or slow my ascension into the light. I AM FREE.

I nullify now all agreements from any lifetimes that are not in alignment with God’s plan for me in this lifetime. I nullify anything that used against me by the dark forces. I free myself from any control imposed on me. I AM FREE.

I now fully activate all my pre-agreements for full support on my journey and fulfilment of my mission in this lifetime. I activate now all the agreements with the beings of light from the 5th dimension and above and all support systems from incarnated human beings. I fully activate my Crystalline structures, my telepathic centers, my Pineal gland and I activate all God’s gifts within me that will help me in the fulfilment of my mission.

I ask that a healing takes place that is so deep it erases all resistance and fear connected to me accepting and returning to my original consciousness of love.

I manifest now in my life eternal abundance, joy, perfect balance, strong will, stamina, and unconditional love. I declare myself as an instrument of God’s love, peace and abundance on planet earth. It is my promise and the desire of my soul to free planet earth and all living in it.

So be it! I AM that I AM!

BelgianSummer

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More