Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Who is Obama & How it All Works" by One Who Teaches - 6.28.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Teaches at 2:50 PM EDT on June 28, 2017 President Obama is really & truly the 9th member of the Sirian Counci...

Saturday, June 3, 2017

"The Pot Luck" by One Who Is Ascending - 6.3.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Is Ascending at 4:27 PM EDT on June 3, 2017

I just want to express my gratitude to all of you that are part of the DC family, especially Patrick!

Patrick, you have prepared a fabulous table for a grand feast and I am so thankful to be able to partake of it!

Let me explain further and describe what I see here.

When I was young I grew up in the Christian realms, several different churches in my lifetime.

The reason I tell you this is because a couple of times a year we would have an event called a “pot luck”.

For those of you who may never have experience one of these it goes like this. A future date is chosen and published to all in the community that it is time for a “Pot Luck”. Everyone gets excited, and everyone brings a dish for everyone to eat and enjoy.

Many of these are passed down from generation to generation, so you hear a lot of “This is my great grandmother recipe”.

When the day arrived those in charge would put together several long tables and cover them with a patch work of table cloths to put the savory dishes on for display. There were always several salads, vegetables, meats, and of course several desserts. It was a great time because you got together with like-minded friends and family and just enjoyed being together with each other and sharing a meal.

It was always such a fun time with lots of laughter and joy, people hugging and embracing old and new friends alike.

Love was in the air, you could see it, smell it and taste it.

Well, that is what I see here, Patrick created a forum for all of the DC Family to bring their sovereign dishes for us to consume.

I will go so far as to say the best SOUL FOOD I have ever had the privilege of partaking.

Just like the “Pot Lucks” of old I would see some food that just did not taste good. I would quietly and gently pass it by.

Here it is the same. Occasionally I see a post, that within a few tastes, I know is not for me and just move on to the next fabulous posting.

I have grown here because I have eaten of some of the finest of deliciousness. My consciousness has been elevated and my vibrations have definitely risen here.

We have the best Chefs here that prepare some of the best SOUL FOOD I have ever eaten, we are so blessed.

I can tell you how I used to go from web site to web site looking for Intel, and left so malnourished.

Finally I found this site and within a matter of a few days discover where I wanted to nourish my SOUL.

This truly has become my home, and you my family. My heart is so filled with gratitude for all.

In the beginning it was not this way, I found myself emailing OWK about certain posts and complaining, but he assured me that all was well. The post was not true and not to be afraid and all would work out for the best. The NPTB were in charge.

I found that as time went by I did not feel the need to email him about such things.

I have grown here. I want to thank you all so very much because whether you know it or not the meals her are so nutritious.

There is healing and growth here.

Now I rarely go anywhere else to eat, there are no other places I would rather go to be lifted up with those who are waiting on what I am waiting on.

I am so thankful to Patrick for preparing this place for us to come and be nourished. My inner man thanks you all so much who post the greatest POT LUCK I have ever had the privilege of being a part of.

Maybe when we are on the other side of this RV/ Exchange we could put out a future date where we could have a physical DC Family “Pot Luck”.

We could all meet up at a location (maybe a resort on an island near nature) and this one we could have catered. We could physically meet each other and get to know our family members even more. There will be lots of laughter and joy, people hugging and embracing of family and friends alike.

Love will be in the air, you will be able to see it, smell it and taste it.

Thank you all so very much. Each and every one of you is valuable and important!

Let us wait lovingly and patiently for the manifestation of our blessing.

Have a blessed day.

OWIA – One Who Is Ascending

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More