Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Hardball" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - June 25, 2017

Received via email at 10:34 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles We're on an hour by hour trigger starting @ 4pm EDT today. Milita...

Friday, June 16, 2017

"Survivors" by LD - 6.16.17

Entry Submitted by LD at 1:47 AM EDT on June 16, 2017

Greetings All! Love and Light to You All! Today I tell you my story which wraps itself into why I am here. I like most of you had a typical childhood. I had 3 brothers and no sisters so one of us was in trouble or all of us constantly. My poor mother died at an early age (45) she had a heart attack and later died in the hospital. I have no doubt that having four boys pushed her to have the heart attack, also she was anemic and kept headaches and used bayer asprin daily ( asprin can eat holes in your stomache lining and you can lose blood without knowing it ) <--- this is part of the reason she died. Anyway when I was young, my mother was never happy in one place so we moved, alot, I was in 2 different 1st grade schools and a different school every year up til 7th grade. We were not a rich family my father was a truck driver for Haliburton (Rankin, Tx), and later for Permian Petroleum (Midland,Tx), my mother worked on and off in the various school cafeterias. I remember having hand me downs and going to the salvation army store for clothes and shoes, all in all I survived life in west Texas, and left there prior to my senior year of school. Prior to leaving Midland,Tx I lost my oldest brother, it was ruled suicide, a single gunshot would to the chest with a 357 magnum loaded with hollow points, he was 20 years old (there is another story that goes with this as to why he shot himself - I will leave that for another time). It was not more than a year later my mother died in Oklahoma.

I graduated 1984 at Elgin Jr Sr High, Elgin,Ok and never attended college, I eventually met a girl and we moved in together, not more than 2 years later I lost my youngest brother to suicide, same gun several years later, but this time the shot was to the head (he was 24yrs old). He left behind one son and a marriage that was gone before it started. And as the story continues with in a year to 3 years later I lost my dad on an operating table in Oklahoma city, he had gotten gain green on his large colon and was having strokes that affected his left side and his voice, he died at the age of 55. As a child I use to laugh at situations other familys went through, tragedy, I always told myself, "Nothing bad will happen to my family", I was proven wrong, over and over. Through all of that I never became a drunk or a drug addict, have never thought of suicide, and have never had a violent streak and hurt others. After high school and between the deaths I joined the Air Force, then before I started active duty, I left the Air Force and joined the Navy, where I spent 5 years ( longest job I have ever had ). I use to be proud that I served my country, til I learned about why the wars were created, now most of the time I am not sure as to how I should feel (being a pawn in a war you did not create). After the military I went from job to job, over 30 different resturants, landscaping companies, I sold vacuums door to door and did almost every odd job there was. I had decided after being around different people and seeing different situations, that I would never be a career individual and that I would never, ever try to be rich. You ask "WHY" , I saw what happens to people when they become rich, they are not happy people, they are either alcoholics or on drugs of some sort to deal with the depression of not trusting anyone and or worrying over there money. That would never be me and I have made sure of that, I never pushed myself in any job to be the best of the best, because I knew that road lead to wealth and I could not be that person.

I got married and had 2 daughters, this occured right before and during my navy time. The marriage went south while our daughters were still young. I could say that the divorce was my fault, but as they say " it takes two to tango" either way it was over. I tell you all of this to make you understand one thing " WE ARE SURVIVORS', we all have a built in mechanism that pushes us to survive, almost anything thrown at us. It is not to say that some dont give into lifes bad times and decide to exit it early. I have never chosen to leave life early, call me stubborn, but I knew there was some reason I was here, never been sure of the reason til I started looking. Two years ago and after much study I came upon the words " Global Currency Reset" so I studied that and read everything I could about it. I decided after much research that this was what I was hear for, not for the money, but for what I could do to help this world out. I have never been one to be happy with small changes, I always wanted to be part of the big change, the change that affected millions. I now know this is where I belong, I only pray that with your help and Gods that I will be a blessing during this time. We all have our own reasons to be here, some of us (like me) have always been just above broke, so finally there is a chance for us to have the things we want and to be the big guy for a change. Understand this, " A fool and his money are soon parted", enjoy the money, but never forget why you were blessed with it to begin with. You are here for a reason and its not so you can be rich and a show off, its so that you can help your family (HUMAN RACE). We are here because we are SURVIVORS and as such it is our responsibility to bring all the rest of the survivors to our table, to our family. I pray that you all survive this blessing, with great money, comes great power, never let this power consume you, make a promise to yourself that you will give it all away before it makes you someone you are not. Money can be a blessing or a burden, its up to you to decide which it will be for you. I love you all and consider you all family and know that this world of humans ( all of them) are also part of your family. Let your heart out and watch the world around you change into the world it should be...... If I can survive the lose of almost all my immediate family, then we all can survive til this happens, thats why we are here! LOVE AND LIGHT TO ALL......Your brother in service LD

P.S. A special thanks to all of you here at IDC, especially Patrick and Richard, may you are be blessed and live the life of your dreams!

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More