Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Aug. 24, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 24 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 24 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Monday, June 5, 2017

"Squatters" by Fireswan - 6.4.17

Entry Submitted by Fireswan at 10:33 PM EDT on June 4, 2017



I have opened my house to several people who became down on their luck and needed a place to stay. Feeling generous because I put myself in their shoes and said to myself "there but the grace of God go I". I had been through hard times after leaving an abusive husband with two young children and going to a domestic violence shelter. Afterwards, I relied on the kindness of friends to get me through. So projecting my experience onto the friends in need, I opened my house, expecting that my generosity would be my payment to humanity for the grace and generosity that I received.

But, it didn't turn out that way in each of the three cases.

The first squatter was a couple who tragically were scammed by the bank and were foreclosed on. They needed a place to stay while fighting their class action lawsuit. I was struggling myself, but when I asked for some assistance to help out to pay some bills ( they both had jobs), there were many excuses why they couldn't contribute. I was feeling resentment about their "all take and no give" attitude, but what finally pushed me over the edge was their criticism that I wasn't "applying myself more" and "asking for a raise" so that I could continue paying for them to take advantage of me. That was it. I gave them notice to move out, and they dug in, claiming "rights to stay". I finally was able to kick them out short of taking legal action, it was difficult.

The second case was my best friend from college. I remembered her as the amazing woman I once knew and didn't realize that she had become an alcoholic since I had known her. I generously opened my house to her, naively thinking that we could become best friends again. Until, she got drunk and threatened me and I went to the police. They told me that in order to return to MY HOUSE, I would need to go through an expensive eviction process. While going through this process for 3 days, I had to stay with friends until I could return with the police to my own house!

You'd think that by this time, I'd learn, but once again, I was generous to a student I was mentoring in the master gardener program who needed only one more semester to graduate, but he was evicted. All I asked is that he help in my garden and around the house. He agreed, but when I started assigning him chores, he copped an attitude and started criticizing my inability to make more in my job so that I could hire someone to help out.

After I kicked him out, I finally felt like I got the lesson. My house is sovereign space, and anyone who enters must respect me and my house. I can't afford to invite people in who use and abuse me. It lowers my vibration and does nothing for improving theirs. It's a lose-lose situation.

I'm sure that the trolls that visit our house would never invite friends and family into their houses who trash the place and use and abuse their generosity.

My first rule - there is no excuse for abuse.
My second rule - see the first rule.

Again thank you - all of you - who are participating in the whack-a-troll program. We need clear boundaries and rules for behavior. We don't invite abuse, and if an abuser manipulates their way in, we do not tolerate it.

I am certain that the abusers themselves would not tolerate how they treat us in their own homes.

Do unto others as you want done to yourselves. In your own homes you require respect, in our home we require respect. We are one and we are equal. And that means that we have standards and rules of behavior.

Fireswan

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More