TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Kre8ors Breakthrough Call w/ Tank Transcript by Muna Hakim 12-17-17

TANK — “Kre8ors Breakthrough Call”— December 17, 2017, 4 pm EST Loose transcription by Muna Hakim Edited and formatted by FXStrategist for e...

Thursday, June 8, 2017

"RV-Wash Delay" by Happily Ever After Agency - 6.8.17

Entry Submitted by Happily Ever After Agency at 8:10 PM EDT on June 8, 2017

Hello to All My Beautiful IDC Family

I Am Desperately in Need of Your Assistance Please ...

What I Am about to Say , Might Be Quite Controversial So Please Just Bear .. With Me for a Few Minutes ... I Am Sure I Will Have Your Support by The End...

I Had this T-Shirt Printed Up Earlier this Year as a Good Luck Charm , To Help Manifest The RV ... I Said I Would Wear It When I Thought The RV Would Go Live ... Needless To Say I Have Worn It Every Weekend This Year...

Here Comes My Dilema .... I Was Eating a Sandwich the Other Day and Spilt Some Tamato On The The Shirt ( Lower Left Corner ) ...

Now You OBVIOUSLY I Can't Wear a Dirty Shirt and Expect the RV to Manifest ( what would I be asking from the Universe ? ) , and I DONT Have a Full Load of Colours to Wash .. Till Monday , Perhaps Even Tuesday and Add at Least One Day Drying To That .

So What I Propose is , If I Say , Pretty Please Really Nicely , If We Could Delay The RV Till , Lets Say Like Mid Week Next Week Ish ... I Would Really Appreciate It , and I Would Owe You All A Solid....

Now as Much as I Would Love️ To RV This Weekend and STOP a Million Year Old War Between Light and Dark . Ending All Suffering , Sickness , War and Pain for Mankind and Many Other Galactic Worlds ...Thereby Catapulting Our Planet and Galaxy, Into Galactic History For Ever as The Galactic Heroes of The Highest Order ( Super Angels ) ...

I Knew You Would Come Round in The End , So Last Favour I Swear , I Just Need About 1 Billion Signatures to Give to Grandfather and The Elders to Make This Minor Adjustment ....

Your Patience and Time Has Been Very Much Appreciated in this Matter ...

We Have Just Diverted a Crisis , You Should Feel Relieved...

I Love️ You All

Thank You To : NPTB for Your Millenia Long Effort and Tireless Love for Us All .. To ALL Our Intel Providers , I Am Humbled by Your Love and Dedication to Man/Women Kind

United We Stand / Diveded We Fall

You Gals and Guys Rock My World

Signed : " Happily Ever After Agency "

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More