TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Oct. 18, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 18 2017 Compiled 11:01 pm EDT 17 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

"Release of Three Knots" by Rosestillarose - 6.7.17

Entry Submitted by Rosestillarose at 11:50 AM EDT on June 7, 2017

Good morning IDC,

I woke up to a fragrant bouquet of beautiful posts this morning. Good gardening people! I gotta say, I like the results. After a caffeine infusion, I sat for meditation and now I write to you excited to share what I learned. This may be revelatory to you, or it may be a no brainier. I myself am very happy about it. Entering meditation, I asked, how can I enter the heart?

Immediately, a light shone upon the query itself. It stood out that that is a question at all. I felt the pain of longing to an unbearable degree. I saw a dense knot out of which sprung two threads, each one winding itself into another knot. The first knot was made of my belief that I cannot enter the inner sanctum of the heart and all the reasons why. The second and third knots where A) reluctance to evict parasite squatters who drink my blood and stink up the place, and B) my judgment of others about things that are none of my affair. Great. Basically, these two knots were like satellites that I had set up to avoid touching the first knot which was too painful.

A wave of love occurred. It brought a knowing that the doors of God's kingdom are open to me. I am welcomed with smiles and laughter into the heart which is my very own home. I saw the doors, and I saw my home unfolding into a palace of incredible vastness, and also cozy! The wave subsided and I knew what I had to do.

I turned to stinky squatter and told him to get out! Yo! This is my territory and I'm taking it back. I felt my own power backed by infinite might. Suddenly, I was looking out over the continents and countries of the world. What was happening? The people of each country were claiming their sovereign right to keep their home exactly how they like it. The joy of witnessing this act charged all of my cells! This taking back act is happening inside and outside, and in all quadrants of the world! Don't you feel like dancing?

Turning to the lady of the judgmental knot, I told her, "No. I'm sorry, that does not apply". I explained to her that the object of her judgment can certainly lay a path to the heart in the way that they choose. They are perfectly welcome... as is she. This was a surprise! I thought I would be kicking her out too, but her medicine was to receive welcome, which broke her down. Like water on the wicked witch.

There was a flurry of activity as I kicked out various intruders who had been squatting for far too long on my lands, and as I welcomed those who had withheld confidence from me in the past. What happened next is hard to describe. I'm going to try but it won't be quite accurate.

There were two iterations of my soul I suppose. One knew her home as a child knows its home. There wasn't even a question of who does this exquisite home belong to? She was characterized by utter security, and rightful belonging. That one was all about play and delight of learning.

The other me was perpetually stunned and choked up by the gift that was eternally being offered. I say eternally being offered because it was, is, and will be offered again and again in countless ways. Those ways never ceased to amaze and surprise. How could this be for me? There must be a mistake. I took measure of the gifts offered to me Vs. what I thought I had contributed, and it was as a shard of glass to a diamond. Right. So these two took turns on center stage, and then they settled in to one another. And there they coexist. It's a strange feeling but I'm willing to get used to it!

Thanks for reading.

With Love,

Rosestillarose

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More