Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

The Big Call w/ Bruce Intel Notes by PinkRoses 6-27-17

Thank you PinkRoses for sending your notes. ~ Dinar Chronicles THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE TUESDAY, JUNE 27, 2017, INTEL ONLY TRANSCRIBED BY PIN...

Friday, June 16, 2017

"Real Lesson" by TPAO - 6.16.17

Entry Submitted by TPAO at 3:58 AM EDT on June 16, 2017

At what point is the Truth actually seen? Here I am, a mother, a Light Worker and someone with an extraordinary capacity to Love. I can see through the behaviour and I can see Source Creator in everyone despite how the illusion is causing them to behave.

I can see the essence of even the person who insists that I have been taken down? I only feel concern for him and those constantly deluded by these complete falsifications. I accept it is their lesson and mine is to just let it go now.

THIS AGAIN?

“””"My Friends, I just got word that yet another one of our problem posters is being taken down today. I have been authorized to release this take down information to you. The Latest Troll is "COBRA/TPAO/AreLian" who was taken down today. "SHE" has been confirmed to be a Cabal Plant sent into our midst to cause us trouble. She will no longer be posting on IDC and frankly has already been taken, and I have confirmed that.”””"

And you are all still believing it? Twice now confirmed???!!! Yet here I am. So maybe that might just be a small hint that the source of the information may just be having a lend of you? Possibly even?

Here I am at liberty and writing this post. It is beyond extraordinary. This has to be my last post on here. However, know that it is not because someone you have put up on a pedestal and are now too afraid to assist recuperate from what ever mental derailment has occurred, is correct in saying that I am arrested. Someone who has put my pen name on an imaginary tomb stone!!! Heavens we can use our imaginations to such better ends.

Now a thought you really need to consider long and hard. If you have got it this wrong, this many times, and been prepared to cause the sort of damage intended, based on absolutely no evidence other than delusion and hear say from another, towards innocent and incredibly loving people like myself without funds. Just think for a moment what damage you could do fully funded?

Frightening thought isn’t it. Fully resourced and knee jerking responses to people with children and families?

I have a teenage son and am a woman on my own. Fortunately an incredibly powerful woman because I know the power of Love, it conquers everything. It is the question and the answer. It is ALL. I am invulnerable in this knowing and in this certainty.

Lets see how all of this gets twisted into something dreadful? It is extraordinary what everyone is projecting and reading into what I write. Just look at some of the things those of you that still think I am a Cabal plant are saying about me, read what you have written and projected onto me. At least it is all coming out for inspection, analysis and integration. That is what these end times are for. My heart goes out to you because when you realise you have being doing this to someone with innocent intention wow.

I have yet to receive one apology from any of you for the grossly incorrect things you have said about me. Not one!

So now I really do take my leave because I can not bare to wake up yet again and hear that my pen name TPAO has been arrested, put on a tomb stone, is someone else (or a few others) all of which are on the other side of the world.

I have the utmost faith in all of you. All of us. Each and every one of us are here for a reason in this moment. The Divine Plan is perfect. That I know with all my heart and being. My mission at this time is to see the Essence of ALL as it truly is and not the insanity of the behaviour being exhibited in the illusion. And reflecting that Love.

The words are never quite adequate and heavens knows how they will be manipulated so that they communicate what others want to hear I am saying.

Acceptance and release. With Love.

If you need another voice test this video about the model of perception will also assist you but more so with its content. A further exhibit of what I actually do and still retain my anonymity because even though my work is international I tend to work more in Europe and Australia and in developing countries.

Much Love

TPAO

Model of Perception

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More