TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Today was the Day" - S.P.E.A.K. Intel Update - Tank - 12.11.17

Entry Submitted by Tank at 5:53 PM EST on December 11, 2017 SPEAK INTEL 5:31 EST 12/11/2017 • Allegedly the 120 "ZIM Counters&quo...

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

"Re: Ultimatum" by Lee Ann - 6.13.17

Entry Submitted by Lee Ann at 4:16 PM EDT on June 13, 2017

"Ultimatum: This Ends Now, One Way Or The Other" - One Who Knows - 6.12.17

First of all I would like to thank Patrick for creating this safe home where we all seek refuge with other like minded souls/lightworkers, OWK, Yosef and all the other Gurus who provide us with intel, knowledge and encouragement everyday that has helped us evolve into heart centered humans. Being in this journey is definitely not easy and I know that even after the GCR/RV it won't be all rainbows and unicorns either, at least not at first.

Please bear with me as English is not my first language and my brain is sometimes too fast for my fingers to catch up on and sometimes I just plain forget what I am thinking.

Anyway, I see that there seems to be a division about the Ultimatum post made by Richard/OWK between the lightworkers in this community. Most are satisfied and are sighing with relief and others are uncomfortable/bothered by it. If I may, I would like to give MY OWN PERSPECTIVE on why I am one of those who are ok with it.

I am not a confrontational person, I don't hurt anybody and prefers peace but when I started searching for the truth I learned some valuable lessons in life and I would like to share a couple of them that are pertinent to this topic .

1. WE ARE ALL ONE.

I watched this TedTalk video of a woman who was on the brink of death in ICU and she said that when her spirit was hovering around/above her body she can feel the anguish of everybody, family and medical staff in the room and even her brother who was at that time inside the aircraft on his way to see her. She recalls that she felt everybody's emotions and realized what it means to be one with all.

2. DO UNTO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT OTHERS TO DO UNTO YOU.

I believe in "Do no harm but do not take s#it either", so I have always been careful not to hurt others. In the past when I have had enough of people abusing me and my kindness I put a stop to it by leaving the situation/relationship. Heck, I even walked away from my 10 year marriage because of his betrayal! (That's another story for another time) I have forgiven them but I have never forgotten the lessons I learned. I believe it made me into who I am today, a better person/wife/mother who appreciates everything and everybody I have in my life because I know how it is to live without them.

3. LOVE YOURSELF FIRST.

Who else is there but yourself, right? Besides, how can others love you when you don't love yourself? And with this comes, heal yourself and you heal the world. It all starts with the self. When you use the word "tolerate" either a person or a situation, that means you do not have love for the person or the situation hence you just tolerate it/him/her. Love sometimes need action too.

4. WE ARE ETERNAL.

We are not our body. We have a body. We are spirit having a human experience. God is in us. God is experiencing being human through us. Our spirit don't die when we leave our human vessel.

So how do I connect these 4 lessons to OWK/Richard's post of giving the ultimatum to the cabal?

Believe it or not, you, me and all the cabal masters and minions are ONE. But I LOVE MYSELF, GAIA, AND THE REST OF HUMANITY and do not wish for us to be continuously harmed by them. I also LOVE THEM enough that I do not wish them to continuously harm themselves by them harming me (or us collectively). It is better that they stop by their own accord but if they won't then we better stop them ourselves because ignoring them and the problems they cause won't make them go away. And how do we do that? I believe that the galactics have helped in taking the essense of some of them out of their body and was brought to the Central Sun. So what does that mean in layman's term? They were killed, at least in this realm. Not sure if some spirit walked in to the empty vessel but the original soul (human or otherwise) is gone. They (cabal) either chose to go back to the light or to be destroyed. They made their choice. Now the remaining minions have to make theirs. I know that all this was done out of love even if some don't see it that way.

Now to those who are uncomfortable with this ultimatum because it doesn't resonate with you, what do you propose they do instead that would make these cabal minions stop? Maybe they would listen to you if it's not yet too late...

Lee Ann

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More