TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for October 20, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 20, 2017 EVERYTHING YOU SEE IS THE CO...

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

"Re: Question for OWK and Others" by DRM - 6.7.17

Entry Submitted by DRM at 9:55 PM EDT on June 7, 2017

"Question for OWK and Others" by Kizz - 6.7.17


Distribution of funds to family and Friends

Hi Kizz, I took the liberty of posting some of your comments first, in italics and inside quote marks, followed with my comments inblue.

"It is of interest to me how others are thinking along the same like hearted mind as myself in the wider spread, distribution of funds to get it into the hands of the many un-awakened people."

"The efficient spread and share of your wealth with others."


I believe the efficient distribution and share of wealth with others will come with well developed plans and the help of a wealth management team. When I first started developing my humanitarian projects, I was so excited about the possibilities (still am of course). However, as the result of that excitement, I previously had envisioned my time and participation to be much greater than I actually desire.

Further consideration has now put me in the mindset of exchanging and working first and foremost to seek the help of a wealth management team to get that large amount of money working as quickly and efficiently as possible to help those with the greatest needs.

So, my original plan of hitting the street running has been tempered to the following....

Get the wealth management appointment(s) set-up to ensure the money has the best possible storage and readiness for ease of distribution.

Communicate to my team of experts what I wish to do with the money

Once this has been done, I will have a representative from my wealth management team contact my family and a few friends to make arrangements for them to receive their gifts-trusts.

While my family and friends are being taken care of, ideally distributions will already be rolling out to help those with the greatest needs.

And....I think when my wealth management representative actually meets with family and friends, they will be told at that time not only are they receiving personal funds, but they will also have the opportunity to turn their good fortune into a pay-it-forward scenario should they ever desire to do that. Just want them to know the offer is always on the table should they ever desire to explore their own humanitarian project(s).

"My personal thinking is if I can spread as wide a distribution of primary receivers, who will then be encouraged to spread it further to others that they recognize as in-need, then I can make a far reaching impact as I can."

That is also my hope and plan. Everyone that is gifted, will in some way be given the opportunity to proceed with their own dream project(s) should they decide that is what they want to do. It would make sense that this would exponentially increase the amount of help people are receiving.

"Logging who has received what and how it helped them and how they helped others would be useful also, as Gordon had suggested."

My wealth management team will be tasked with finding a way to measure the success of projects, without the need to be invasive or having to conduct audits. The two (2) main things I will wish to know is....

Are the projects efficiently and successfully being delivered to those intended?

how can we expand on the well coordinated and delivered projects to enhance the delivery of services and goods to help even more people in need?

I think the measuring of projects should be for the aim of helping to improve those projects and to enhance the outreach, not to scrutinize them.

"I think this may merit some further discussion and feedback from others so that we are all doing the right thing in the correct fashion, without any harm to others.

For myself, I intend to stay as anonymous as can be possible, although I am well known in my family to do something like this."


I am also very strong on staying anonymous with all gifting and projects. I do not want to be the center of attraction, nor do I wish to be recognized as the source. I just want people's lives to improve and change the economic paradigm from for profit to plentiful distribution for all.

"Here I see a problems as some will think it is a scam...although it is from a law firm (negative programming). I hate to not include those that do not attend as they will not get the briefing and sign docs to receive. One could say, they were not meant to receive. This can lead to inequity harm later possibly where one gets it and the other does not!"

"Any suggestions to over come this?"


I am not going to worry about any negativity coming from those being gifted. It is everyone's own decision as to how they come to the conclusions they come to. If some think it is a scam, or are to proud to receive a once in a lifetime gift, than that is for them to decide. They will always be welcome to consider the gift at later date once they have had time to think about it.

My focus is on helping people with immediate needs. Whether or not people are open to receiving the gift is up to them. I leave it at that.

"This is where the recipients need to recognize with a known giving figure, like a family member? Then maybe they will come? That blows anonymity out of the window! I think staying unanimous is more important then most realize.

It will be encouraged that if it is in their hearts, then keep half and spread the other half to needy families that they can relate to."


Yes, I also believe staying anonymous and discreet are important. May be easier said than done, but with a well thought out plan and a solid wealth management team in place (or maybe more than one WM team) it is very doable. This is just another good reason to look before leaping.

I am going to have my wealth management team set-up trusts to be gifted to my three (3) sisters and my mother. They can make the decisions as to how much and how the money will gifted to all extended family members. I will also make sure they are all made very aware that they can pay-it-forward with their own projects should they ever wish to do that.

"This will awaken the spirit of giving in others that never had enough to give before perhaps?"

I think most people will be more than happy to help others once they have the opportunity to get their own financial house in order.

I hope everyone finds great joy and happiness in their lives - DRM

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More