TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Oct. 24, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 24 2017 Compiled 12:10 am EDT 24 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Sunday, June 4, 2017

"Re: Debate?" by Dante - 6.4.17

Entry Submitted by Dante at 9:40 AM EDT on June 4, 2017


"Debate?" by (Anonymous) - 6.4.17

A million thanks to all the real Dinar Guru's , I particularly wish to thank Patrick, Richard, Yosef, Bruce, Gary Larabee and Tank. I do not remember all the others names partially because often when I read their Posts I often feel uncomfortable inside. But not with the ones I mentioned because I always feel that what they say is always well intentioned within their own discernment/perception of Reality although we may have difference of opinions or faith again it's only because of my own "discernment/perception".

I come and say this because I come from a long line of following one Individual named JESUS THE CHRIST whose followers always had their own interpretation of what Jesus tried to convey to us. However I choose to follow him since I always believed that those teachings he taught were for the betterment of humanity. He never imposed his beliefs on anyone. He like his Father ( in my belief the one and Only true God our "Creator" ) I guide and inspire many individuals on 5 continent's, my one and only request that I make of those that follow me is " Pray the Holy Spirit " for discernment as to what I say COMEPLETLY RESONANTES within their entire being, that is the only that I truly insist on. I AM NOT GOD only a channel or vessel of his teachings, nothing more.

Since I was a child I have always been generous and loving and the defender of the downtrodden ( the less fortunate ) because that is the perception of my reality.

When Richard/OWK says DO NO HARM that resonates inside of me very positively. When Patrick puts up with insults as does Richard quote "WHACK A TROLL" I only want to jump on their bandwagon and join them, because even though we may have a different perspective of faith they instill/impart their faith inside of me. When Yosef or Tank write I understand them the most because I know that what they say reminds me more of a faith that is in line with my Own and that resonates within me. However at times, when Yosef gets angry he reminds me of the one and only time Jesus upturned the tables of "money changers in the Temple" I have no idea how old Yosef is but I do feel he is a great man deep inside that will eventually grow into an incredible leader. He as well as many of us express ourselves with our human nature and looses patience, after all we as sensitive as we are let it out. Patience is something that we all need, including myself, the last time I truly lost patience was two years ago, and that caused because in my perception of reality the Devil was working overtime trying to hurt someone I knew since he was a child and is now 33 years old. He is Bipolar and also suffers from Aspergers, but the Devil was testing my Patience and I truly lost my temper, but in the end the young man (whom I consider like a Nephew) and I WON.

I hold all of you in my daily prayers, I do look forward to finding a way to meet many of You POST RV/GCR.

I have never been attracted to money, but have recently in the past few years become aware of PEOPLE IN NEED Internationally on a completely different level than I could possibly ever fathom. So although I have never been obsessively attracted to it, through my interactions with others look forward to helping others on a much bigger scale than I ever imagined ever possible. Especially today, when one of my group of orphans lost their past residence because of the greed of their landlord, they really were in a perfect place but today they were forced to make sacrifices by downsizing and many of the siblings were separated because the families that could take some of them in would not also take in their much older siblings.

So today as I celebrate my 20th anniversary of being a Bishop my heart grieves for the younger orphans that were separated from their older siblings. This makes me appreciate the value of the Final Exchange in our favor, but on the same hand I look forward to the day when after our Ascension we no longer need currency and parents will no longer be separated from their children because they can't afford to take care of them or for the poor orphans will not be separated from their parents because of death caused by illness. Their are so many versions of why an innocent child ends up in an Orphanage but most of it revolves around the miss distribution of assets of Humanity as a whole, so I truly look forward to the Glorious end and completion of the RV/GCR.

Dearest Anonymous

I do respect the fact that you wish to remain Anonymous but could you please pick a Nick-Name other than Anonymous, I seldom ever say anything but when I read a post written by Anonymous, I never know whether it's a Good Guy or Bad Guy, since so many people wish to remain Anonymous. I often wonder which you are.

Respecfully Yours in Christ


+++ Dante

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More