Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of July 28, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR as of July 28 2017 Compiled 12:04 am EDT 28 July 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abuse Recov...

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

"Re: Calling All Light Warriors..." by B - 6.7.17

Entry Submitted by B at 2:10 AM EDT on June 7, 2017

"Calling All Light Warriors..." - One Who Knows - 6.6.17

I am with you! They other day, I responded to someone's post and the current mood in IDC is bringing me joy. If you missed the post, here is the link.

"Re: The Trolls are Laughing at you" by B - 6.4.17

I have researched for many years what the cabal has done to humanity. I have had moments of rage towards them for viewing us as nothing but rag dolls. Cattle. Sheep. And above all stupid and weak. The crap they pull doesn't surprise me anymore. What does surprise me is that it's in plain sight but people don't see it. Or they notice it but say that it doesn't affect them so they don't care. That infuriates me. I have had to make my peace and forgive them all because, they know not what they do. For years I thought, what can I do? I am not in government or wealthy like them. Earthly resources or social connections, I did not have to make even a dent. But what I do have is faith. Faith in Source. And I just always knew that Source would not have created this beautiful planet, to let it be destroyed. Not this time. Everything that I have endured has made my heart even more pure. To the point that I started thinking that I am not human. That I don't belong here. Seeing all the pain and suffering, especially over the Internet made me sob in ways that I can't even begin to explain. Injustice is an outrage! It is one thing to mess things up on your own and then learn from your mistakes. But it is quite another to be deceived and manipulated into slavery or worse!

I haven't said anything here about taking a stand, with Source and Arch Angel Michael leading the charge, but I have seen myself, huge with the most amazing and beautiful wings and going into battle against the dark. Where I would close my wings around me and do a torpedo spin into lined up minion soldiers. It's breathtaking. And my inner warrior has a lot of fun. :)

I respect that everyone has their own levels of awareness and progress. Frankly, I don't exactly know where my progress is officially but I will be happy to send out energy to help defeat these soulless entities. I used to ask Source why all these terrible things happen, and why it was allowed. How could people do these things to other people? I got my answer when I was ready to add it to the knowledge I had gathered. Now it is wisdom. Source will not intervene, if it is not the Will of the Collective Consciousness. We had to ask for the intervention. If one doesn't have a soul, then he/she cannot know the value of life, love, joy, beauty and Source. They aren't like us. At some point the Light Worker becomes the Light Warrior. As a Light Worker, you heal, you love, you learn, you teach, you help, you spread joy and laughter. As a Light Warrior you get to kick a-- and take names. You defend and protect not only your friends and family, but all who need it. This is where we are. Time to kick a-- and protect the Earth and her children. You all, have abilities that are needed in this fight. What they are, is for you to find out from your Higher Self and Source. For a very long time I thought my abilities were a curse. At least that's what I was lead to believe. The closer I get to Source, the more I realize how beautiful and necessary these gifts are. Especially for the times we are in right now. I don't back down from a fight. Ever! I had to take a stand in 4th grade, to a group of girls that were going to jump me. Not because I did anything to them, but because I was different. I was lighter, had longer hair, and I didn't come from the West Indies. I lived in Flatbush in Brooklyn. They didn't consider Puerto Rico to be a Caribbean Island. So I took them on. There were six of them that I remember surrounding me. So they swung and so did I. A teacher had come by and saw the fight and stopped it. It was either, I fight them or get my butt whooped by mom for letting myself get beat up. Tough love, she taught me. I was more afraid of mom than them. That courage is what leads me to stand up against bullies way bigger than me. And my family and friends say that I get this crazy look in my eyes, that's just down right creepy. Lol! I had to learn to be that way in NYC. There, the bullies don't stop until you take down the biggest one in the group. Then you get respect. And when word gets around that you're crazy, people leave you alone. Because you are unpredictable. They don't expect the skinniest and smallest to go face to face with someone the size of an ogre. Thats what I had to do in high school. I stood up for my friends who were younger and more shy. And teach them to take no s--t. It is what it is. If we want a world of peace and love, then get prepared to fight. Peace comes after the war is won. And this is between good and evil. Evil has run rampant for eons. We may not be on the frontline, and much gratitude and respect to those who are. And we may not be the ones laying out the plans strategically like a chessboard. For those that are, thank you. But we have the Divine Light and Will to send out the energies to get this done! Taking a stand increases the morale of everyone involved. It shifts the energy to the winning team. Our team. And when word gets around the multiverse, that we have the toughest, craziest, Light Warriors (With Back Up), on this side of the Galaxy, the evil ones will think twice about coming back here to start some s--t! :)

So let's go people, let's get 'er done!

https://youtu.be/ASj81daun5Q



With Love And Light To All,
B

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More