TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Nov. 23, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Nov. 23 2017 Compiled 12:35 am EDT 23 Nov. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Friday, June 23, 2017

"Question: Dressing for Exchange" - One Who Knows - 6.23.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Knows at 2:11 AM EDT on June 23, 2017



Question: Dressing For Exchange

=======================================
Post/Question:
=======================================

"Question for OWK" by Doug - 6.22.17

Entry Submitted by Doug at 3:07 PM EDT on June 22, 2017

Richard/OWK,

I was listening to Phillip Tilton's Outlaw Call and I have a question that they answered on their call. Their caller asked about going to the exchange in jeans and t-shirt. Their answer was to wear a suit for the exchange.

During my ascension I have lost so much weight that all of my old 3D clothes do no longer fit at all. Currently I only have 3 pairs of jeans and 2 pairs of shorts that were purchased after I lost all the weight. I was planning on attending the exchange meeting dressed in jeans and a violet tie-dyed t-shirt (St. German's violet flame). They made it sound like we will be judged on how we dress. Will we be judged on how we dress for the exchange? If so, I am not prepared. I will need to buy a suit for the exchange if what they said is true. I do not really want to go buy a new suit for the exchange. I do not want to be judged for the way I am dressed. This is how I dress. I dress in clothes than keep my vibrations high. Wearing a suit does not keep my vibrations high. If you think that I need to buy a suit, then I will buy a suit. I do not want to buy a suit, but I will if it is necessary. To me wearing a suit is supporting the old 3D cabal influenced society and not 5D. Wearing a suit does not resonate with me and having to wear a suit for the exchange does not resonate with me. Please answer this question for me so I can be prepared for the exchange.

Thank you for all you do. I support you completely.

In Love & Light,

Doug

*******************************************

Answer:

No worries my friend! I am wearing Jeans and a plaid shirt. No biggie! After all, I am the one holding the zim in my hand.

It is not about what you are wearing, it is about who you are. You are measured and judged by your "Heart" and not by what you wear. The Bankers will be more impressed by the currency you are holding and by how much you care about your Humanitarian projects and helping others, than about any fancy clothes you might be wearing.

The Bankers, on the other hand, will need to be in their full Banker's suit. That is what I expect of my Banker. However, for me, I am the customer and I am always (In All Ways) right!

Remember, some currency holders are living under a bridge and don’t even have the clothes that you have. I dare say, that it is quite likely that they will have bigger hearts, and be a better Humanitarian, than some of our Slick suit wearing currency holders.

All this being said, is it wrong to dress in a suit? No, of course not. Wear what makes you feel comfortable and good about yourself. Remember, they are trying to impress you as well.

=======================================

May You Get Everything You Want and Live The Life Of Your Dreams/Plans

Signed: One Who Knows

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More