Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Opening Night" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Saturday - September 23, 2017

Received via email at 9:22 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Like Crimea in Ukraine, Kurdistan decided last minute to hold refe...

Thursday, June 29, 2017

"Morphine The Better" by The Happily Ever After Agency - 6.29.17

Entry Submitted by The Happily Ever After Agency at 4:51 AM EDT on June 29, 2017



First Of All I Want To Thank Every Body For The Get Well Soon Messages .. I AM Sure There Must Be Pages Of Them On IDC [ the shear number might have even crashed the site ] ... Apologies If It Has ....

THANK YOU ..

I Have Not Been Able To Read Any Updates As I Have To Many Broken Blood Vessels In My Eyes ...

Today Is A Good Day .... I Can Blink my Eyes , With Out Passing Out From Pain .......

Ok , Obviously The Meeting With Nikolai Did Not Go Quite As I Imagined .. Here Are The Gory Details .... Nikolai Came The Next Day As Promised , So Instead Of Begging For My Life ...
I Decided To Put My Big Boy Pants On [ being a LIGHT WARRIOR and all ] And Stand My Ground.. I All Ways Ask My Self , " What Would The Rock Do ".



So After My I Dont Speak Russian Comment You Communist , And The Story About His Mom, The Racoon And The Irish Leprechaun ... You Can Imagine , Things Went South Pretty Quickly After That ........



I REALLY Believed My Angels Would Step At Some Point Between The Fists and Bats [ there must have been a duty shift in Heaven at the time of the beating ] .....

Nikolai Took Every Single Thing I Had As Payment , Including My DAD's Wooden Leg ... It Was The Only Belonging I Had Of My Dad ... God Rest His Limping Soul ....

The GOOD News Is Family , I Hid ALL MY CURRENCY Between MY BUTT CHEEKS .... So My ZIM Is SAFE [ boy they are Big notes ] . I Can Still Exchange .... WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO ...

Life Aint So Bad , They Have Me On Morphine For The Pain And You Know What They Say About Morphine .... " Morphine The Better " ...

I Need To Ask A Favor IDC ... Does Any One Have Like A Station Wagon To Transport Me To The Exchange Please [ maybe like a AWD Subaru or something ] ....As The Back Seats Fold Down So I Can Fit In The Back As I Cant Bend At ALL .. I Will Owe You One ... I Will Even Give You 5 Bucks Maybe Even 10 [ depending on the rate i get ] After The Exchange For Petrol .....



I Cant Wait Till I Can See Again ,So I Can . Read All The Get Well Messages , It Is The Only Thing Keeping Me Going ....

I LOVE YOU ALL

Heisenberg My Brother , You Killed Me Again , Nailed It Again Perfectly ... Poetry Dude , Pure Poetry ...

I Reckon We Should Do A Weekend In Vegas , Private Plane Hookers and All , When I Get Out Of This Body Cast ....

Nikolai , Means Full Body Cast Apparently ....

Joseph and Richard Have Taught Us Well .. Here We Are Walking Tall And Figuring All This Out On Our Own ... Supporting Each Other , Along The Way .... Awesome ......

Thank You Joseph and Richard , Lessons Learn t Big Brothers .....

We Do Miss You Both Though .....

I Know You Are Keeping An Eye On Us ..

THANK YOU , WE LOVE YOU ...

You Loving Brother

E-J

Ps: I Have HIGH HOPES For This Weekend .....

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More