Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

ZAP's Mid-Week Report - The Office of POOFness - 7.20.17

Subject: The Mid Week by ZAP from "The Office of Poofness'' From: "The Office of Poofness" < 2goforth@humanus.ca &...

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Midnight Rambling 1: Healing Tornado by Karma Zarenzi



Midnight Rambling 1: Healing Tornado

SO I was feeling very ill. I was really hot and my chest was heavy…it was difficult to breathing. I had been having trouble breathing on and off since I had to pull over and get picked up 5 days before that. I sat in front of the fan to cool off, but getting dizzier, I laid down on the floor, flat on my back.

I was trying to calm my breathing, and was having more and more difficulty. I gave a little call for Sooze, who was outside, and she came in. On her way in, she was telling someone to make sure the pets are in, and other things talking quickly. Wondering what was going on, I started to come to.

I was ill and very out of it, so I didn’t even hear the rolling thunderstorm building outside. I suddenly hear lots of loud thunder crashes through the window right behind me and where I was laying, and hear the wind pick up fast.

It’s so beautifully ferocious. Storms excite me.

Blaze blaze blaze the violet flame, transcend all shadows into light Light LIGHT.

It feels like Time is in slow-motion at this point. She brings me a cool towel to cool off my face and neck. A few seconds laters she starts walking over to the window. I tell her, I’m starting to feel a little better.

“I see a funnel cloud” said Sooze.

With Sooze help I stood up. And everyone, including the pets, got into the hallway for shelter. The power went out, a brown out really at first, then completely out. My breathing started returning to normal. I could feel my limbs. My dizziness dissipated. My temperature went back to normal. Calm. Quiet. Ahhh… Sooze said she wondered if the positive ions in the air, the electricity in the air, helped me feel better.

The next day in daylight we talked to neighbors, and one said when he looked out the window the air looked like a washing machine, with wind and water swishing midair. I thought back to looking out that window, and knew exactly what he meant. The power was out two days. But my electronics are STILL acting weird. I like analyzing patterns, so when I saw a repeating number pattern, I had a little fun. The digital clock was acting awry. I took a video this numbers pattern looping 3 times, you can watch it here:

MIDNIGHT_Rambling_with_KarmaZ:_Healing_Tornado_CLOCK_Reading

https://youtu.be/Si1gbsS-4UQ



BELOW is some thinking-on-paper algebra chicken scratches, for fun analyzing the digital clock number patterns. Feel free to make up your own meaning for these number patterns.

Love you, KZ.




Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More