TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for October 22, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 22, 2017 ALL IS QUIET. DISCLOSURES ...

Wednesday, June 14, 2017

"Inspiring First Attempt to Open a Loved Ones Eyes" by Jeff - 6.14.17

Entry Submitted by Jeff at 8:45 AM EDT on June 14, 2017

There are many ways you can gently nudge the ones that you love to "rise and Shine". My high school was so bad, I moved into my Moms sister's house with their family and slept on the couch for two years and attended a better school. This mage me bloom into self discovery and I was unconditionally welcome with them.

The oldest cousin who was about 10 years younger reached out to me when he was in town last night to grab a drink and catch up a little. I did and we spend and out an hour talking about some nudging I has posted on facebook.

Well there were just a bit more pushy than a nudge..

T- "I saw the posts you wrote about .. on Facebook."

Me- "Yes I got a call from Alan (my brother) after I wrote one of them immediately asking me if I had lost my mind or was smoking crack or something."

T- "I bet, but I've known you for all of my life...I know how brilliant you are.. and I know if you say something.. that it's important to you... can you talk to me about it.. I'd be happy to listen."

Me- "Sure.. I would be happy to"

(And if you have ever talked to me here.. you'd already know I am very direct and have learned to say what I mean and mean what I say as a general rule.. it's a compensation coping mechanism that must be in place for me as a very necessary but sometimes blunt tool.)

I discussed with him how my eyes were opened and what I have learned.. gave him a few things that may help ease him a little into what'd really going on.

Here are some of those that I really would recommend:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjP6LP_qL3UAhUGMj4KHfOhBacQFggoMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imdb.com%2Ftitle%2Ftt4798606%2F&usg=AFQjCNGD3UpUakFf322H0TsAL-kH9MT9PQ&sig2=H9DPAgkTmZbvGSW7E94a2w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpJ3yO4-Xpo&t=5088s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2rg7CeY1ek&t=3719s

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=video&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwiD7Mq3qb3UAhVMbj4KHThZCdcQtwIIKzAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3Drx31y1KKK3E&usg=AFQjCNFk-lctzOJOtiwLt5yGUz-J33u1CA&sig2=-aXR78fDC1X5xALmnngpiA

M- " There is a lot of things that are about to happen and I, humbly have been given an opportunity to be a beacon of sorts to open a few more eyes so they can take this and do the same."

There is something else, To do this and to be in a point of unconditional service to other's I was in the right place I know purposefully... to have the chance to gain the monetary access to repair the damage that we have been conned into doing to our planet. This includes lost tech, cleaning up our world, raising our people out of poverty and hunger.. and bring the revelation that the bible talks about into play." "I know this sounds unbelievable.. and It took many many days and weeks of analyzing and verifying to convince me. It takes a good deal of faith as well"

T- Ok.. I see why you say you have been busy"

"There is some more and I will tell you some of this will be very difficult to understand and frankly believe......"

I went on for a while tying to tell him the most IMPORTANT parts.

"That this next week I will have the gifts to make those that want to help me available and they are to accomplish these monumental goals. An unconditional service to others.. not to ourselves... if you feel like you'd like to be a part of something especially huge but purely anonymous, I would love you and your sibling discuss it. I'm going to be giving big to the family anyway but I need your help."
"Think about it.. it's a huge important and necessary thing I have decided is more important than anything in my life before this. If I ask, you know it means a lot to me"

I thought I'd share that experience with you all.

NOW ....on the matter of this mornings shootings.. Richard, you warned them. I personally back any actions you and the elders deem necessary to take them out. They did not listen. Please do not feel guilty you have had our backs... we have yours.

Jeff Walker

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More