Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Aug. 23, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 23 2017 Compiled 12:28 am EDT 23 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Wednesday, June 7, 2017

"I Chose Love All-Ways" - Cowboy Down Under - 6.7.17

Entry Submitted by Cowboy Down Under at 12:47 PM EDT on June 7, 2017



My daddy Big John used to tell me, “If your gonna tell a lie and you really want me to believe you, then tell it to yourself at least 7 times first and then tell it to me.” Sometimes when we tell ourselves over and over that something is real, it becomes so. Fear is like that. If you listen to it enough, it is soon the only voice you hear. Looking back over the last few thousand years, I can understand why someone might choose fear over love. We as a collective have been hurt so many times and so deeply that we cannot let go of the blame we hold for those who hurt us. If you have not seen the movie “The "Shack," I highly recommend it. I have seen it several times and every time I do it brings home how fear, hate and blame can ruin a person’s life so quickly and how when the heart is opened back up to Gods Love Sweet Love, the whole world transforms right before our very eyes. When we have been hurt, especially as a child, we spend our whole life telling ourselves over and over that hurt is the only thing that's real.

I have told this story before and feel the need to tell it again. When I decided to join the Buddhist Sangha while living in Chile, my master asked me to come to an initiation ceremony. As I knelt in front of him he reached out and with a pair of scissors, cut off a small piece of my hair and handed it to me. He then asked me to make one of three choices. The first choice, because he knew from our many conversations that I believed in reincarnation, was to promise to come back lifetime after lifetime until I was living in complete happiness and bliss. The second choice was to come back lifetime after lifetime until all those I loved were living in happiness and bliss, because what fun would it be to live there alone when you could help others to join you? The third choice and the one I quickly made was to come back lifetime after lifetime after lifetime until all sentient beings were living in complete happiness and bliss, because if I truly believed we are all ONE as God has said, then how could I leave anyone behind?

One of the deepest beliefs of Light Workers is that we are all ONE energy and as such, we know when we strike out in pain to hurt others, blame others or condemn others, we are only hurting, blaming and condemning ourselves. If you do not believe this core fact then you will see everything as separation from you and have no problem attracting it. I found myself in an angry place a few days ago and had to go within to see where that anger was coming from. As I looked, I mean truly looked, at myself in the mirror I asked myself, "Why is this person’s behavior making me so angry?" God spoke to me and so I listened. She reminded me of how I had been in a similar position as that person, how I made the same mistake they were making and how angry I was at myself for even BEING there. In an instant I knew I was not angry at that other person for acting the way they were. I was angry at myself for having acted the same way and this person’s behavior had only reminded me of my mistake. When we as a human race separated from God we entered the world of seeing others as not us and hurting them as not hurting ourselves. Now that we are returning to Gods Love we know they are all us and there is only ONE choice to make we must LOVE THEM!.

Tears of Joy and I do a little reading and praying every morning and in today's reading I got a message loud and clear. First from the Daily Word – Wednesday, June 7, 2017.

Listen
I ASK, LISTEN, AND FOLLOW THE GUIDANCE I RECEIVE.
Each morning as I awake, even before I get out of bed, I take a few moments to listen. Sometimes I hear the early morning songs of birds. Sometimes I hear the rustling of other early morning risers. Other times, I simply hear the stillness, inviting me to turn within and listen. In these hushed early morning times, I attune to God and open to quiet whispers in my heart.

I listen with my heart and with my mind, knowing that answers come in the perfect time and way. God may speak to me as a quiet nudging of my spirit, as words on a page that suddenly hold a new meaning or as the wise voice of a trusted loved one. In whatever form my guidance comes, I remain open and receptive to the answers I seek.

He said to them, “Listen to this dream that I dreamed.”—Genesis 37:6

The second reading from Jesus Calling was "I AM ALL AROUND YOU, like a cocoon of Light, My Presence with you is a promise, independent of your awareness of Me. Many things can block this awareness, but the major culprit is worry. My children tend to accept worry as an inescapable fact of life. However, worry is a form of unbelief; it is anathema to Me.

Who is in charge of your life? If it is you, then you have a good reason to worry. But since I am in charge, worry is both unnecessary and counterproductive. When you start to feel anxious about something, relinquish the situation to Me. Back off a bit, redirecting your focus to Me. I will either take care of the problem Myself or show you how to handle it. In this world you will have problems, but you need not lose sight of Me."

So, taking the advice of both these readings, I have listened and stopped worrying about those who refused to lay down their weapons of blame. I trust God will speak to them in a way that will melt their pain, remove their fear and anger and turn it into Love Sweet Love!

I am spending a lot of my time these days hanging out in a world filled with loving, kind and compassionate people and I feel right at home there. We are the "CHOSEN ONES" and when I choose, I choose Love!

Thank you all for allowing me to have posted here on D.C. Patrick I know you know you and I will forever be connected. If any of you would like to keep in touch with me or join the World of Love we are creating at H.E.A.L. (Heal Earth And Love), please drop me a line at fundyourluckyday@yahoo.com If you have already responded to my calls to join us in the past, you are already on the VIP list and if you have not already heard from us will hear from us soon.

I know I have worn this one out but hey I listen to Big John All-Ways, if you want something to really sink in send the message seven times.

Happy Trails Everybody

I Love You All, Your Friend Cowboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMOMgQCRAqM

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More