Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Aug. 17, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 17 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 17 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Friday, June 2, 2017

"Here we go" by Nick - 6.2.17

Entry Submitted by Nick at 5:32 AM EDT on June 2, 2017


I am not picking on anyone. Just because someone disagrees with certain people on this site an throws a what if question then they are going to be labeled a cabal plant really. I am not saying that Trump is not going to be impeached but what if he isn’t? What if the Republic does not happen? What if Paul Ryan is not the President? So far he is the Speaker of the House and that is an important job. What if all we have heard about Dunsford is not true? We hear a lot of things about this and that. Does that make it true? Does it make it not true? I don’t know but it is worth the question.

I don’t know what is true and what is not but I have the right to question and not just follow someone off a cliff. I am not discrediting anyone on this site but I can question if the information does not pan out. I don’t know about the people that channel, and I don’t know about the outer space connections. I don’t like Trump even though I know him personally.

To label someone with a false label while they know nothing about me or what I am going through. I most certainly don’t know anything about the persons that are throwing the stones. I have big shoulders and can take the stones I also don’t live in a glass house. All I am saying is from a common sense stand point almost all of the intel has not panned out. I find most of it interesting reading except for the bible thumping but that is life. I don’t degrade anyone’s thoughts or what they believe, that is their choice to believe what they want.

Before you accuse me of something that I am not, it makes me wonder if your ego is so fractured by someone asking questions about what you so profusely want to believe to be true when in reality it may not be. I want this GCR/RV to happen just as badly as the next person. Until you have walked a mile in the other person shoes you have very little room to be pointing fingers at anyone.

I was a minister at one time in my life and I have seen and witnessed a lot of history that has taken place in my short life span. But I do not tell you what to think or what to believe and just because someone disagrees with you or what you are trying to promote does not make them evil or cabal. I get tired of the drama and the fact that every weekend or holiday that this could be the weekend and it turns out that it was not and a whole lot of excuses are offered. The only reason that people are placated is because truth was never told in the first place.

What people fail to realize is that so long as there are other people in control we are at the whim of the people in control, whether it be the OPTB or the NPTB. Someone is always the spoke person for whoever the people that are in control. We have people that are self appointed to but out the information that they think is important and the big problem is that they start to believe their own spin and they forget that there is someone waiting in the wings to take their place.

Yes I want the GCR/RV to take place I wish it happened yesterday but it did not. Yes I wish that the PTB would pull their head out of their a** and get it done and stop playing games with other peoples lives.

Nick

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More