Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

RV Intel/Thoughts/News - All Posts for June 24, 2017

Below is a list of all of the content posted for Saturday, June 24, 2017. This will be useful for those of you who may have missed something...

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Guest Posts Regarding the RV/GCR & More for Sat. Morning - 6.17.17



This is a compilation of all guest posts submitted as of Saturday Morning, June 17, 2017. All guest posts that are more than 5 paragraphs in length, deemed important, contains images or is a response to another post will be considered it's own post.

Note: This post will be continuously updated with more entries as they are submitted. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Another Note: Arrangement of Guest Posts have been changed from top to bottom to bottom to top. Each newly added Guest Post will be at the top rather than at the bottom to negate having to scroll down every time. ~ Dinar Chronicles

_____________________________________________________

"My Prayer"

Entry Submitted by She Who Walks With Spirit at 11:38 AM EDT on June 17, 2017


I call onthe One True Source....I call on The Highest Energies available....to help me to Heal any & all separation..... to help me to Know Truth. I call on Source to raise the vibration of any & all involved in Untruth.

I stand, protected & strong, in the Center of my Power & Demand.... any & all negativity, negative energies, negative entities, negative thought forms & patterns be gone. I bind & bound you & send you to the Light.

So Be It

She Who Walks With Spirit
_____________________________________________________

"Re: Directive of the Global Funder"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 11:05 AM EDT on June 17, 2017


Yes yes yes! You good little sleuth! This video is a formal announcement of the release of the global collateral accounts & the new financial system reset!

Commenters like you are the only reason that I come to the site anymore as the gurus are useless.
This has made my day as this cannot be stopped now not even by the criminals within our government and I a not talking about Trump as he is not part of the deep state as the gurus misinformation is telling everyone.

Thank you for bringing this evidence forward!
_____________________________________________________

"No Tank... No!"

Entry Submitted by Sonia at 10:42 AM EDT on June 17, 2017


At first I too almost wrote my story of how the 1800 call and exchange will go for me.. then for some reason I just couldn't do it.. could not find myself writing it..I now see why.. I listened to my higher self..to my intuition..to those that did share.. so many of ur stories brought tears to my eyes..beautiful..I wish everyone so much blessings and good luck on this new journey that awaits us.. namaste!!
_____________________________________________________

"Thank you Patrick & DC"

Entry Submitted by CTpops at 9:42 AM EDT on June 17, 2017


From one Patrick to another, Thank You for your tireless effort on DC in raising all of our vibrations to achieve a new world. The DC family is the best group I have ever encountered anywhere and I know they are THE LEADERS for the New World. I only started to follow DC a year and a half ago and was inspired to join the effort to get the world headed in the right direction. I extend my THANKS to all the great posters (thats all of you) who are stoking the fire of humanity to achieve great things and make this planet the STAR it really is.

Lets turn this tub in the right direction, its past time.

Love to you all

GOD bless you all

CTpops
_____________________________________________________

"Re: Dinarland Status Report"

Entry Submitted by Sugarbear at 9:30 AM EDT on June 17, 2017

"Dinarland Status Report" - One Who Knows - 6.17.17

That was the most excellent report, OWK. NEVER imagine that you are alone in your assessment and feelings. You have my support, and I AM with you. Much love to you, Brother. God is with us. God is within us.

Sugarbear
_____________________________________________________

"Thank you Family of Man"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 9:26 AM EDT on June 17, 2017


I am shocked and also a polled with the deceit that has been shown by The Real Truth group and Tank! I did listen to Tank's last message and his sincerity of pleas...and it was believable! OWK's, thank you for being our ultimate watcher! And in this house, their are watchers that know! So beware! Again thanks for watching over all of us here on DC!

Like myself, I am sure that many missed that one coming!

All involved through this real truth group will be removed from my (OUR) eyes and ears!

Thank you!
_____________________________________________________

"DC Guest Posts"

Entry Submitted by FancyFree at 7:29 AM EDT on June 17, 2017


Re: "GCR/RV Theory" by Daughter of Terra

Girrrrrrl, I like your style. Great post!! What if...YOU ARE SO RIGHT ON! I got the POPcorn. Peace, Love & Treats!

With much gratitude, FancyFree
_____________________________________________________

"To One Who Knows"

Entry Submitted by Viv at 5:34 AM EDT on June 17, 2017


Seriously. GO GET MENTAL HELP.

I read your posts. I reposted them in my rooms. I thought you were a good man. THEN YOU BEGAN THE DOWNWARD SPIRAL INTO THIS PIT. You have been seriously negative.

I tried to listen to your you tube VIDEOS. Your voice crawls up my spine. I read energy and you are in need of a cleansing. NOW.

TANK IS NOT CABAL YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND. GO FIND IT. HURRY UP. YOU ARE SERIOUSLY FREAKING PEOPLE OUT. Viv
_____________________________________________________

"Re: Please Read ASAP"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 4:51 AM EDT on June 17, 2017


"Please Read ASAP" by My Two Cents - 6.17.17

You're reading WAY too much into this. I heard CSI was hiring but don't bother applying.

Tank is a good friend if mine. A good man and is a champion for the cause. He believes more than anyone.

SMH.... go do something else. This isn't for you.
_____________________________________________________

"Re: Tank?"

Entry Submitted by BB136 at 3:19 AM EDT on June 17, 2017


"Tank?" by Anxious to Begin - 6.16.17

A to B:

Nice! Agreed....that Tank Plea was eerie.....like a confession....I mean he calls this a "God Forsaken Process?" Sheesh....

Blessings,

BB136
_____________________________________________________

"Re: Directive of the Global Funder HRH"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 3:19 AM EDT on June 17, 2017


Came across this on Youtube. Does anybody know anything about this - Chinese Elders? Is this part of the GCR?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVDayWxEpg0
_____________________________________________________

"Re: Directive of the Global Funder HRH, TVM-LSM-666"

Entry Submitted by Doudle at 1:09 AM EDT on June 17, 2017


I was just listening to this message and was wondering if these people are part of the Chinese elders....Can someone shed some light please...thank you.

Directive of the Global Funder HRH, TVM-LSM-666

Namaste

Doudle
_____________________________________________________

"Is it Real or Fantasy?"

Entry Submitted Anonymously at 12:07 AM EDT on June 17, 2017


Being the subjective part of this channeled intel I can only say that the messages sound different to me than I sound to me. And the skeptic can say delusion or fantasy. And of course if I can't prove otherwise; it may be delusion or fantasy;

I believe that to a large extent channeling is part of our imagination - If we block out all imagination our reality becomes very bleak

Really lucky?

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More