Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Aug. 19, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Aug. 19 2017 Compiled 12:18 am EDT 19 Aug. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Saturday, June 3, 2017

"Grateful Heart for OWK" by Spinalizer - 6.3.17

Entry Submitted by Spinalizer at 11:14 AM EDT on June 3, 2017

Dear Richard/OWK,

A HUGE hug and heart felt thank you! Hats off and taking a bow for you and all the work your crew have accomplished to get Humanity to this point in the game :)

I have never posted to IDC site so this is really my first time reaching out and I am inspired/guided to direct my heart felt gratitude your way, for my being a part of the DC community.

I am a chiropractor that has seen my own and family ups and downs the past 10 years or so. Actually 20 if I look back on my career, wonderful learning, growth and much success mixed with frustrations. However in the last 6 years I began a journey of discover and learning about the history of this planet, spiritually and physically, actually a voracious appetite for 'truth'. My wife nicknamed me 'the historian' in the family. Ironically I was reminded of something my wife taught me many years ago, f you want to hide the truth from humanity, just hide it in plain site. Since this is a common 'cabal' tactic - Facts and events have always been there for those with discerning eyes. My list of books, sites, blogs, videos, audios, etc., would be so exhaustive but they are the stepping stones on my journey to where I am as I write this to you.

My wife and I have always been light workers, she being DNA Reprogrammer & Quantum Energy facilitator & Reiki Master. I have learned a great deal from her so my path and destiny was already designed for me when we met 23 years ago. In the last 10 years I lost my business then my home so have been staying with friends for 5 years now. Very challenging road, however in that period I have gained a peace and inner strength that in retrospect, I would NOT want to trade for any other experience thus far. Hindsight always being 20/20 I believe had my path always been 'cushy, easy, peaceful, no challenges' I would NOT have learned much of anything like I did about myself or this whole set-up on planet earth (or Universally).

Over the years I was fortunate to gather a bit of currency, and as of now, thanks to your recent post, some Zim - and am eagerly awaiting the release just as everyone else awaits.

So as it stands now, I have only discovered IDC less than 1 year ago, and in particular your posts for maybe six months. I had been following 'operationdisclosure' for about 2 years but only learned the last 2 weeks that is one of your 'sister' sites. Your inspiration is a blessing. Your light is real, true, from Source. And being as my wife has taught seminars how to stay heart centered and listen/hear to the inner god voice guidance (among many other tools).... I have felt the love in your words. As an aside I downloaded your book and am just beginning to read it.

As a family we look forward to working with existing (and even creating some of our own) Humanitarian projects. A lot of our ideas are in the Healing realm as this is already in our area of expertise. We have a list of projects that are in 'waiting' that we will join and are planning our life in participation mode. My other passion since being here on this planet, is environmental science so I am excited to begin to help projects designed to clean up the planet!!

As a chiropractor I have been trained to be open to alternative healing and at the same time to question traditional medical modalities. I know and understand the power of control and manipulation the cabal has had over the medical profession, suppressing cures since the early 1900's and evolving to an anti-competitive business model that easily restrained trade (the AMA lost a Supreme Court ruling that they violated the Sherman Anti-trust laws in attempting to 'contain and eliminate' the Chiropractic profession, circa 1987).

So looking forward I have a huge heart, and much excitement as I know the juncture this planet energetically, and humanity sits. Once the $$$ hits the fan, there is no stopping the further elevation of consciousness, end the human suffering, raising the vibration and completing the next step in the Ascension of Earth. Your work has placed a hope and faith in the future that many have needed, your unconditional love has helped inspire many in desperate places, and in particular your determination to keep your 'house' clean and clear of negativity has allowed the IDC community to flourish. It has been stated in dozens of channeled sources that the light quotient on the planet is now the highest it has ever been, the dark is in retreat, and it only takes a small group of light workers with combined intent, meditation & prayer, to change the world.


--

Yours in Light

'Spinalizer'

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More