TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Dec. 11, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 11 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 11 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Monday, June 5, 2017

"Go Silent, Go Deep" by Victor - 6.5.17

Entry Submitted by Victor at 11:29 AM EDT on June 5, 2017

Now is the time to Go Silent and Deep Within. We can let out that long breath that we have been holding IN, our whole lives. That constricted reserve that we held back to protect ourselves in a hostile environment.

We did that out of necessity of living in a huge Lack world. We kept a reserve to protect ourselves against the unknown. It was like an archetypal fear based mental constriction that all of humanity has. But now is the time to get the last of your Lack ,if you still feel the need for more lessons in the school of hard knocks. BUT........ if you are in no more ...."Need".....of turning the other cheek, then now is the time of exhale completely and go Within, just to get to know ourselves in the right way. Put the Focus on our True Self where we can heal in the inner Light. It has been a long battle, a rest is good.

Going within in was what I really always wanted to do........BUT!..........Yeah but. We lived in a Butt ugly world. I always knew it was ugly even from a very early age. You could not force religion on me because I could sense that is where big liars lived. I would not go into a church, no way........Little kids can smell hypocrisy quite well. Anyhow..........I postponed my journey of......" Going Deep Within"..... because it was not the right time. But I never understood why? or had the whole picture of this place.

Oh Yes.....I did meditate some for years and tried it but yet, I did not really know what my problem was clearly, until I came here. Here at IDC I realized I had been in...." training".... in the school of hard knocks for this time period. I was made for this ......."GCR"....thing. The training was to let me know how to wack trolls, how to take a punch and how to persist and keep on walking and how to deal with Trauma and how to somehow still Love little kitties and those things called ........"Humans".........The last bunch was the hardest to Love. Anyhow.........

I did not really go deep in the past because of the ....."Contrast".........Yes the contrast that was talked about yesterday in this post.

http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot.com/2017/06/contrast-yields-better-way-by-anxious.html

The contrast for me was that I always felt it was a personal....." escape"..... to go within too deep or search for ....."Enlightenment".... if you will. Because, it was an easy....." out".... from Life. I did not know that was my hidden problem all these years. Why I blocked committing fully to that path.

Yes......I could go within and not be identified with Life and find the way out for myself. I could always have saved myself first. That would have been fine........"But"........Those darn Humans in the matrix, what about them? They never had a clue and would never have a clue on their own. Shit!.........someone has to go back and help them. So.....that is the real reason for Victor. Who knew?.......I was the last to know, after all of these years.

Since I could not pawn off this ....."job"...... to anyone else, since I was the one with the........"Meaning"......problem. I had to act. What did that mean? I did not really know until recently here. I now see that all the personal suffering was for a reason and the reason is that I had to be and do my part. I had to be sculpted out of mud. I was to be a little part in a bigger part to create a new reality. I had to hold the space and make the space, so that others could see the ....."mirage"....becoming solid on their own. There is more to this than I know right now, but I know enough to get the job done.

So now is the time to be able to go ......"Silent and go Deep"..........At least for myself. To release that life long held in tension and exhale and start the journey to know ourselves once again......"Myself".....once again. I think that the outer world will make out now. OWK is on duty and has got it........Hee.....heee!!!.....

I did not really think in the past that the world was always going to make out. But now I do. So........I can now go Within and Go Deep since the hardest part of this ......."Cry for help"....has been dealt with. I now feel it has. Now this does not mean that I am done. Hell NO.........I still need whole stable or multi colored Ferrari's to experience no Lack with..........to heal the ...."Pain"....Yeah!.......I am going to play for a long time and I am going to enjoy helping others.

We are all going to have party!!........get healthy and ......" Live long and Prosper"......yeah. I like that.

I am not going to let those dense daily......."MacBabblers"........of the world wast my time. They really have been on ignore for a long time. Even though they do get wacked, they are not swaying my intention or attention really. Since wacking is so much fun! ........who knew once again?.......haaa......Haaaa. They are so silly really and can't see that even......." the Sun"..... has changed its color to Bright white, while they still have all the same myopic spots in their vision. Silly Trolls......

Anyhow..........time to Go Silent and Go Deep Within.......so as to Balance out the duality of this world and never forget who we really are in this fun ......."illusions".....Game.

That will be part of the ......"Next Job"......after the rising waters get rid of the Lack in the Swamp. It should really be a more Joy filled and balanced Game in the future. Supper exciting and huge in its implication. Once the GCR ......"happens".........than All will have the Proof that..... "ALL of this crazy talk".......was and is VERY REAL..........that will be the proof.....cool.

Much Love Victor

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More