Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Stacked" - GCR/RV Prediction - Sunday - July 23, 2017

Received via email at 1:05 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles The events of the past week have been so lovingly prepared for our...

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

"Get Ready To Party" by THEAACD - 6.27.17

Entry Submitted by The Happily Ever After Agency Comedy Department at EDT on June 27, 2017



HI To ALL YOU Beautiful People

When i said Get Ready To Party the Other Night , I Might have been a TAD BIT HASTY ..... Hind Sight Is All Ways Such an Interesting Thing Don't You Find ....

Let Me Back Track 48 Hours ...... I Felt Good about the RV Button being pushed and was SOOOO Certain , THE EAGLE HAD LANDED ...That i decided stuff this living like a Rat , My Ship Has Arrived I Am OFF SAILING In The Stars , that i went an Borrowed $10000 Bucks from a A Bad Ass [ Lone Shark ] Russian named Nikolai that works for the Local Russian Mob , telling Him , NOT To Worry , I Will Pay Him Back $20000 in A Few Days , Its Easy when YOU are A QUADRILLION-ARE , RIGHT ......

I Went and Got My Self 2 Ounces of Coke, 4 Hookers and a few bottles of Tequila to wash it all down with ... I Was Gonna Party Likes Its 1999 ....



Needles to Say here I AM 48 Hours Later Nose Bleeding , Tequila Finished , Hookers Gone [ they stole my wallet on the way out to ] and just Finished My last line ... So I Have About An HOUR Before The Voices Start To Kick In and The Helicopters Start Circling My House all the while Clicking My Heels Saying Is NO PLACE LIKE HOME .......



So I AM Walking Around Pacing The Room as Nikolai Will Be Breaking My Knee Caps Tomorrow , Might As Well Make Use of Them While I Can ...... I Would Run But I AM To Paranoid Right Now ......



So Her Is To One Hell Of A Journey and One Bad Ass Comedown ...

No Hookers or Crack Heads Were Harmed In The Telling Of This Tale ...

Please Know This Is Just A Story and None Of It Is True [ Or Is It ? ] ....

I LOVE YOU ALL

Much Love To You To Heisenberg . As All Ways Your Last Post Is Like Nectar From The Gods Dude . You Had Me In Stitches Man ... What I Meant To Say Is , If Any Body Goes Near The Light Chamber I Have A Shotgun ... Lol ........

I Agree With You , I Was Thrown Into The Sun With Nothing But A Cocktail Umbrella To Hide Behind ... Hey I Turned Out OK !!!!



I Do Believe We Are Coming To The Journeys End Members Of The Light Family

You Rock My World IDC

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More