TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Oct. 22, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 22 2017 Compiled 12:05 am EDT 22 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Sunday, June 18, 2017

"Discernment, Once Again" by One Who Loves - 6.18.17

Entry Submitted by One Who Loves at 4:14 PM EDT on June 18, 2017

Let me remind you of some "facts" which you need to respect in order to discern the truth in any situation.

1. You don't know what you don't know.


When you read, see, hear something which completely goes against your beliefs, does that automatically make it wrong? Of course, no!!! The expression "Don't shoot the messenger!" exists for this reason. Discernment means determining the truth of falsity of a "situation" independently of your belief system. Just because you believe something doesn't make it true. If you evaluate everything in this way, wisdom and knowledge will develop in you.

2. Nearly everyone needs to be right, and may go to any lengths "to make themselves right".

Someone makes a statement of what they believe to be a fact. Another, hearing this, proves to that the "someone" that the original "fact" is actually wrong. "Someone" then goes ahead and gives a possibly "lame" reason, a justification, as to why they were right all along. I'm sure you have observed this sequence of occurrences many times already during your life.

While I do not know the root cause of this behaviour, I have speculated that it might be a distortion of the healthy natural impulse to "do right". When a person lies so often (especially to themselves), they develop a need to make their lies "right" [possibly/probably so that they don't expose themselves to themselves (and others) as liars]. This should be a clue to some of you as to how some of your thinking has become distorted (and how you could correct it in yourself if you find it there in you).

People have murdered others, just to "make themselves right".

A request, a plea: if you have more insight into these "be right" phenomena in people, please post here. We can all benefit

3. Be prepared to learn that everything you have learned up until now is completely incorrect.

Who has been in charge of the educational systems and the MSM (main-stream-media) during your lifetime??? Most of you would answer, the cabal. What is your assessment of the things you learned from these institutions??? Is it possible that you learned from them, as did I, many things that were completely untrue??? And, as your discernment developed, was it possible, even provable, that you saw through many lies/untruths which you had formerly believed/adopted as true???

Is it not then possible, that you still believe some of the things that you learned that way???

Take religion for example. I was in Sunday School in an Anglican (Episcopalian in the US?) church from 8 years old and probably was 11 when I joined the choir. I went toRMC (Royal Military College, Canada's West Point equivalent) at 18 (Seven years). I was in the choir there too (loved to sing, for two years), largely because the United Church Navy chaplain there was the mentor of the cross-country running team. He was an incredibly, genuinely good and loving man.

That makes 9 years of sermons which I listened to intently (I wanted to know); conservatively, at say 40+ sermons per year, I absorbed over 350 sermons. Later, as I tried to read the King James bible, I broke down immediately into uncontrollable crying; I was inconsolable. Later I realized among other things, that there were so many lies in the bible that it created pain in me.

If I had had true discernment at that time in my life, perhaps I could had separated the lies from the truth at that point in time. Fortunately, much truth came to me from those relatively few sermons which were particularly inspiring... The then invisible hand of the cabal at work over many millennia had however already gotten to me...

4. Be open to change: correct, accurate, detailed information can lead you to freedom and discernment.

The very moment you get an accurate piece of information which contradicts what you have already "learned", you have an opportunity to use and develop more discernment!!!

An example of extreme conditioning; At age 16, I worked during the summer vacation on the "Experimental Farm" in Ottawa where they were developing and improving many varieties of crops for Canadian farmers.

I met this 18-year old co-worker, a Catholic who had been raised in an orphanage in Newfoundland by nuns. In those days, I loved to talk interminably (have things really changed???!!!). One lunchtime he grabbed me from behind, squeezing my ribs almost painfully, all the time laughing and telling me to shut up. I was then very fit from the daily labour, but he was stronger. He wrestled me to the ground, sat on me and told me to shut up, all the while laughing. I gave in and he helped me up.

We became friends. I learned of his background (mentioned above). I reasoned (mistake!) that he knew much more about God from his education, so one lunchtime I asked him about God. He immediately dropped into a protective crouch, pointed both hands like pistols at me, with index fingers extended. He said, very loud and forcefully: "You! You are the devil! Get away from me!" as he backed away from me as far as he could. He never came closer than 20 feet from me (unless forced to by circumstances) for the rest of the summer, and was always wary of me.

So, I learned about conditioning in a most graphic and indelible way, knowing from then on that everyone has been conditioned in some way, often in a deliberate way so as to control them.

A question for you: "What unexamined beliefs do you hold, and what hold do they currently have over you?" Finding those will help free you and develop your discernment further.

There's always more to say. But even I find long posts difficult to read, lol!!!

Love to each of you!!!

One Who Loves [a.k.a. Jimbabwe]

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More