Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Hardball" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - June 25, 2017

Received via email at 10:34 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles We're on an hour by hour trigger starting @ 4pm EDT today. Milita...

Friday, June 16, 2017

A Bridge to the Future, Personal Reflections by FXStrategist

Received via email at 4:32 PM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles

A POST-RV REVERIE, A Personal Reflection by FXStrategist


Friday, June 16, 2017



Yesterday, Tank gave us all a vision quest in a remarkable and emotional recorded plea: https://fccdl.in/DlvGRecMy

After all the selfless duty he has performed for our community over the past few years, it is the only time he has really asked anything of us. I rose to the occasion, wrote, shared, and organized others to do the same. Many of those visions will be flooding this site.

If people can post hateful and divisive arrows and bullets and flames at one another here, day after day, surely Patrick will let us flood the site with our positive visions! Thank you, Patrick!

Anyone who hasn’t done the exercise, which involves WRITING and SHARING, join in! It’s an incredible experience we are having in the present-future.

I know I nailed it because my own vision made me cry a little, a little prematurely. Yours should do the same to you.

HERE IT IS:

In the moments and hours following my exchange, I do not know how I will actually feel. The grief and the relief have been played and replayed on my emotional movie screen so many times. The real thing could be a calm catharsis or a deferred emotional breakdown followed by a surge of energy to change direction and change the world.

But when I bring that future moment to the present in my imagination, it plays against the current emotional landscape, one of battle fatigue and scars.

A visual from a story my father told about freeing a concentration camp at the end of WWII keeps coming to mind. When they came into the camp, the prisoners did not stream out. Instead, the American soldiers saw them standing, staring out into a field. They touched their shoulders and entreated them to come out, to get some food, to receive some new clothes, to regain their liberty, but they would not move.

Finally, one of them who spoke German asked why they weren't coming out, and the man said: "For months, we have looked at this [skinny, starving] horse in that meadow, dreaming of eating it. That is what we want. That is all we want."

The prisoners wanted and needed that need met because it had become the symbol and idea of feeding their hunger. They had obsessed over that horse. And when their very lives were at the threshold of liberation, they wanted first the horse.

At my appointment, and after negotiating my exchange and doing the paperwork and listening and asking questions, I wire a handsome sum to my landlady to cover 10 months of rent in arrears and to reward her for her unwitting "investment" in the RV. I have her bank information in my folder.

I wire another handsome sum to my sister so that she and her husband, if they so choose, can go on the trip of their lives before her husband's terminal cancer consumes him and, even better, they wake up and pursue real healing for his cancer instead of chemo and radiation.

I wire an equally handsome sum to my other sister so she can find the care her two special needs young adult children deserve and the freedom she so sorely needs after decades of exhausting service to them. Bang, bang, bang, three immediate deposits.

The exchange center staff will already have paid my bills so I walk out debt-free with a brick of cash and a black card. I am skipping to the (soon to be repossessed) car. I am chanting, "wow, wow, wow!" and "thank you, thank you, thank you" to my Divine for having taken such beautiful care of me during this multi-year trial which, because of the Divine oversight, wasn't so bad really.

I can't stop saying "thank you!" and I cry and laugh and go into a trance of gratitudes.

My bag is packed and in the trunk and, after informing the exchange center personnel, I do not head "home." I head to a luxury hotel suite and call in the first four staffers of Kre8change. I throw myself on the heavenly bed and melt into the mattress and sleep, fully clothed and tear-stained, squeezing out the last few tears of sheer relief.

I literally don't know what to do with myself next. I want to do everything and I don't want to do anything. I lay back on the bed and wait for more Divine guidance and fall back asleep. A deep, undisturbed sleep of the relieved.

My "horse" was paying back people I've owed, and there are many such horses in my meadow. I leave that to the next appointment, knowing they can wait a few more days because none of them expects it anyway. I think about calling the naysayers and people that didn't believe and I think, nah. That'll come out when it needs to. I realize I don't need to eat that horse. Maybe some sushi.

I'm dialing Tank . . .

~ FXStrategist, in hommage to Tank and our amazing COMMUNITY-IN-UNITY!

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More