TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR as of Dec. 15, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Dec. 15 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 15 Dec. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Sunday, June 18, 2017

"15 Reasons I Stand with OWK" by Luvlitelots - 6.17.17

Entry Submitted by Luvlitelots at 9:27 PM EDT on June 17, 2017



15 reasons
I stand with you !

1) replies to all emails .
2) lots of time taken in writing the emails he replies to .
3) the information in the emails he replies to is full of wisdom , expertise , and kindness .
4) there is no negative agenda in the emails he sends .
5) why would a person go out of his way time and time again in order to help people .
6) would you call helping people a negative agenda .
7) he stands by his name and he stands by his word .
8) he has every right to be angry , he's human too . (We all have emotions)
9) he knows of a much much bigger picture , way way bigger than the gcr .
10) he's willing to sit you down for hours and hours explaining all (if you were to listen ) person by person .
11) the fact that he can give you information that's just astonishing about ascension , the info given about the gcr is a bonus , you should consider yourself lucky .
12) he DOESN'T have to do anything for anyone , he doesn't owe you a thing .
13) he goes out of he's way to respond to most post ( he don't like giving silly answers to silly questions ) .
14) he's the one with enough BALLS to go against these dark ones .
15) if it weren't for him calling out trolls , they wouldn't of got called out , then what ?

There's 15 things that I can think of and this is from my own experience .

I personally can say that OWK

Mr Richard Lee mckim Jr has helped with my own awakening ,

Yes just like the rest of the light workers in IDC I've been on the journey of awakening all my life , I just didn't know it , my own quest and questions led me to Richard , I was always gonna speak to him (never knew that either) but I am sure glad I did , and I completely understand why he was gonna be in my time line , because I wouldn't be where I am today without him , everything happens for a reason , I understand my whole life way better than I did , I have advanced greatly through my awakening and I'll be totally honest with you , I owe it to Richard Lee mckim Jr .

I am light unknown I was light , then to know a being of light , who shone he's light on my light , now I can shine my light and I too shine my light on everyone's light .

I am I am soul and I am my body , shine your light so it shines through ,

I'll do anything to fight these minions too , seeing the bigger picture I stand with you .

Richard I honour you with my heart thank you for everything ,

Oh and a big thankyou to Patrick , all the higher ups (sorry to many to list you know who you are even if I don't ) and a big thank you to the real light workers you are in the making of shaping the world ..massive well done ..you should be proud I know I am ..thank you all ,

None for the cabal tho , I like watching them fall , that queen song plays , you know the one about the dust .. woop woop .

Starduust

Luvlitelots

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More