Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Transtender" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Thursday - July 26, 2017

Received via email at 1:10 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles It was revealed here that the USA, Inc. went bankrupt in 1933 afte...

Wednesday, May 3, 2017

"TY to ATB and Question from Mary" by BB136 - 5.3.17

Entry Submitted by BB136 at 2:04 AM EDT on May 3, 2017

Dear Anxious to Begin:

Thank you for your kind comments. It took awhile to get his words exactly as he said, and I did that because listening to Yosef live is a great experience...he speaks to me and he speaks very well. I hope I don't have to transcribe another Yosef call as I too am anxious to begin. Blessings BB136

Dear Mary

Thank you for your post. As for where I believe the legal system is headed, I can only tell you what I hope happens.

I'll try to keep this short and general here as this is a GCR/RV site, but I've learned that 1) most lawyers are basically debt collectors, working for the banks or corporations, and thus that area of "legal" work is really not what I would call the real practice of law, the practice I aspired to do when young; you can make a lot of $ but really don't learn much about the real practice of law. 2) every sub-are of law (e.g. personal injury, family law, divorce, criminal defense) are "rackets" which you have to fall into place to make a good living, or move along to another area; meaning they are very wrapped up in the old story of "it's not what you know, but who you know"; and 3) the court system at every level is corrupt (and are actually Admiralty courts) which means not for "people" who want to assert "due process" or other "constitutional" rights. You cannot get a jury trial in a foreclosure case for example in my state, so that's all the proof you need to have that the court is an Admiralty Court (essentially a system for banks and corporations) And using the word "corrupt" is being nice.

That said, there are a lot of lawyers like me who are simply working stiffs like the rest of the world, aspiring to do good and just legal work for the people. Unfortunately, to help their clients they have to "represent" them in the "corrupt" system and if they don't join the "racket" and follow the court rules the client will lose or pay a lot of court fees. See, the court rules are, that you work for the court, not for the client. And that means the client is unhappy and the good meaning lawyer does not create a nice practice for himself because bottom line, clients hire lawyers based upon positive results, among other things. So being a real lawyer means you can make a nice living, but it is stressful and tests your honesty and evil side at all steps of your actions. The pressure is sometimes unbearable when dealing with the corrupt system, meaning it could be so easy to just sell your soul and join them, provided the system wants you to join them. See, there are so many lawyers, and only so many corrupt slots available. Luckily for me I am entrepreneurial and found passionate niches every few years I did not become uber rich, but raised wonderful kids and built up so much experience I am bursting right now. I think now it was all to get me ready for the reset.

Okay, I'll stop there on that as it may sound confusing, and it's hard to explain what I've learned in over 30 years.

Let me get to your questions. Yes I believe your family member should take the BAR and become a lawyer. Yiu don't even have to practice, but the law touches everything in business and in life, and being a lawyer is a wonderful thing, provided you continue to research and follow what is going on in the legal world and fight selling your soul to the corrupt legal system. It is tough not to, as the money is good and your law school debt is high. You have to find a niche that allows you to really practice law without becoming just another legal corrupt minion of the system

The bad BAR (British Accreditation Registry) was started and/or founded by the American Bar Association (ABA), so I would not join that group, or any local sub-group if possible. Taking the state BAR means you are trying to get a license to practice law in a state, so I don't think NESARA will affect that. It will probably remove all ABA members as tribunals, and make the court systems follow common law and the real constitution. We do pledge and take a strange oath at the induction ceremony for the state, but I never received the booklet. I hope that changes.

I have a lot more to say, and can probably be more clear as to what I mean, so if your questions are still unanswered, you can email me at PSAT58@protonmail.com. I'll do my best to respond timely.

Okay, like Bruce, here's some RV Intel, (like after you wasted some time listening to "amazing" Sue and "awesome" Bob try to sell us stuff.) Okay, that was bad, I enjoy Pastor Stephen and I like Bruce too, despite the fact I bet his head is almost as big as his body now:

The Replay for the Real Truth Call for today May 2 was cut short at 6 minutes. My one source who is very close to someone very connected and who lives in Reno says we are on standby now to fly there to exchange, day-to-day, so I'm checking my emails all the time; which is as far along as I've ever been. luv luv.

Blessings

BB136

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More