Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Sushi" - GCR/RV Intel SITREP - Wednesday - August 23, 2017

Received via email for publication at 8:00 AM EDT. ~ Dinar Chronicles Tuesday's Raw (Sushi) Intel Feed: - Quantum banking system i...

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

"Tonight's Word: Trip Check" - Heisenberg - 5.16.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 9:03 PM EDT on May 16, 2017



Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space

Like a true nature's child
We were born, born to be wild
We can climb so high
I never wanna die

Born to be wild
Born to be wild -Steppenwolf

And that brings us to tonight's word: TRIP CHECK

Well family, I don't think it gets much better than "hot mess" (yesterday). I've always thought that was a funny phrase and now to hear of an orange hot mess, well that's just icing on the cake. If hot mess is true (and it appears to be with a second from OWK) and we are looking at this after markets close any day, I am fully expecting it to happen every night going forward. I will have a full pot of coffee ready to brew at a moments notice. All projects in a binder and my master sheet (no electronics) with my favorite signing pen in my lucky attaché. On call.

Before you ever go on a long road trip do you ever get the oil changed first? It's kinda a ritual with me. There's something about having fresh oil in the engine when I'm about to rack up 2000 miles that gives me the warm fuzzies. Just getting rid of all that old black sticky gunk that's been gooing at the bottom of my oil pan is refreshing. Like a new start. I may not have new car but I got new oil darn it. And when he walks around and shows me the dipstick dripping with clear opaque translucent oil, for some reason that tells me it's go time. When gas was a dollar or less in college, I had more time than money so road trips were a way of life. And the last thing you wanted to do was get overheated out in the desert somewhere. Death valley 115° at night. Or on some backwoods two-lane road in Kentucky. That clean oil was not only a green light signifying good times and adventure ahead but the trip check was a worthwhile insurance policy. Win win.

I believe tonight is going to be the first night in a long time that I might have trouble sleeping. With all the great news crackling the airwaves all day Monday, I think I'll go thru my preflight checklist tonight....again. There seems to be breaking Trump news all afternoon now. Now where did I put my melatonin?

Thank you Richard for your kind words. You are one of many that I would like to sit down with someday. Maybe someday, somewhere along the way, that table will find us. The way you stepped up here at the end has been an inspiration to us all.

I hope I didn't cause confusion with that "hit job" post borrowed from dinares gurus (for the record, I like them and check them out every day). You know when something is just so bad that it somehow turns good? It's so bad it's good. Oxymoron. This happened to be one of such posts. Have you heard the saying "throwing sand at tanks"?




I've heard the saying before. And I've seen pictures like this one before. But I've never seen anyone metaphorically throw sand at tanks through writing. I mean it was just so absurd.... Richard is giving us a malicious disservice and Patrick is delaying the RV. It was just so bad it was good that a piece of art like that deserves to be framed somewhere.



No need for concern, friends. Just someone out there is throwing sand at tanks. Hardly a blip on the radar. And it was too good to pass up. Kinda like Elaine dancing.

https://youtu.be/HQu_NLRvULM



Well as they say "if you're not ready better get ready". Take what you've learned and what you can carry and leave the rest. Maybe consider swapping out that black gunk floating around your engine for a fresh 50 weight synthetic blend that'll keep your motor running smoothly. And by gunky black oil you know I'm talking about..... stinking thinking in the old noggin', right? Regret? Baggage? Grudges? Ill will? The unforgivable? Negative posts? ;) Time to flush it all out. It also seems that some here KNOW they aren't getting to exchange so they're putting it all on black.


I wish you all blessings on your journey to the promised land. I was reminded of a story yesterday. My high school PE coach cornered my parents at graduation and asked them if they knew what my biggest problem was. My dad said okay here we go. Let me have it. He said the biggest problem with your son is that he thinks life is to be enjoyed. So my blessing to you tonight: may your biggest problem be that you believe life is only to be enjoyed. Because if that's your biggest problem, I don't think you have any other problems.

It's been long. It's been strange. And it's definitely been a trip. In joy.

And that's the word

Heisenberg

https://youtu.be/rMbATaj7Il8

https://youtu.be/2oKR9MYYdBM

https://youtu.be/OFJ_yuKClME

https://youtu.be/QyV_9YzVHik

https://youtu.be/DBOuqyqmtJk

https://youtu.be/YdhkaPZtQF4














"Thunder Road"

The screen door slams, Mary's dress waves
Like a vision she dances across the porch as the radio plays
Roy Orbison singing for the lonely
Hey, that's me and I want you only
Don't turn me home again, I just can't face myself alone again
Don't run back inside, darling, you know just what I'm here for
So you're scared and you're thinking that maybe we ain't that young anymore
Show a little faith, there's magic in the night
You ain't a beauty but, hey, you're alright
Oh, and that's alright with me

You can hide 'neath your covers and study your pain
Make crosses from your lovers, throw roses in the rain
Waste your summer praying in vain
For a savior to rise from these streets
Well now, I ain't no hero, that's understood
All the redemption I can offer, girl, is beneath this dirty hood
With a chance to make it good somehow
Hey, what else can we do now?
Except roll down the window and let the wind blow back your hair
Well, the night's busting open, these two lanes will take us anywhere
We got one last chance to make it real
To trade in these wings on some wheels
Climb in back, heaven's waiting on down the tracks

Oh oh, come take my hand
We're riding out tonight to case the promised land
Oh oh oh oh, Thunder Road
Oh, Thunder Road, oh, Thunder Road
Lying out there like a killer in the sun
Hey, I know it's late, we can make it if we run
Oh oh oh oh, Thunder Road
Sit tight, take hold, Thunder Road

Well, I got this guitar and I learned how to make it talk
And my car's out back if you're ready to take that long walk
From your front porch to my front seat
The door's open but the ride ain't free
And I know you're lonely for words that I ain't spoken
But tonight we'll be free, all the promises'll be broken

There were ghosts in the eyes of all the boys you sent away
They haunt this dusty beach road in the skeleton frames of burned-out Chevrolets
They scream your name at night in the street
Your graduation gown lies in rags at their feet
And in the lonely cool before dawn
You hear their engines rolling on
But when you get to the porch, they're gone on the wind
So Mary, climb in
It's a town full of losers, I'm pulling out of here to win

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More