Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Remember" - GCR/RV Op-Ed - Friday - June 23, 2017

Received via email at 11:38 AM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Remember, you're already on the otherside of the RV. So you can b...

Monday, May 22, 2017

"Tonight's Word: That's All Right Mama" - Heisenberg - 5.22.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 1:42 AM EDT on May 22, 2017



Well, that's all right, mama
That's all right for you
That's all right mama, just anyway you do
Well, that's all right, that's all right.
That's all right now mama, anyway you do

Mama she done told me,

Papa done told me too
'Son, that gal your foolin' with,
She ain't no good for you'
But, that's all right, that's all right.
That's all right now mama, anyway you do

I'm leaving town, baby

I'm leaving town for sure
Well, then you won't be bothered with
Me hanging 'round your door
Well, that's all right, that's all right.
That's all right now mama, anyway you do. -Arthur Crudup

And that brings us to tonight's word: THAT'S ALL RIGHT MAMA

$3 million, 6 million, 11 million, 18 million , 25 million, 3 trillion 100 trillion...well you see where this is headed. It's the road to paradise. And remind me again why are we getting it? What's the benefit of giving an army of toothless crackheads this kind of money? Knowing full well some are not going to come out of it standing? I mean, Vegas is still gonna be there right? And they're getting an NFL team? Oh boy. Ever see that movie Leaving Las Vegas? Sad movie, wasn't it? I hope nobody here pulls a Ben Henderson. But back to the question. Why us and why so bloody much?

After boiling down OWK's post, I was left with this. Lack and money have an inverse relationship. Or an inverse correlation. That means that when lack rises , money decreases. Welcome to my world. And on the opposite end of the spectrum, up on bankers hill where's the party's going strong, when lack decreases, money increases. Welcome to not my world. For example, the more Alcohol one consumes, the less attractive they are to be opposite sex. Pretty simple. Moving on.

So the concept that was introduced was that money and Ascension have a direct correlation. Or a positive correlation between these two variables. So when money moves up so does ascension. Or consciousness could be a better word. For example, the more alcohol I consume, the prettier that girl at the end of the bar looks. Direct correlation. Moving on.

Time out....that sounds strange doesn't it? What does money have to do with going to 5D? I mean moneys dirty right? It's filthy. Causes wars. Breaks up homes. Etc. etc. And 5D sounds so pure and naturalal in a higher state of consciousness. Closer to God. Why do they move together again?

So the cabal has been increasing lack by decreasing our money thereby decreasing our consciousness. Clever Dicks. Like putting a few toys into a kindergarten class of 30 and let them fight it out. Yeah… consciousness is gonna be pretty low. I used to work with kids in the saying was "if you didn't have enough for everybody, don't even bring it up." Good saying. And what if you put a thousand toys into that classroom? How long until those kindergartners don't care about toys anymore and want to go outside and play? I guess we're about to see.

The plan is to decrease lack by increasing money which increases consciousness. So money is just the middleman. Or the steppingstone. I know to us it doesn't sound like a steppingstone because to the masses, the almighty dollar is almighty. It's how we feed ourselves and clothe ourselves and stay warm. So if lack decreases then our consciousness will increase and away we go.

So that's the plan. That's why the fighting toothless crackheads division 101 is being called up to service. And that's why we're being given … I don't want to say Infinite… about of money, but that's kinda what it is isn't it? There's no way we can spend this amount of money with interest. So how long until we get bored and want to go play outside?

And that brings us to tonight's special dedication. A nice young lady I met recently in the hospitality industry. Working full-time on the night shift, she mentioned she has four children at home. All of them less than five years old and one of them less than one year of age. And here she was smiling, being very professional and working her job with a sense of pride you just don't see every day. And living in joy. I guess that's what took me aback. We have a few in this room that could take a lesson from this young lady.

But I'll share with you something. When she told me how many children she had, the first thought that crossed my mind was "how irresponsible". One yes, but four? unPlanned Parenthood, am I right? Up top? And then I caught myself. What a cabal thing to think. What a shitty cabal thing to think. I mean they don't want anymore mindless eaters right? The goal is to curb population right? So who am I to pass judgment on this young lady who obviously loves children and wants a big family?

And then I caught myself again. It's time for abundance. Food. Children. Population. No more curbing population. If you want to have children go ahead and have them. You won't have to worry if they can eat enough. You won't have to worry about their clothes or shelter. And this young lady, who should be at home tucking her kids into bed and telling them bedtime stories will soon be living as God intended. In abundance. In joy.

So this young lady, whose name I do not know but for tonight, I think Mary is fitting. Well Mary made my list. She made the nice list. The one I'm going to bother to check twice. Santa Claus may have quantity over me, but I'll have quality mos def. And if she's that happy now with her four healthy children and a job that keeps them fed, imagine how happy she'll be when she really gets a taste of God's grace. I was about to say when she sees me come thru that door, but it's not me. I'm just the middleman. The bagman delivering a stepping stone. A four star toothless crackhead. All glory and honor goes to God. God wants this young lady to be happIER otherwise He would not have crossed our paths so soon to the RaVe. Dear God, it's the little things that give You away.

And that's alright now, Mama. Anyway you do. That's alright.

And that's the word

Heisenberg

https://youtu.be/NmopYuF4BzY

https://youtu.be/eaZRSQfFo8Y

https://youtu.be/xyKtRoGiNIM

https://youtu.be/7hqgC3W9GUI

https://youtu.be/diULtxPeJB4












Mary's Place

I got seven pictures of Buddha
The prophet's on my tongue
Eleven angels of mercy
Sighin' over that black hole in the sun
My heart's dark but it's risin'
I'm pullin' all the faith I can see
From that black hole on the horizon
I hear your voice calling me

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain
Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain, let it rain
Meet me at Mary's place, we're gonna have a party
Meet me at Mary's place, we're gonna have a party
Tell me how do we get this thing started
Meet me at Mary's place

Familiar faces around me
Laughter fills the air
Your loving grace surrounds me
Everybody's here
Furniture's out on the front porch
Music's up loud
I dream of you in my arms
I lose myself in the crowd

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain
Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain, let it rain
Meet me at Mary's place, we're gonna have a party
Meet me at Mary's place, we're gonna have a party
Tell me how do you live broken-hearted
Meet me at Mary's place

I got a picture of you in my locket
I keep it close to my heart
It's a light shining in my breast
Leading me through the dark
Seven days, seven candles
In my window lighting your way
Your favourite record's on the turntable
I drop the needle and pray (Turn it up)
Band's countin' out midnight (Turn it up)
Floor's rumblin' loud (Turn it up)
Singer's callin' up daylight (Turn it up)
And waitin' for that shout from the crowd
(Turn it up)
Waitin' for that shout from the crowd (Turn it up)
Waitin' for that shout from the crowd (Turn it up)
Waitin' for that shout from the crowd (Turn it up)
Waitin' for that shout from the crowd (Turn it up)
Waitin' for that shout from the crowd

Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up
Turn it up, turn it up, turn it up, turn it up

Meet me at Mary's place, we're gonna have a party
Meet me at Mary's place, we're gonna have a party
Tell me how do we get this thing started
Meet me at Mary's place

Let it rain, let it rain, let it rain, let it rain, let it rain

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More