Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Weight Limit" - GCR/RV History - Friday - July 21, 2017

Received via email at 6:15 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles The USA, Inc. was legally created to replace the Republic of the U...

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

"Tonight's Word: I Fought The Law And The Law Won" - Heisenberg - 5.10.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 9:52 PM EDT on May 10, 2017



Yellow card (caution): A yellow card is shown by the referee to indicate that a player has been officially cautioned. The player's details are then recorded by the referee in a small notebook; hence a caution is also known as a "booking". A player who has been cautioned may continue playing in the game.

A player is cautioned and shown a yellow card if he/she commits any of the following offences:

Unsporting behaviour
Dissent by word or action
Persistent infringement of the Laws of the Game
Delaying the restart of play
Failure to respect the required distance when play is restarted with a corner kick, throw-in or free kick
Entering or re-entering the field of play without the referee's permission
Deliberately leaving the field of play without the referee's permission


And that brings us to tonight's word: I FOUGHT THE LAW AND THE LAW WON

Thank you Richard for your work here. I think it's time for us all educated intelligent people to ask ourselves "Which side of history do we want to be on?" Obviously the quiet kitty did not want to be on the right side. C'est la vie, chat tranquille. And I'm sure they'll be others to take her place, but it's comforting to know that you got the whack a mole mallet ready for the next one. I also appreciate that you're pulling shade off Yosef. Other than family obligations, it frees up his time to do what he does best, and that is research articles to try to get us a good picture of where we stand in this global currency revaluation. Great teamwork. No I in team for sure.

The takeaway for me from "Re Informed Human" is a warning. We've had warnings come and go and they tend to be forgotten with time. Like parachute pants and cabbage patch dolls. But this time is different. This time it's going out to those are veering closer and closer to cabal type "behavior" and it's putting them in a spotlight. Or like that light on CSI that shows bodily fluids when when you turn it on. Gross. Either way, you don't want to be under either of those lights. So for those of you who are out to lower vibrations intentionally or unintentioanlly, this one's for you.

So here's a little cabal 101. They want us to riot. The cabal love a good riot. Plain and simple. They want us to throw a brick through our neighbors window and steal a TV. They want us to burn cars in our community. Why would they stick their neck out if they could get someone like us to stick ours out for them? Starting a riot has got to be the easiest work they can do. Just plant a few ideas and give support to some disgruntled jerk off and there they go. Spinning like tops. "Tell the cops to sit back and let those mad dogs burn it off. We'll come in tomorrow with our insurance guys and construction contractors and get paid." They want us to riot. Are we going to let them succeed? Are we going to let them even try in our house? I'm tickled that OWK was able to take care of our feral cat problem. Long time coming if you ask me. The first of many. Let that be a warning to all who wish to do us harm. Even if Soros himself paid you personally to start a riot, is it worth not exchanging or the fema camp or both?

So if you all haven't figured it out by now *eyes rolling* we have cabal disinformation agents here, we have instigators and saboteurs, and we have the negative Nancy's. And unfortunately it's hard to tell them apart. But now is the time and Richard has shown us the way. It's time to stand up and demand an end to this behavior.

Let me explain it this way. Let's say you walk into a restaurant and there's a table full of mob wiseguys having a grand old time eating spaghetti and drinking wine yucking it up. Focaccia me? Focaccia you! So you decide to sit with them. And they start to heckle the waitress who sends over the manager. They threaten the manager who sends over the owner. They give the owner the business who goes and tells an off-duty cop, who's getting dinner for his family, to help him out. Now they tell the cop to mind his own business because they can get to him too. And all the time, you're innocently just hanging out eating a cannoli. It beats sitting in the dark alone. Now the FBI who is surveilling these guys decides to raid the restaurant. They started putting the cuffs on you and you innocently explain, "I'm not with these guys, I just got here. I just met them. I'm a janitor, for crying out loud". Guess what Special Agent Mulder is going to say? "I don't care. Tell it to the judge". So off you go in a van and your currency goes in another van. And you miss New Year's Eve.

The point is this, by throwing shade at everything positive (yes that includes ascention and music and humor and our galactic friends) in DC and at our favorite light bearers, OWK and Yosef, you are associating yourself with the cabal. Jagged Little Pill, yes? No doubt. Little by little, you are moving away from the right side of history and alligning yourself with the wrong side. Maybe unwitingly. We were told that we are being listened to. I imagine that includes other personal info such as bank statements to make sure no unaccounted and unseasoned deposits suddenly pop up. So why would you want to bring extra attention upon yourself and put yourself further under a microscope? Remember, I'm just talking about average guys and gals like us just posting.

And I understand why it's so tempting to throw shade Yosef and OWK. I get it. To see your name on the bright lights of Times Square which we call Dinar Chronicles. It's exciting. You feel connected. You're being heard. I'm ready for my close up. That is until Patrick wakes up and those words are a fart in yesterdays tornado. And I know what you're thinking: not my words. People will go back and read my post a month from now. I'm here to tell you know they won't. I bookmarked better articles from Yosef and I haven't gone back over them. You know why? Because I'm always looking for the latest Intel. And I'm too distracted with life. So please don't tell me that you're willing to risk your place at the grand feast because you have a simple point to prove. Thats a big gamble with no payoff and alot to lose. "Who the hell does Yosef think he is?" "Who the hell made OWK dinarland's top law enforcer?". Ring a bell? Is that worth a couple hundred tril?

Because now if you continue to play with this fire, it won't be cabal black SUVs pulling in your driveway. It will be brand-new Republic SUVs in your driveway. And you may tell yourself "I am right. I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't break any laws. This is legal currency which I have a right to exchange." Guess what? You don't think the military has some power of authority to handle cabal and cabal "like" agents? I think OWK called it the "benefit of mankind"? Or maybe it's called for the "good of humanity"? Who cares what it's called. The reality is you could be detained and later taken in front of a judge to plead your case. Meanwhile everyone in dinarland is out shopping and celebrating. Is it honestly worth it? This is the time to ask yourself which side of history are you on.

I have no doubt that Yosef and OWK are going to have an easy time exchanging. For some of the others in here, and I'm not going to name names, you may have a surprise waiting for you. And I said maybe because some of you really push the cabal like behavior line out there. Maybe didn't cross it but got damn close.

And I'm not really saying this to the negative Nell's out of fondness. There's not a lot of things I despise in this world because despise is not good for the soul. But I despise some of these posts that make their way into this room and get into my family's heads. So I am not giving you this Yellowcard or warning, out of affection. It's hardly out of like. I am giving it because it's the fair thing to do. If you are a working-class stiff like most of us just getting scrambled up in this RV psyop, then maybe you deserve one last warning to change yer ways. It's a fair thing to do. If you're not on the cabal payroll, then it's the stand up thing to do. And if some of those out there do not get to exchange....how shall I say this gently? I would not be happy….but I would not lose sleep over it either. So there's your yellow card. Booked.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5AwCyykywuK4RV7WHLO/giphy.gif

And that brings us our first installment of our soon to be extinct series of "Who's acting like cabal now?" Tonight: the instigators. The fighting instigators!!.…….My dear ballerina. With the grace of a linebacker. For you to suddenly appear under the flag of free speech and prodding and goading my family to continuously spew negative venom, I find your post unnerving. Remember Over and out who had his "associates" back him up under the trumpet of free speech? Remember how that turned out? "If you don't want to read it, just pass over it" Yea, that works real well. "If you don't like my facist nazi parade with bullhorns and goose stepping, just go inside and put your headphones on." We have heard the free-speech convenient argument far too long and now it is no longer useful. And now another free speech newbie out of left field says we need to listen to negativity so we can learn to discern. It takes me 2 seconds to smell shirt and discern not to step in cow pies. Thanks Kevin. Thanks for the crash course in discernment 101 but we took that final months ago. But I must bring to light (like that?) interesting timing yes? 2 brand new posters on the same day singing the same song. I will discern that questionable timing. I am one for free speech all day long, my friends. I'm a free range grass fed grateful dead hippie who's worn his share of tie dies and tevas, remember? But if speech must be toned down (if not plain censored) in order for the RV to take place and the world to receive God's blessings, then I will sing Truckin' no more. Sobeit.

Saboteur: a person who destroys or damages something deliberately : a person who performs sabotage

Are you instigators compensated by the cabal to slap my brothers on the back and say attaboy when they go negative? Are you the mysterious new face that eggs on lonely souls when they're only trying to communicate and connect with fellow members but just can't find a way to go positive? Oh yea, I see you. Always there with just enough to keep them going. Just enough to wind them up. Are you trying to start a riot? Which side of history are you on? Yellowcard.



There you have it family. Over 500 words for sure. I stand with everyone who wants to keep vibrations high to bring home our blessings. And I stand against all who wish to delay or hold back our blessings by any means neccessary, knowingly or unknowingly. And I pray I stand on the right side of history. My suggestion is if anyone receives a weird vibe, they can send an email to Patrick who will forward to OWK. Trust me, even before it gets to OWK, there's good guys and Republic military reading emails and my guess is they will look into it. I hope. That is their job. Their job is to take out Cabal and anything that even smells like cabal and not only are they good at it, it's like shooting fish in a barrel. It's all traceable back from Dinar Chronicles to an IP address. I doubt they'll even break a sweat. So my question to you family is, "Just because you can't see the cabal hunt going down, why would you even go near that mob table?" At this point just pray you'll be able to exchange and take a seat. Maybe play a song or two. Or quote Vince Lombardi. Can't go wrong with that guy.

Paddy, maybe after RV we could afford a bouncer? I'll go halfers.

By the way do you know what happens after a yellow card? Your second yellow card gets you a red card. At which time you are ejected from the game and sent off (jailed). You're also disqualified from playing in the next match (exchange).



I fought the law and the law won.

And that's the word

Heisenberg

https://youtu.be/4q_AHAMVQ9c

https://youtu.be/KsS0cvTxU-8

https://youtu.be/JLYOOezs3DA

https://youtu.be/bDnNqsy7rYE

https://youtu.be/wNjczDq5D4E












"Won't Get Fooled Again"

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song
I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
The change, it had to come
We knew it all along
We were liberated from the fold, that's all
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they are flown in the next war
I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again, no, no
I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
Though I know that the hypnotized never lie
Do ya?
Yeaah!
There's nothing in the streets
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Is now parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight
I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again, no no
Yeaaah!
Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More