Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

GCR/RV Intel SITREP - 7:00 PM EDT - Thursday - May 25, 2017

Received via email at 7:57 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Now 25,000 North American intake points for RV currency. ZIM spe...

Monday, May 8, 2017

"Tonight's Word: Guess You Had To Be There" - Heisenberg - 5.8.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 7:28 PM EDT on May 8, 2017



Laid down last night, Lord, I could not take my rest;
Laid down last night, Lord, I could not take my rest;
My mind was wandering like the wild geese in the West.

The Sun will shine in my back door someday.
The Sun will shine in my back door someday.
March winds will blow all my troubles away.

I wish I was a headlight, on a North bound train;
I wish I was a headlight, on a North bound train;
I'd shine my light through cool Colorado rain.

I know you, rider, gonna miss me when I'm gone;
I know you, rider, gonna miss me when I'm gone;
Gonna miss your baby, from rolling in your arms. -I Know You Rider

And that brings us to tonight's word: GUESS YOU HAD TO BE THERE.

Everyone got your caps ready? Gowns all steamed up and wrinkle free? Got your tassels hanging straight with no knots? That's good. Got your shoes shined? It's graduation time.

Not from real truth high. But this time from Dinar State. That's right, buddy. 18+ hours a semester. Working full time. Four years in, four years out. Those 101 courses really paid off. Set a solid foundation and cornerstone for our education. Our future. Nothing can rock what we learned now. Not even a little pussy. See Silent cat. El gato silencio.

Not even admin Bill who I think is celebrating a little early. I went back and reread his statement and it sounds like he meant group rates started at that amount. Which is fair, maybe the early groups were locked in at a pre-negotiated rate. I'll bite. But to put that on open mic at this late stage of the game ? You're just playing with fire. Just let it ride, hombre. Come on man!

https://youtu.be/XN7p1tlZCgU



You know when you're the new guy to a group or work and everyone seems to have their inside jokes? And no one seems to take the time to explain it to the new fish? Well whether it's out of harmless fun or unawareness, it's still not fun to be on the receiving end. However I think we've all been on the giving end of that exchange at one time. No time to explain the joke. Not as funny second time around. You wouldn't get it. I guess you just had to be there.

So fast forward a few months (I pray). We got the house. We got the car. Got the new duds. Got the haircut. Got that hair gel that smells like Sandler word by Aveda. Got the arm candy. Got the faith. Got the foundation. Got the dinar battle scars. Got the blessings. Got the responsibility. Got new baggage. Got the burden. And maybe you got someone from dinarland to hold hands and walk down memory lane with. Maybe you got Bruce's big call University. Maybe you got real truth University. Or maybe you exchanged emails somewhere down the line. Maybe you've got a spouse you lived with this entire process who wasn't there. You are alone but not alone right? Or maybe you're a Lone wolf sitting across from an empty table asking "Remember when?".

Or you're having coffee with your assistant trying to explain those crazy nights on Dinar Chronicles and all the heated back-and-forths. They don't seem to get it? Well can't blame them. How can you explain four years five+ hours a day? That was then. This is now.

I guess someday we'll all look back and appreciate everyone who had a role in this. And I think I'm talking about everyone who cracked open the front door to Paddys pub and bent an ear to hear what music was playing. Or to listen in on the argument Dijour. Or perhaps it was your job to listen in make sure there's no unruly's spoiling the bunch. Either way, this little pub saw about of traffic. I think Bono's third cousin on his mother side was here once.

I mean think about it . Grandfather was here. General Dunford was here. Maybe President Paul Ryan was here. Maybe Obama tuned in now that he has a little more time. Maybe Putin passed by. Bunker Billy and all his coworkers were here. The NSA stopped by. I'm sure the CIA and FBI popped in and out. Maybe leaders from all different countries tuned in to see what was going on. Maybe looking for Intel but getting drawn into the keypad conflicts (another great band name). Which should be saved for party conversation. No harm no foul at the pub. But I would like to see the headshot wall of fame at Pattys someday. How cool would that be?

And last but most definitely not least, let's not forget about our galactic friends tuning in to KDCC 108.8 on the FM dial. "Mas dinero y mas musica!!" ZOO RADIO. I'm not sure which one of us would be Wolfman Jack , give me a minute… It'll come to me. With every word written, their presence was always on my mind. I'm sure they learned a thing or two about humanity by watching us spin like tops. No comment. There's no need to apologize for anything. We are all humans put in a very unique situation and I like to think that most of us tried our best. Sometimes we stumbled, sometimes we fell but we always picked ourselves up and brushed ourselves off. We carried on. That's true humanity.

https://youtu.be/3lVcJQxmoI8



But at least now I have an answer for everyone who's going to have a million questions as to why I have the humanitarian company worth "billions". And why I have a new car to accompany the new house. And how I'm able to buy a brand-new hundred million dollar school for the city times seven over. And how l can give nonrecourse loans to small business owners. And how my relationship with God is unbreakable. I guess you had to be there.

And that's the word

Heisenberg

https://youtu.be/8SndpZo1lVA

https://youtu.be/wkxrX4aNMfA

https://youtu.be/po2ahzuziEw

https://youtu.be/4JrN4Kok7DM

https://youtu.be/jSic3IFBM3c

https://youtu.be/CdqoNKCCt7A














"Don't You Forget About Me"

Won't you come see about me?
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Tell me your troubles and doubts
Giving me everything inside and out and
Love's strange so real in the dark
Think of the tender things that we were working on
Slow change may pull us apart
When the light gets into your heart, baby

Don't you forget about me
Don't don't don't don't
Don't you forget about me

Will you stand above me?
Look my way, never love me
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down
Will you recognise me?
Call my name or walk on by
Rain keeps falling, rain keeps falling
Down, down, down, down

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Ohhhh...

Don't you try to pretend
It's my feeling we'll win in the end
I won't harm you or touch your defenses
Vanity and security

Don't you forget about me
I'll be alone, dancing you know it baby
Going to take you apart
I'll put us back together at heart, baby

Don't you forget about me
Don't don't don't don't
Don't you forget about me

As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
As you walk on by
Will you call my name?
When you walk away
Oh will you walk away?
Will you walk on by?
Come on, call my name
Will you call my name?

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More