Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for July 24, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - July 24, 2017 Sunday - UST given release authori...

Thursday, May 4, 2017

"Tonight's Word: Ay, Dios Mio!" - Heisenberg - 5.4.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 10:27 PM EDT on May 4, 2017



Did I disappoint you or leave a bad taste in your mouth?
You act like you never had love and you want me to go without.
Well, it's too late tonight to drag the past out into the light.
We're one, but we're not the same.
We get to carry each other, carry each other... ONE

Have you come here for forgiveness?
Have you come to raise the dead?
Have you come here to play Jesus to the lepers in your head?
Did I ask too much, more than a lot?
You gave me nothing, now it's all I got.
We're one, but we're not the same.
Well, we hurt each other, then we do it again. -ONE..U2


And that brings us to tonight's word: AY, DIOS MIO!

Hola family, que pasa? Feliz cinco de mayo. Wouldn't that be a nice tip of the hat to how they treated Mexico. Anywho....How's the stoop? (Anyone remember who brought up the "stoop" concept?) How's the big game going? Still winning? Of course we are. Me? Where have I been? I've always been here. On the face of every baby. On the smile of every child. Hahahaha. But seriously folks, I woke up this morning and remembered my dream from last night. My city's enitre downtown was leveled. I asked a friend of mine what's going in and he said a new city center is getting built. 3 groups from the middle east were funding it. Even in my dream I asked "Where are they from?" twice. Also, in my dreams, somebodys liquid. Paddy's pub was somewhere in there on the corner of 5th and Hewson. So as I awoke in the desert naked and unafraid on a horse with no name, in a peyote induced vision quest with a Commanche spirit guide, I asked my self "Do I want to stay in the desert or join my family and finish out the big game with my peeps?" Easy answer. Besides, I heard a rumor that Paddys Pub might to be immediately turned into a posh homeless shelter. Like Starbucks and a halfway house had a baby. So there may not be a Paddys to come back to. Too much evidence at the scene of the crime. Please forgive my appearance, I'm a little dusty around the edges. Kinda let myself go.



I heard Paddys has been chugging along nicely. Also heard there are still some folks who aren't happy. Even tho we had the best season in the history of man and womankind, there's still going to be some who question the defensive coordinator. It's all apart of life. It's in their nature. Just let them go with hug and kiss for they are still chosen ones and the love you give them will make a difference to others somewhere down the line. I asked my cousin Esteban Colberto to check in on the old haunt and send up smoke signals as to know everyone is doing. Slim guy, pair of bars? Kinda looks like a dealer so I'm sure he went unnoticed. Basically looks like me with a moustache.

So what's the word? And for dear Maria, Cuál es la palabra? Talking about the Zim structure payouts and interest rates? Little birdie told me $35 no NDA front screen rate on the ZIM. All good? I guess that'd be high enough for Bruce to keep mum. That may be enough to scrap the sovern rate. Also says the Rodriguez trust was released. Gracias senor, mucho gusto. Ay, Dios Mio!

Anyone talking about poor and the suffering? Yes but not enough? Kind of a boring old sermon at this point but all the best ones are based in truth. Guilty conscience truth. So were all going to help out right? Can I get an amein?... Ay, Dios mio.

Yankees are top of the division? That's good. Derek Jeter is in bed with Jeb Bush? That's bad. Aaron Judge becomes 1st player in MLB history to hit 13 home runs in team’s 1st 26 games? That's good. The Captain sold his soul? That's bad. I was so close to coming to his emotional rescue, too. Although I doubt they'll let a rodeo clown like me be an owner of a MLB team. But if I have to sell my soul, why would I? I wonder what a MLB team owner party would look like. I'd like to see Pastor Hondo Chavez at said party. Throwing over tables and preaching the word of God. Ay, Dios mio.

Seems a little quiet indeed. Remember White hat Ken? He used to hang around parts. Remember aunt Vera? Yeah. I remember I used to hang on Exogens every word. I saw him pop up somewhere the other day. Good to hear he's still around. I'm sure he's busy in certain circles just not mine. He don't come into Paddys, as don't many. Paddys is an aquired taste. More stools for us. Ay, Dios mio.

And what about our galactic brothers and sisters? Are we ready to greet them with a smile and an open palm? Ay, Dios mio.

I did see a picture the other day of President Paul Ryan which I wasn't going to mention. But it looks like we're just killing time right now so why not? I found this picture Paul Ryan and Joe Biden. Knowing what we know now, this picture says a thousand words, doesn't it? Ay, Dios mio.



The game has been decided and seems we're just burning down the clock. That's a long damn clock. Take comfort that they cannot stop the outcome at this point. But they are able to control the flow (Fisher). Flood vs. trickle eh? And others behind the curtain are having fun spinning us like tops via disinformation. Dradel dradel dradel I made you out of clay. But as El Comandante Fisher says "They are running out of people to pay" so we can't be too far off. I'll buy that. I'll buy that in New York minute. And also that Dinarland worked against itself. I'll buy that too. Ay, Dios mio.

Oh, one last thing. Looks like our lead guitarist OWK got himself a couple groupies. Rock on, mate. OWK Is the Eddie Van Halen of the band. Try as you might, I don't think you'll be breaking that man's groove. Not a big fan of passive aggressive behavior but then again, who is? But don't let me stop you from trying. I enjoy watching him knock 'em down. Eruption. Ay, Dios mio.

They told us it would be crazy at the end but it's kind of been pretty quiet and very suspenseful. Quiet if you turn off the news, which I have. I prefer watching tv and looking for soft disclosure (iZombie seasons 3, episode 1 was good. Had an Alex Jones character. I won't spoil it). Or what Ryan Gosling said in the nice guys, "You know who else was just following orders? Hitler." Ay, Dios mio.

I've also started studying the clouds. Which ones are natural and which ones are hiding ships. Notice how some days are clear and other days they are dead set on chem trailing the sky. But on those days, you'll notice the trails "gap out" or just evaporate all together. Now isn't that more fun than being lied to by the news?

I hear there will still be a shotgun start for us. After the lucky Segments, no¿ Some lucky ones went first, as they always do. Cuts cuts back. Then after us John Q public and the sock drawer citizens (GREAT name for a band, BTW). As for me, I've accepted my lot to be the last one out with Paddy, Yosef and OWK. To try to keep the good vibes going until everyone is out the door. Trust me, I'd love to get that quiet call to go in on the down low, but someone inside me says to stand up and be counted with my family to the end. Just like Bob Hope, dinarland needs its USO show to keep the troops loosey goosey so here we are. All loosey and all goosey. So Yosef, I'll be listening for you to write the next ONE. OWK, I'll be waiting for the next guitar solo. Cowboy on keytar. Daughter of Terramisu (wish I thought of that), do you know how to rock a cowbell? I got a fever and the only perscription is more cowbell. And a one, and a two....

Paddy, senor. Line em up. Going to be a long night. And maybe put a pot of coffee on. You know I like my coffee like my women...bitter.

Primo Colberto, yo quiero bailar! Ay, Dios mio!



Y esa es la palabra

Heisenberg

https://youtu.be/EIu6Pvwq7co

https://youtu.be/OCwigPhpiXs

https://youtu.be/PTxQ601mlAY

https://youtu.be/FkExjeUSCcQ










"Missing You"

Every time I think of you
I always catch my breath
And I'm still standing here
And you're miles away
And I'm wondering why you left

And there's a storm that's raging
Through my frozen heart tonight

I hear your name in certain circles
And it always makes me smile
I spend my time
Thinking about you
And it's almost driving me wild

And there's a heart that's breaking
Down this long distance line tonight

I ain't missing you at all
Since you've been gone away
I ain't missing you
No matter what I might say

There's a message in the wire
And I'm sending you this signal tonight
You don't know
How desperate I've become
And it looks like I'm losing this fight
In your world
I have no meaning
Though I'm trying hard to understand

And it's my heart that's breaking
Down this long distance line tonight

I ain't missing you at all
Since you've been gone away
I ain't missing you
No matter what my friends say

And there's a message that I'm sending out
Like a telegraph to your soul
And if I can't bridge this distance
Stop this heartbreak overload

I ain't missing you at all
Since you've been gone away
I ain't missing you
No matter what my friends say

I ain't missing you
I ain't missing you
I can lie to myself

And there's a storm that's raging
Through my frozen heart tonight

I ain't missing you at all
Since you've been gone away
I ain't missing you
No matter what my friends say

Ain't missing you
I ain't missing you
I ain't missing you
I can lie to myself
Ain't missing you

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More