TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Oct. 19, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 19 2017 Compiled 12:01 am EDT 19 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Monday, May 29, 2017

"Tonight's Word: Are We Having Phun Yet?" - Heisenberg - 5.29.17

Entry Submitted by Heisenberg at 9:59 PM EDT on May 29, 2017



Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game. -Michael Jordan

It's the game of life. Do I win or do I lose? One day they're gonna shut the game down. I gotta have as much fun and go around the board as many times as I can before it's my turn to leave. -Tupac Shakur

When you have confidence, you can have a lot of fun. And when you have fun, you can do amazing things. -Joe Namath


And that brings us to tonight's word: ARE WE HAVING PHUN YET?

Fun is a state of mind. A choice. A left or a right. A red pill or a blue pill. A joke or a complaint. We could be walking through Central Park and half of us would be enjoying the fresh air, watching squirrels dart up the trees, smelling the flowers, laughing along with children playing, noticing the new buds on the spring trees. The other half may see the grass as muddy, allergies are acting up, the sun is too bright, those kids are making too much noise, that little rodents gonna give me rabies. So yeah fun is a state of mind. Nothing new, especially in this room. Shawshank Redemption 101.

https://youtu.be/46GwJbrMghQ



But if I had a Phun Stone (TM) and told someone to hold it tight in their fist and within 10 seconds the powers of the Phun Stone would gradually take over every cell in your body. It's basically like turning on the fun light switch in every cell. It's a very special stone and there's only two in the world. Now of course we both know it's just any old stone but would it work? Is fun simply a state of mind that you choose?

Some here are having fun. Yippee. And others, not so much (understandably so, no pop shots here). I know how you feel. Others have felt how you feel now. Weighed down from the impatience. But what they found is if they just breathe deep, have faith in the process and believe that their table is getting bussed and ready to sit any time now, that they loosened up and started to enjoy the experience. And thru that process, the anxiousness in the room has decreased tremendously. Thank you all. Grazie molto. I Learned To Bow. Call me greedy but I want this room batting 1000. A 100% conversion rate to a higher state of consciousness. Always be closing.

I imagine comedians go through the mountains and valleys more than anyone. More than us C.O.s? Maybe. To be paid someone's hard earned bucks to be the sole cruise director of a fun time for hundreds or thousands of people is quite the pressure. And over a lifetime career? I mean if you're a good comedian, you've got thousands of people having the time of their life rolling in the aisles, praising your name, which I'm sure is pretty euphoric. A natural high. But on the other hand if you bomb, that's got to be pretty scary. To feel like you're the one person that ruined thousands of people's date night is probably a drag. Trying to rub two stones together and create magic on stage day after day could lead to something quite the opposite offstage. I wonder if all that pressure turns into a serious mind twist. Maybe that's why many comedians turn to drugs. It's allot of pressure on those truth tellers. Maybe go easy on them.

I also wonder if comedians ever get to the point where they feel like a spectacle. Like they are being laughed at instead of laughed with. They turn into another Rotten Tomatoes target. But I guess if a comedian has material that is so good, then they are always laughing along with the audience, which must be pretty rewarding. Laughing at their own jokes… Imagine that. What's the deal with airplane peanuts?

So are we having fun yet?

I would like to share something with you. This is from an email from Richard. No not that email Richard *wink. And I quote:

"But the game and fun is just now about to begin...

All of this was just the "Preliminary" Fun."

So.....here we have OWK, pound for pound one of the best attitudes in dinarland. I love how he assumed that I'm having as much fun as him. As if. Now granted as an officer in some Galactic Federation, he is privy to future upcoming plans. So with that in mind, I KNOW he's having fun. Answering questions and playing wack a troll all day like he's working it Bluetooth style from the state fair. How many stuffed animals you got by now? I think it would be fun to know how it's all gonna roll out. I wouldn't mind eyes on that dossier. I think the mystery combined with the suspense is eating up the crowd at this point. Us mere mortals are just going to have to find another way to have fun. Knock knock. Who's there? Orange. Orange who? Orange you glad you took the sovereign rates

I can't tell if this is his whack a troll, I don't give a Schmidt, kung fu stance or his Michael Jackson thriller pop n lock. Either way, it's pretty cracking.



As for One Who Kracks Us Up? Sounds like he's having fun.

Are we having fun yet ?

And let's take our other intel pal, Uncle Yao Dong. Couple days ago sounds like he wasn't having much fun. Sounded like he'd rather spend time looking into his pretty baby's eyes and walk around the mall with his little one in a papa-san baby sling. Can you blame him? But it seems he found another dose of inspiration and is again delivering like a boss. I know he's having fun watching this spy thriller with all these zeros from courtside. Again, a dossier I would love to get eyes on (but won't). But until the curtain is pulled back, I'm just going to have to live vicariously thru his joy. I don't want to say his Intel is dancing but I see the spirit of the pachenga in there. Genius.



Sounds like he's having fun.

Are we having fun yet?

Now I'm just a simple country knuckle dragger with enough melanin for two. Some days I'm up and some days I'm down. I just try not to post on the days I am down. Took me a while to figure out that one. Family, I think we just got two great reminders from two of our top capos that this is a perfect time to loosen up and have fun, if you read between the lines that is. So grab that Phun Stone in your hand and squeeze it for 10 seconds. You will feel the fun from your fist slowly creep up your arm and into your shoulders. It will slide down into your feet and rise up into every follicle on your head. It might tingle a bit.

Ps Today, we remember those who ran into those burning towers or fell fighting wars on foreign soil. And all our loved ones not with us anymore. I think the best honor we can give them is to finish the fight that they started. In joy. Sobeit. Amein.

Well...this tree swinger who just stole honey from a swarm of bees is having fun. Are WE having phun yet?



And that's the word

Heisenberg

https://youtu.be/fWNaR-rxAic

https://youtu.be/IPKAwJKGSDc

https://youtu.be/zUtnwcv-quE

https://youtu.be/Sv6dMFF_yts

https://youtu.be/gGdGFtwCNBE

https://youtu.be/ghb6eDopW8I

https://youtu.be/CTAud5O7Qqk

https://youtu.be/PIb6AZdTr-A

https://youtu.be/_MAdAfZOiqg

https://youtu.be/wkCdtucAiTI






















"Wild Honey"

In the days
When we were swinging from the trees
I was a monkey
Stealing honey from a swarm of bees
I could taste
I could taste you even then
And I would chase you down the wind

You could go there if you please
Wild honey
And if you go there, go with me
Wild honey

Did I know you?
Did I know you even then?
Before the clocks kept time
Before the world was made

From the cruel sun
You were shelter
You were my shelter and my shade

If you go there with me
Wild honey
You can do just what you please
Wild honey
Yeah, just blowing in the breeze
Wild honey
Wild, wild, wild

I'm still standing, I'm still standing
Where you left me
Are you still growing wild
With everything tame around you?

I send you flowers
Cut flowers for your hall
I know your garden's full
But is there sweetness at all?

oh oh oh

If you go there with me
Wild honey
Won't you take me, take me please
Wild honey
Yeah, swinging through the trees
Wild honey
Wild, wild, wild

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More