TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Operation Disclosure GCR/RV Intel Alert for October 22, 2017

Operation Disclosure https://operationdisclosure.blogspot.com/ RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT - October 22, 2017 ALL IS QUIET. DISCLOSURES ...

Monday, May 22, 2017

"Time To Retire" - Cowboy Down Under - 5.22.17

Entry Submitted by Cowboy Down Under at 9:31 PM EDT on May 22, 2017



I had such an amazing dream last night. I was having a retirement party, giving a speech telling everybody how cool it was that I had finally arrived at this place I had been marching towards all my life retirement. I told them I felt that the place I was now sitting in had no past, no future and it felt like the only thing left in life that exists for me was right now, right here hanging out with all of you. I told everyone assembled that I for one, was going to enjoy this place to the fullest and if they all wanted to, I had plenty of room on the I Am Living Now train and they were all welcome to join me. I woke up and realized how those Reptilian Rat Bastard Cabal had fooled us all into believing that we could not live until we retired, because there was a lifetime of work to do to earn the right to take a little time off from the Debt Slavery Prison they had put us all in. Then I started laughing because I realized I had broken out of that prison 15 years ago and this retirement thing was just a formality. So, if the New Powers That Be are out there and you're listening, I want you to know I have not called the Social Security office to let them know they need to start paying me my retirement today and I think you know I really don't want to make that call. I would prefer to go to the Exchange Center, pick up my receipt that tells me I am like crazy rich and get on with saving the world. Capish!!!

Today is my 62nd birthday, This last weekend Tears of Joy took me to see The Sugarman, Rodriguez concert in Santa Barbara, one of my favorite old stomping grounds where I lived when I was still stomping. It was such an amazing show and when they led the almost blind 74 year old Rodriguez to the stage, I bawled like a baby and thought about how he waited 50 years for this moment when him and I would meet and he would play me some good old fashioned Time for a Change the world and have a Revolution music and together we would ride off into the sunset, find one of those light chambers and turn back the clock to 25 again.

I am going to tell you all my birthday wish for today! "I wish that each and every one of you get everything you ever wished for in this lifetime and I hope you share your happiness of receiving these gifts with the world. Then I hope we all get to meet around the campfire and tell stories about how we all made it to this retirement from living in the old world by planting some God seeds dreams to grow in this New Earth.

I Love, Love each and every one of you and thank you for BEING in my life.

Cowboy

I woke up still not dead again today the Gardener did not find me that way!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J34esa_aJxc

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More