Entry Submitted by CreatorOnHazel at 8:41 PM EDT on May 1, 2017
Energy as Currency; Currency as Energy
Sometimes we don’t realize our own power and the influence we have on life…or perhaps don’t fully appreciate how big our influence can be. We have a bigger impact on life than we realize. The way we project our energy, consciously and unconsciously, is super important for us to grasp and understand if we want life to work for us, rather than against us.
Since we are all here to learn and share information related to the GCR/RV and the exchange of currencies, let’s bring a few items to light.
On a metaphysical level, currency (money) is actually concretized energy or what the Ageless Wisdom calls “prana” or life force. As Spirit, when we incarnate on Earth to have this 3D experience, we direct part of our conscious energy from its highest vibration (soul or self) into a biological structure comprised of 100 trillion cells, with a built-in autopilot feature. The human experience in 3D is Spirit (ourselves) at its lowest vibration--then money (currency) is actually vibrating at a slower frequency.
On a quantum physics level, money can be seen as both a particle (a coin or bill) and a wave (a flow of financial energy). Seen as a particle, money can create attachment—either desire or fear of lack. Seen as a wave, money is a stream of flowing energy, circulating widely. When it’s freely given, more can be received from the abundant supply of the Universe. This is the Divine Circulatory Flow.
Did you know that the word “money” is from the Roman fertility goddess Moneta, an aspect of Juno, in whose temple the first money was minted? Money is a part of God’s energy and is a sacred trust to be used wisely for both ourselves and the good of all.
Money is a material form of energy that communicates, through trade, between all things material and facilitates human relationships. So moving forward with your prosperity package remember a few things.
- Concerning matter, we have been all wrong. What we have called matter is energy, whose vibration has been so lowered as to be perceptible to the senses. There is no matter ... Albert Einstein
- In all my research I have never come across matter. To me the term matter implies a bundle of energy which is given form by an intelligent spirit … Max Planck
- Energy cannot be created or destroyed, it can only be changed from one form to another. Everything is energy and that’s all there is to it ... Albert Einstein
- Matter is Energy ... Energy is Light ... We are all Light Beings ... Albert Einstein
- As energetic beings of light, we are consciousness in a biological habitation, not the human image you see in the mirror. That’s just retail packaging. Sex sells!
- The bodies we inhabit serve primarily as an energy source that can hold our energetic being (consciousness) in one place and keep us grounded on Earth.
- Think of the cells in your body as being biological batteries providing you with energy known as adenosine triphosphate. Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) is the main "energy currency" for organisms. Life is dependent on energy transformations; living organisms, our bodies, survive because of exchange of energy between living tissues/cells and the outside environment.
- We are here to experience this 3D environment of duality to learn contrast.
- As conscious beings we are directors of the life force through free will, co-creating our personal and collective realities.
- Money is neither good nor bad in itself—it is a neutral instrument for measuring exchange based on a community agreement. It has the values we give to it through our attitudes and use of it.
- Thereby, think of money as a current of energy, just like the electric current flowing through the wiring of your home. That’s why money is known as currency, because it’s a spiritual asset of a specific form of energy! They certainly don’t teach that to you in the Cabal school system (old paradigm), soon to be exchanged to the “University of Life” (new paradigm).
- The Bible says, “Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven, and all things will be added unto you,” and “As you give, so shall you receive.” Recognize that God, the Universe, Prime Creator, Source Energy is the source of all abundance (energy), and develop an attitude of gratitude for what you’ve already been given.
- See yourself as a custodian, rather than an owner of money and material things. Think of money as a “great and possible spiritual asset” and visualize it as a great stream of flowing golden substance, passing out of the control of materialistic forces (the Cabal) and into the control of spiritual forces, which we are a part of, that are doing good work to aid humanity.
- Realize you are on this earth for a reason, and the world needs that special gift that only you have. By devaluing yourself or failing to get your talent out into the world, you’re stealing from those who need you most.
The take away? Don’t drink anymore of the Kool-Aide handed out by the Cabal, rather drink God’s energetic drink—clear, fresh spring water (best quality available soon—after a little global clean-up) and know that your conscious energy directed correctly can and will produce miracles. We are all aspects (a little piece, just like children) of our Creator, God. “Genesis 1:27—God created man in His own image, in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.” And He’s no old dude with a white beard sitting on a throne in Heaven waiting to judge you.
The currency (money) being entrusted to us is simply a tool to teach us how to use our conscious energy correctly, as God intended, to manifest the life we choose to want in preparation of ascending to the 5th dimension where currency (money) is not needed, and at the same time see how many people we can awaken and uplift in the process along with us as we progress through our ascension. So let’s be a positive force of One, brother/sister, god/goddess, to correct our screw-up and get Mother Earth back to her pristine state of being that other civilizations from other planets will soon visit as a vacation spot know as Paradise.
End of Part One - Think Like an Elder - “Energy as Currency; Currency as Energy”
Part Two - Think Like an Elder - “Money as a Spiritual Asset” by Barbara Valocore
The Face of God ~ Karen Drucker
Who You Really Are ~ Kirtana