TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Oct. 18, 2017

Restored Republic via a GCR Update as of Oct. 18 2017 Compiled 11:01 pm EDT 17 Oct. 2017 by Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, ret, CEO, Child Abus...

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

"The Path of One Lonely Alien into 5D" by Goldie - 5.23.17

Entry Submitted by Goldie at 6:02 PM EDT on May 23, 2017


Re-posted from May 12 by request of Goldie. ~ Dinar Chronicles

Greetings My Beautiful ZIMMERS,

The last few days I've been quite busy creating my very own heartbased post-RV Visionboard/ 5DReality.

And if I may I would like to share my thoughts and feelings that came to me as I was doing it.

The BIG question from me to myself was; What kind of life would provide me with MY OWN experience of EASE, HEALING, ABUNDANCE, COMMUNITY, LAUGHTER, BEAUTY, EXCITEMENT, PLAY, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and SERENITY?

It was FUN but quite challenging to find answers as I didn't want my future 5Dlife to be based on my recent 3Dlife experiences... But HOW to lay a heartbased ground for a new house in a 5D way???
I seemed to have forgotten the DIY instructions due to our collective amnesia..........Oh dear...

So before I could start formulating exciting plans for my new life I realized I needed to take a quick look back at what I had been manifesting in my life until recently when I became a Zimmer..

UP UNTIL NOW
- After living as a human in 3D for so long I had reached a point where I was quite good at living in the Flow and holding high vibrations, feeling hopeful, happy and grateful in spite of 3D challenges all around. I had been able to make peace with people and events in my life. And I had finally been able to let go of most of my material belongings, situations and people that weighed me down.

And I was/am very grateful for the life I had been able to manifest and how it in many ways soothed my soul.

My greatest passion as a Lightworker in everyday life was using my innate ability to transform and uplift vibrations in my environment for the empowerment and/or enjoyment of all involved. And I was fortunate enough to have a job description where empowerment and uplifting of other souls was a big part.

As I practised and finetuned my innate ability to transform and uplift energies over the years the process of doing it eventually became my normal way of interacting with everyone. It took no thinking and little effort. And my ability to use my sense of humour when communicating resulted in many giggles and smiles. And I Loved being surrounded by happy people

So before interacting with anyone I automatically "sent an energetic probe out" to collect information on what feelings/vibrations were "out there".(I am a huge fan of Star Trek by the way... :) )

Having received the information I then consulted my Higher Self in order to be able to make a conscious decision IF and if so HOW I would engage in the meeting. Always aiming at identifing the optimal way to contribute energetically to the situation. And I loved doing it as it was most often a win-win situation and so it contributed to my own joyful experience.

But when it came to my private /social life it was not so easy as the timelines started to split more intensly. And my lifelong feeling of being an alien rapidly increased.

More often than not I found myself not being able to show who I really was and who I was once again becoming. It seemed that no one I knew had choosen the same timeline as I had. AND MY FEELINGS OF BEING A LONELY ALIEN INCREASED.

So for the last couple of years my only way to "survive" socially on gatherings and family reunions had been to start all communications by sending out the probe and then start working as a Lightworker.

This eventually resulted in my spending my free time mostly alone in my beautiful home with two lovely wise cats. I enjoyed spending time surfing different dimensions and observed and appreciated the "miracles and beauty of life" here on Gaia. My voluntary retreat also gave time and opportunity to search for knowledge on the web to study, integrate, accept and draw my own conclusions about reality. But there were certainly times when I wished a few of my soulfamily would materialize in my kitchen, just coming over for a cup of tea.

After many months of studying, meditating and internalizing I finally understood that my ever growing cognitive dissonance really was a HEALTHY reaction to the brainwashing and confusion of the 3D matrix and the actions of invisible powers behind the illusion (The wizard of Oz)

So after many months somehow all this horrific and potentially traumatizing knowledge and insights transformed into a KNOWING that there IS an alternative humanitarian way of doing things available and waiting for us. It is just sooo hard to remember due to our collective amnesia..........Oh, dear....

Sooo......NOW I am ready to take the next step. 5D here I come!

Thanks for coming over for a cup of tea

Blessings Goldie

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More