Request any song you want for FREE! All songs requested will be tuned to a 432 Hz frequency.

Request Now

TETELESTAI Notification List

The TETELESTAI (It is finished) email which will contain the first 800#'s will be posted first on a private page and will be sent out to everyone subscribed to the private page's feed.

If you wish to subscribe to the private page's feed, please visit the TETELESTAI page located HERE and access the private page.

If you're having trouble please give me an email at TetelestaiDC@gmail.com

(Note: The TETELESTAI post is the official "Go" for redemption/exchange.)

Guest Posting & Responding Now Available

Dinar Chronicles is now allowing viewers to guest post and respond to articles. If you wish to respond or speak your mind and write a post/article or about the current situation relating to Iraq, the RV, the GCR and so on. You may now send in an entry.

All you need to do is send your entry to UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com with these following rules.

The subject line of your email should be: "Entry | (Title of your post) | Dinar Chronicles"

- Proper grammar
- Solely write intel, rumors, news, thoughts, messages regarding Dinarland, Iraq, the RV, the GCR, NESARA/GESARA, the Republic, Spirituality, Ascension and anything that is relating
- Your signature/name/username at the end (If you wish to remain anonymous then you don't need to provide one.)

If you have any questions or wish to communicate with us then please give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com

Send your entry and speak out today!

Follow Dinar Chronicles by Email

Featured Post

"Scorpion King" - Geopolitical Overview - Monday - May 22, 2017

Received via email at 11:11 PM EDT for publication. ~ Dinar Chronicles Pure evil comes in many faces, but only one scares even Lucifer....

Thursday, May 11, 2017

"The Art of Getting and Keeping your Vibration High" by Stevie - 5.11.17

Entry Submitted by Stevie at 6:36 PM EDT on May 11, 2017

I think the dinar family is coming into agreement that keeping our vibration high is the single most important part of our journey. It is the key to leaving 3D. I wanted to add my perspective. Remember your truth resides in you and what I am offering is from my perspective, thanks Keyray.

About twenty years ago, I began meditating for the first time 15 minutes twice daily morning and night, immediately upon waking and just before sleep. I immediately felt the positive effects of this, raising of my vibration. It was noticeable immediately. In the beginning I had no techniques which made it difficult to sustain. After only a few months, I learned some techniques passed down from the ancient line of yogi's, Krishna/Babaji, Lahiri Mahashi, Sri Yuketeswar, Paramahansa Yogananda. I began practicing these techniques during meditation and felt the power they had in sustaining the higher vibratory energies.

As the years rolled on I studied the law of attraction from various points of view, starting with the secret. From the secret I learned that I was creating my reality. Then I watched Abraham Hicks videos on youtube into the hundreds, those were tremendously helpful. I learned how to get into the vortex, how to shift the flow of energy with my thoughts and how to allow v. resisting among many other things. I listened to many others including Kevin Trudeu's Your wish is my command which I learned to "feel good NOW" There were lots of others like Zig Zigler etc....

Now I practice affirmations and breathing techniques the majority of the day.

There are lots of techniques/tools to get your vibration up and I have worked with most of them, to me this is unique and personal to some degree,but for me the most powerful one is the MIGHTY VIOLET FLAME that St. Germain gave us. It works with unimaginable effeciency and power! It is very effective after a drop in energy.

A couple of weeks ago my wife's boss gave us a $120 comp to a steakhouse for my birthday. She wanted me to go, so off we went with our two kids. I ordered a shrimp pasta dish. I rarely if ever eat any meat, only a few times in last 3 years. I tried to be totally vegetarian 20 years ago but slipped back into eating meat until Zorra reiterated the importance of it a few years ago. My wife ordered a steak and when it arrived I agreed to swap a bite for one of my shrimps. The reaction of my son was what I will never forget. He began to cry. I asked him what was wrong and he said," I can't believe it, everyone is eating meat, they are all RED" He was visibly upset. He said " Your energy just went to RED, I've never seen it there before!" I did a lot of mighty violet flames to get it back up, but I hope that I never eat any meat again. I wasn't fully aware of its effect until that experience.

WHITE
PURPLE
DARK BLUE
LIGHT BLUE
GREEN
YELLOW
ORANGE
RED

These are the colors of the energy scale and will tell you how you are doing. If you aren't sure where you are, you can close your eyes and ask your higher self to show you where your energy is. You should be able to see the color, or use any of your personal techniques of communication.

We will all become aware of a lot of things in this new age that we were previously unaware of in the old age. We are bringing in the new world. However, Let's not forget that we would all be in big trouble if not for the new energies that Divine Mother is sending us through shear grace! While she is very pleased with us for holding our lights on high beem, without these new energies she is sending us, None of this would be possible.

One last thought and that is of our cabal brothers and sisters, let's just welcome them back to our family with open arms, just like the father welcomes his prodical son. When someone is born and trained for evil and makes their way back to choosing good, love and peace then It is truly a reason for celebration!

love always,

Stevie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaZ3t_tQxZM

Reactions:

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

All rights reserved go to their respective holders. We do not own the intellectual property shown on this website, the respective holders own that privilege unless stated otherwise.

We do not endorse any opinions expressed on the Dinar Chronicles website. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on Dinar Chronicles.

Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to any reader of the website. This website is...Read More